Is there a study that *conclusively* proves that environmental factors don't effect IQ?

Is there a study that *conclusively* proves that environmental factors don't effect IQ?
Maybe a few of them?
I'm sick of everyone saying "b-but muh environment, muh education", I want to make one of those infographics.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-heritability-of-intelligence-not-what-you-think/
users.nber.org/~sewp/events/2005.01.14/Bios Links/Good-rec2-Steele_&_Aronson_95.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0gjXbywmlT4&lc=z22rultwnrievtgvnacdp430cktbjmeyj01yhb30fs1w03c010c.1505356498741929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu i had some shitty environmental factors. without them i would have probably achieved more in life which would reflect a higher IQ

Race doesn't exist, kleetus. Stop being a FUCKING RACIST.

You're a fucking moron. The fact that intellect is enormously genetically heritable doesn't mean that environmental factors don't have any effect.

I'm talking about some faggot in the jungle didn't have a good education, not some kid eating led paint or something.

im sitting in a massive radon zone drinking cans

fuck the environment, cant get me

I'm a sperm donor baby. My father had an IQ of 154 yet my lesbian parents lived in the ghetto. I'm doing just fine lol.

Some faggot in the jungle had shitty nutrition growing up and was probably neglected and/or beaten by his retarded nigger parents. One of the reasons that niggers in africa are so profoundly stupid is how awful they treat and raise their children.
If you just need proof that niggers are also genetically stupid, all you have to do is find literally any of the transracial adoption studies which show that niggers underperform even under optimal conditions.

the real test is to compare different races of the same socioeconomic class, i.e. wealthy whites and blacks

what this guy said you dumb nigger

>environmental factors don't effect IQ
Said no one ever

Genetics account for around 40% of IQ for children and around 80% for adults. Makes sense because bad nutrition on a child would fuck up their brain. 40% is a lot though.

So do they account for the racial differences in IQ?

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-heritability-of-intelligence-not-what-you-think/

Of course environmental factors account for differences in IQ.

There's that one study done by the Israeli military, which showed that herpes, an environmental factor, lowers IQ by almost 5 points after they corrected for academic achievement n shit

Only between countries. Within countries, IQ differences between races are almost entirely genetic.

if it's any consolation OP, it's not your fault you were born a nigger

Environment / nutrition can play a small part in IQ.

If I recall correctly going to unleaded gasoline, iodizing salt, and a bunch of other seemingly innocuous events have raised western IQ by 3 to 5 points or so.

Basically if a mother keeps her body free of toxins, consumes all the right nutrients, she can increase her kids IQ by about 10 points vs a really shitty diet in a third world country.

But that still means that if you're destined to be 80 IQ, there's nothing science can do to turn you into a smart kid. You'll always be sub par.

(((isriel))) wow, fuck off retarded kike lover

pls exit my thread

I thought there was an effect but it wasnt enough to be significant.

>when Sup Forums relizez environment is the major factor determining iq
lmao you idiots are so contrarian, eating eachother alive

>missing the point
You know around 3/4ths+ of Americans have hsv-1. It literally kills your brain, downregulates ku80, which protect telomeres and repair breaks in your DNA. In your brain cells, this leads to a massive loss of genetic information or causing death of the cell. Major factor is just about every neuraldegenerative disorder. I wonder ((who)) wants you chronically ill and retarded?

people need to look at IQ and genetics as a bell curve. There are always going to be geniuses and retards of any population, you cant argue against that....the issue is where the bulk of the population sits...closer to retardism or closer to being geniuses. This is when small things add up, like adding fluoride "its just a few IQ points off for less cavities (even though cavities are minor annoyances and cheap to fix)" or "smoking pot for a few years will just take a bit off the top"

when these little things are sliding the bulk population down the IQ scale.

Top it off with an education system that caters only to the retards in an attempt to force them to be smarter than they even care to be while ignoring and stifling the truly intelligent, but also diluting the value of higher education by forcing idiots into the college system en masse...making it very difficult to spot real achievers, but also dumbing down the curriculum so those retards dont feel stupid as they really are..

Environmental factors have a huge weight on the bulk populations intelligence...if you think its not a huge deal think of the last time there was a new industry created or groundbreaking, civilization moving, creation that come out of the west (or anywhere) when there use to be multiple major breakthroughs per decade, the last major one being the internet and software which hit some 20 years ago as something that truly changed civilization.

When environmental factors move populations down the scale you get lots of retards, a few really smart people who are weighed down by the retards, and a stagnant civilization...which leads to degeneracy.

environmental factors *conclusively* do effect IQ.

you are a fucking idiot.

the question is how much, and the current accepted theory is that its about 80% genetic 20% environment.

or how about we do a thought experiment: Let's say you are born with the potential to have a 150 IQ and then you starve to death. What is your IQ now? 0, you are dead.

Or how about this, lets say you have the potential to have a 150 IQ but you take a nasty fall one winter when you slip and hit your head, now you are retarded.

tl;dr

some people do and some dont

I don't think so, but something to think about is I remember a conversation with Charles Murray and (I think) Stefan Molyneux were they were talking about how continuously doing (different) IQ tests would make you better at them and increase your score but it wouldn't reflect your "true" IQ as it is supposed to be done.

This set off some warning alarms inside me because effectively if that is true, a concentrated amount of causal pattern recognizing activities over a long period of time should make you better at them in the same respect, meaning there should be SOME effect on IQ. So potentially, people who are in an environment where this kind of thing goes on should have an increase on IQ testing.

Environment only has negative effect on IQ. Like if a kid is abused or you eat lead paint or whatever. But it can't make you more intelligent than your genetic potential.

they do, but aren't the whole picture. this is why nationalism is nativist and focused on borders... you haven't disproven anything.

>two totally white brothers
>one is a good boy, one is a fucking murderous scum bag

BUT GENETICS

Did you fags lose your forums on reddit?

Can someone post the one with the SAT scores from the 90's contrasting black and white test takers? I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to find it.

They affect them enough to make a noticeable difference. It's not the whole difference, but definitely non-trivial.

users.nber.org/~sewp/events/2005.01.14/Bios Links/Good-rec2-Steele_&_Aronson_95.pdf

because format is what really matters not the message...that is some shit tier level of logic you have there.

Highschool drop out that does nothing. Wants to be thanked for the accomplishment of jews..

kek

(you)

Thinks i am black. Poor child i just want to know your place. You and I may share the same skin color, but you will always be under my boot.

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=0gjXbywmlT4&lc=z22rultwnrievtgvnacdp430cktbjmeyj01yhb30fs1w03c010c.1505356498741929

minnesota transracial adoption study

twin adoption studies

>affect
(Opie you nigger fag)