HILLARY BTFO

~ HRC on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressSec/status/908153680259686400
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but what happened to lock her up?

HOLY SHIT GOD EMPEROR IS POWERNG UP.

GET READY!

What happened to literally everything he said? I was pro trump because it was entertaining. Now you just have a guy who does what the media yells at him

holy shit this is just bullying at this point

>No wall
>young "immigrants" granted amnesty

>no blackpill
>thinks Presidency counts for something

kys

this

>No wall
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

twitter.com/PressSec/status/908153680259686400

You idiots don't get it. Hillary is up in the polls and will win in a landslide! Pokémon Go HRC!

>Implying Dreamers as hostages wasn't the only path the right wing immigration reform

>huehuehuehuehueh le god emperer haha he zinged hillary and leftists haha BTFO

While all you faggots care about corny shit like zinging SJWs and liberals, this traitorous faggot is granting amnesty to illegals and backtracking on a bunch of his fucking immigration promises.

Don't give me no fallacious bullshit like "better than Hillary lol".

He's also about to sign some garbage bill for opposing "hate" and anti- "white nationalists" and "supremacists". Bad white people, bad! Can't keep your own interests in mind like every other group can! Bad!

Wut? Fug off leaf youre outta ur element

Even she's aware of what an embarrassment she is. That's why she isn't running in 2020.

Normal suicide or 'Clinton/Obama type Suicide'?

Yeah talking shit on twitter is funny trump but i'm ready to see tax cuts, a wall, and repeal and replace

She should have stepped out of the public eye gracefully. Instead she is now trying to be relevant again and trying to promote her bizarre book. Trump is just reminding her if she wants to do that he's willing to continue humiliating her in public. She needs to just go.

Chaos reigns.

>Something suggesting a cave in, or turn
>Something that can easily be miconstrued
>Retards like this fag come out of the woodwork.

It would be retarded to be blindly loyal to Trump, but retards like the mass of you are not convincing anybody.

what a fucking asshole he could be the biggerman not mention anything about it and look good but no

Sauce?

Why is this so funny? It has no real punchline, but it's exactly what I expect Hillary's interior to look like. Imagining this in a real-life scenario is making me wew.

not knowing the wall was agreed to be made

>granting amenestry to 800,000 latinos
The wall is serve no purpose if they are all already on this side of it

>implying a press secretary's word is golden

that has never ever been true. they openly admit to lying nonstop once they leave. it's considered part of the job

At least Amazon is helping her by deleting 1 star reviews of her book.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book

That was fucking funny. Have a rare Hope.

Democrats constantly shit on republicans. The second they shit back....

"y-you should be the bigger man!"

kys

Mate I have more trust in this President and his staff than anyone else. Steve Bannon is a ZOG who can't admit it. Alex Jones is being fed lies. Fake news everywhere. But the 1 constant that hasn't changed. Trump.

they dont have to lie. their job is the be so vague that nothing they ever say means anything at all.

Shill

Our President is the most based motherfucker on the planet.
It's late at night, he's doing one of the most stressful jobs on the planet, old as fuck, still has time to shitpost and destroy Hillary.

t. Underage magapede virgin

Lol

the bigger man calls people out on their bullshit. Don't hate me because shillary is crooked as sin.

>flies the cuckflag of new rapistan
Need I say more? For all intensive purposes your flag does all the discrediting for me.

>Mate I have more trust in this President and his staff than anyone else.
This.

Daily reminder that she won the popular vote, and basically lost due to Russian meddling and Comey's stupid mistake. Over half of this country does not answer to Trump,and we see him as a fake leader.

Amnesty to illegals? Until something actually you're being a concern troll.

Sadly I agree. Granting amnesty was a huge HUGE fuckup.
I mean.. he has 3+ years to build a wall. That can obviously still be done. But granting amnesty at this point will be by congress. It will be permanent. He cant undo that fuckup.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

Far left NeoGAF is here and they're crying mama hillary didn't get her turn. Sad.

>bench press competition
>"b-b-but I run faster! It's my turn!"
Keep wasting their money faggot. Your girlfriend's bull won't buy his own sneakers.

I like to imagine Hillary Clinton was stuck in a groundhog day sort of thing where she had to relive the election a million times and still couldn't even win. Reading her book makes it clear to me she really doesn't get it.

Anyway, she also said in her book that when the FBI found he email's on Wiener's laptop, they didn't get a warrant to search her emails. As though they need a warrant for emails she sent out. Is that a real thing? If I had an email from Hillary Clinton on my computer and the cops searched my house, would they need a second warrant to read her emails?

>d-drain the swamp!
>appoints nothing but insiders amd corporate shills

Canada & UK can fuck off. Worry about the caliphate taking place in your countries.

>for all intensive purposes
Learn English, you middleschool cuckboi

4d chess bro, I was merely pretending to be retarded.
The left can't meme and that's why you will never win. But it's not too late for you, awaken your human spirit. Fight this ugly weak cowardly demon trying to make you destroy humanity.

Moar
Can't find shit of her anywhere

Is this some coping tactic for trump supporters realising they got conned?

Bump

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Mmmmm that's good satire

Do you have any more of these? I know there's the one where she eats a Bernie maggot.

Nice pasta
And checked

Trump is just trying to get you fagets on his side after he has completely pulled a 180 on us, Daca... wall.
I hope im wrong lads but I fear the worst

/thread

I was pro-trump because I actually supported what he said during the primaries.
It saddens me to see him back down on the FUCKING WALL and FUCKING LOCKING HILLARY UP. Fuck him.

Do you even know what the DREAM Act is? It's different from DACA.
You know how he just struck a deal with the Dems? They get the DREAM act in that deal.

The rumor is that he also cucked on the wall, but I PRAY TO FUCKING GOD that is not true and I will wait for more official responses before I give up on that too.

Playing the "High Road" is what got us where we were in 2016. Read Richardson's "Confrontational Politics" for a general idea of where we are headed.

he promised a wall, he didnt promise not to add a revolving door to it

shareblue, just stop, no one likes you faggots

>cucks out on DACA and building the wall
>gives dems what they want in exchange for nothing
>"F-FUCK HILLARY"
kek

I'm not panicking until I hear something official

He is channeling some Goodie Mob in those tweets.

I feel like this whole thread is just shills typing what they're supposed to type.

but im really stoned so who knows?

This. I'll enjoy the Tweet that says:

Hillary finally locked up, as promised. I told you I would MAGA, and this step is an important one!

>everyone ignores this

BEST TIMELINE EVER WE JUST SHIFTED.

fake. spiders don't have breasts or wear earrings.

"AND THEN HILLARY WILL YUUUGE DISTRACTING BY CRYING ABOUT THE ELECTION WHILE I GRANT AMNESTY TO A GORILLION ILLEGALS!!! IT WILL GET US MAD RATINGS AND MORE SHEKELS FROM MR.SOROS!!"

>He's not gonna reopen the email investigation or look into the Clinton foundation but he will tweet mean things about her!

Yeah, fuck trump

>why arent I 50 points ahead????
>all those head rocking / other weird neuro problem videos ':O balloons!'
>that video where she got tossed in a van and her fucking shoe fell off
she was done for lads.

>the "deplorables"

He means rural and suburban retards, right?

I want to believe you, but you didn't include a verrit code in your post

SO MANY MEAN WORDS

Wow are these shills new here or..?