HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOLD

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOLD

theroot.com/video-goes-viral-of-crazy-confrontation-after-couple-re-1806111933

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theroot.com/video-goes-viral-of-crazy-confrontation-after-couple-re-1806111933

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=uQKIhGBZ2iE
theroot.com/video-goes-viral-of-crazy-confrontation-after-couple-re-1806111933
theroot.com/2-motel-6-locations-in-phoenix-suspected-of-calling-ice-1809064122
youtu.be/vHoQhahXwEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Witnessed. Please archive it.
unvis.it/theroot.com/video-goes-viral-of-crazy-confrontation-after-couple-re-1806111933

videos doesn't load on the archive tho

jewbook .com/ThePeoplesContent/videos/515584242122788/

I have no words to describe this. I have never seen such blatant stupidity. They literally beg for his driver's license. They literally beg not to break his window. All they were pulled over for was a traffic violation. They must have had drugs in the car and were high.

Someone summarize

More internet nerd famous wannabes

Dumb nigger forgets what happens when a nigger argues with a whitey cop

I love the traveler meme the most.

(((Civil Rights Act 1964)))

wtf ~20:00 fucker starts praying!!!

>"We do not consent to anything"

I didn't know that worked...clearly it didn't.

We dunna cuntsent

>We wuz sovereign citizens n sheeeit

>You finna lose your job
wow, do niggers really say this?
@1:00 BTW

>git em, father

Aren't they getting this shit from the Articles of Confederation?

T R A V E L E R
R
A
V
E
L
E
R

this
stop starting threads with links and no fucking context
its bad enough the op is in all caps

>officer pulls them over
>informs them of traffic violation
>asks to see drivers license
>man claims he is traveller not driver, no need for license
>officer asks for driver's license
>man informs officer she is traveller too
>officer pleads for drivers license
>man reads off a bunch of cards on and on about the constitution
>claims officer will lose his job
>claims they will sue the whole city
>officer pleads to to see drivers license, its just a traffic violation
>both people in car begin to pray to remove this demon from their car
>pray for 15 minutes
>officer literally begging for license
>finally smashes glass to arrest them
>both people in car scream like little girls the whole time
>arrested

They don't need to ID because they're not drivers, they're travelers. Free men traveling on the land and in the land. The cop took an oath to the constitution and can't stop them because there's no crime (infractions aren't crimes) and he's finna lose his job.

Some idiot tried to use the old "we are travelers not drivers" bullshit that never works

nogs seem to love saying things repeatedly and anything repetitive really.
anyone notice that?
all the music sounds basically the same
most brainwashable people.

It's SO important, zero autists have turned it into a web.m for mass consumption.
SAGED.

>you finna lose yo job
>we own this land
what the fuck

>muh sovereign citizen

I don't understand where these retarded hippies get this idea from. They all cite the Articles of Confederation, but on the Wikipedia article they were reading while high as balls, did they just stop reading like one paragraph in? Did they not get to the part where the Constitution superseded the Articles of Confederation? And if they did, did they not get to the part of the Constitution where it gives power to the federal, state, and local governments to make law?

Like, what the fuck? How dumb do you have to be to believe this shit? How did humanity create nuclear reactors and skyscrapers with genetic garbage like this weighing us down?

HALOO YAH

Yes. They think by complaining to supervisor, managers, corporate offices, and so on will get a person fired or they'll "own this bitch" because of minute annoyance.

This shit is exactly why cops (and the rest of us) hate niggers. They can't hold conversations and wind up yelling and repeating the same shit over and over again.

>black people created nuclear reactors and skyscrapers
WE WUZ SKYSCRAPING MUDHUTS N SHIIEEETTT

FREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUN
FREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUNFREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUNFREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUNFREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUNFREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUNFREE FUM DIS CAR RIGHT NOW DEMUN

Aye he finna lose his job bruh

Just give him your ID you fucking neanderthal. Why do people have so much trouble following simple directions? I guarantee the only reason that guy gave him problems was because of the way social media is portraying cops and BLM. I don't care if they're black or white but honestly fuck people like this who try to act like victims in a victimless situation.

fuck, he's right. thought it was a joke

>WE SUE U AND U FINNA LOSE UR JOB!
>PLEASE SAVE US FATHA PLEASE SAVE US FATHA PLEASE SAVE US FATHA PLEASE SAVE US FATHA PLEASE SAVE US FATHA PLEASE SAVE US FATHA

The constitution gives states the right to make laws

Break state law = break constitutional law

>muh right to travel freely

Sure, just not on state owned roads. Fuck these idiots are dumb.

DA DUBA DECKA MUDHUT EN SHEEIT!

like my dad once told me: "i've never worked with a black person that didn't sue their employer for racism"

>WE DO NOT BOW DOWN TO MAILMAN MOSHAH

The "AM I BEING DETAINED?" meme is such a weird one.

Niggers will vote democrat and ruin this country, but suddenly pretend to be libertarian so they can get out of paying a ticket. Anything to not take responsibility

halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya halhuhya

Why do blacks think they have the fucking right to do whatever they want/ its real simple do what the cop asks dont act like a entitled ass and guess what you wont get your windows busted or a gun in your face / also these idiots were high as hell

So it's shortened from fixing to lose your job?

This is the most retarded video i have seen i'm my life. I'm not with the cops but in this one he should have burned the car with both of the nigs inside.

shoot these fucking hippies

Posting a classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>AM I BEING DETAINED?!?

You can just tell this dude read some dumb shit on a Facebook page like "THIS IS HOW TO NEVER GET IN TROUBLE IF YOU PULLED OVER" and decided to recite the same shit. He's not the first person to do this, some little black girl in Cali pulled the same thing saying she wasn't actually a voluntary citizen of the US so they couldn't do anything to her.

It's easy to see through how much they're trying to bullshit their way out of it.

>Is speeding a crime?
I'm already done dude.

>finna
Hang yourself nigger.

Neat

>Can you prove that I am driving
Holy shit

I'm not a nigger, I'm a traveler.

I was stopped today doing door to door work and when asked for my ID i gave it. When asked questions I answered. I was free to go and my supervisor was there to make sure nothing weird happened.
I had this happen not because I was black but because some other dumb fucking niggers had dressed up like electric and cable company workers and were robbing people at gun point after Irma.
The cops are doing their jobs to keep people safe. They stopped me to keep me safe from anyone in the area who might have been spooked and trigger happy after these crimes.
Dumb niggers who defy the police do nothing but make it hard for guys like me. So fuck them I wish the cops in this video would have beat the fuck out of them but thanks to smartphones that shit can't be done to keep these fucking dead head fools in check.

>Media propagates lies that black people believe about cops disproportionately killing blacks when they actually dont
>this causes dumb blacks who dont fact check to take the information at face value and distrust cops
Media outlets and their employees need to swing from ropes, if civil war breaks out I hope they are the first to go.

>you've got a fast car
>I've got a tarantula on my head

Why don't you fuck off you lazy faggot. God forbid you actually check the link and figure out what the fuck is going on for yourself. If you are so lazy and stupid that you can't even do that then why are you even posting in the thread? Just fuck off and don't post.

>CALL THE POLICE
>Sir we ARE the police
KEK

these people are fucking retarded, i'm on the 2nd vid and that degenerate white guy is scaring the shit out of his child over fucking nothing

muh nigga

Intradasting ill have to try dis sometine

it's a shame Sup Forums doesn't appreciate detainedposting that much

this is better than South Park

Based Colorado having to deal with faggots.

>I'm fixin' to taze you!

>AAWWGHHHHH!!!!!

traveler>driver

No, it was kansas dealing with some nigger from co

>"I DONT SMELL ANY MARIJUANA"

Hearty chuckles indeed

nigger travelers in their mobile church
this is 2 min finna talk
17 min prayer
1 min good stuff

That was awesome. Pretty good camera work too, despite the vertical screen.

It doesn't archive the video though, pointless.

brightside bob was never good

this is fucking hilarious

this is why we cannot have niggers roaming free. we must just fucking kill them

We wuz president n' shit

such a upstanding citizen.

WE WUZ TRAVLUZ

muh jurisdiction

>take him away mossad

were they hoping netanyahu was going to launch an orbital strike on the officer?

>elderly cop reveals power level by just csually RIPPING THE FUCKING WINDOW OUT
never gets old

White people can't be nig-
youtube.com/watch?v=uQKIhGBZ2iE

I actually agree with this in principle. I wish we could live in a country where the cops didn't have the power to pull a car over and demand passengers produce ID. I wish we lived in a country where that wasn't necessary.

If he had a happy healthy homogeneous society this kind of thing wouldn't be necessary.

>theroot.com/video-goes-viral-of-crazy-confrontation-after-couple-re-1806111933
20 minutes? ffs

Forget to say watch the vid all the way trough the courthouse bit around 15mins is the best.

>germany
>white

Ty user

>video doesn't load if you are blocking scripts
>nobody on Sup Forums notices
Well shit, learn to block scripts you retards.

Skin color idiot look at the skin and stop trying to rationalize

so real

/s

>theroot.com/2-motel-6-locations-in-phoenix-suspected-of-calling-ice-1809064122

LMAO

Clearly he didn't view this two part tutorial

youtu.be/vHoQhahXwEk

these are some really stupid niggers. I couldn't get through more than a minute of it. Respect to the cop for keeping his composure, I'd be heckling the guy in the car.

Because Liberals. For over 50 years the government has told blacks that they're oppressed & they give them free stuff because they're black. Affirmative Action gives jobs to blacks, before whites. The mindset of "you can not tell a black person what to do" is firmly implanted in their brains because of Liberals.

>You tried to attack my nuts that is not proper use of that device.

I cannot believe the ICE agent actually went along with what the truck faggot was saying.

>Then Ayers and the driver decide to talk to the officer’s supervisor: God.

WHY?

why do you WISH for a society where you don't need IDs?????

It's so fucking dumb!

"CALL THE POLICE!" "Sir, we are the police." Best part of the video.

>falling for the "traveler" literal meme