What will Bannon do now?

What will Bannon do now?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressSec/status/908153680259686400
breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/12/despite-intense-aug-heat-alien-families-minors-cross-border-in-dramatic-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Hopefully he stops pretending Trump isn't a fraud. I like bannon but he's in denial about Trump. Trump is not an economic nationalist, he's a joke.

DADDY DADDY LET THE MEXICANS STAY :(((((

Why would Trump do this?

After all the death threats, rioting, and slander from the left... he gives the motherfucking Democrats their amnesty?

What the flying fuck is going on?

OK :)

>What is going on
A big honking nothing burger causing shills to go into a feeding frenzy.

Seriously, get her and cohn the fuck out of there. People didn't vote for Ivanka.

Why do morons keep posting this. This literally only cuts regulations preventing wall from being built. it does nothing about funding which congress needs to pass

We need to fucking ruin her reputation.

Holy shit you are butt hurt. Your damage control doesn't work here Pedro.

Bullshit "sample" walls that are probably just replacing existing fencing.

Fuck you and fuck everyone making excuses for any daca deal. I donated and voted because he was supposed to deport illegals not give them fucking amnesty like every other candidate wanted to.

Lol what. I am butt hurt over trump fast tracking DACA. Okay. Also nice counter argument.

Lefties are so dumb. No wonder you're getting outjewed.
Not even a complex move.
>"Hey guys, I'm crazy and might end DACA!"
>dems panic
>"Ok dems let's talk"
>uncooperative cuckservatives suddenly want to cooperate (too late lol)
>"Ok you can keep DACA, I get a wall and more loyal republicans plus some Dems like me more and also my approval ratings go up"
>cucked dems actually think they got something out of this; they're literally exactly where they were before and he makes out like a bandit.

BANNON IS A DEGENERATE ZOG PUPPET

What kind of faggot posts about themselves OVER AND OVER

welcome to hell

Wtf is this 50 year old man weak ass meme SHIT
>What the fuck

Kushner is the man who will destroy israel. THANK GOD FOR KUSHNER!

So, he was a jewish cuck after all.

DACA was going to get challanged in court and ruled unconstitutional, but amnesty DON came to the rescue.

muh 80 d chess

DACA recipient here. I've been laughing for an hour since I read this on CNN. The butt hurt in the comment session by racists is delicious.

Trump is OUR boy now, bitches!

It's a shot across the GOP's bow. They spat on him and his agenda, so he said "Fine. Watch what I do."
DACA isn't as horrific as people make it out to be. It's letting the better of the illegals stay - and if the deal is, we let the 800k stay - but from now on, no more, they have to file for citizenship, it's not a big deal. It's not a hill to die on.
Trump, I think, realizes nothing is going to get done with the GOP, so he's going to hang their leadership out to dry, and get a bunch of them tossed out in the mid terms, and I, as a conservative, applaud it. Send the pack of them home with their tails between their legs - they were handed the political windfall of all time, and they spit on it.
So, yeah, Dems are gonna win things, while Trump negotiates with them to get stuff done. My question is, what are the Dems gonna give him, for DACA? That's the part we don't know yet - and I think that's the part that will surprise everyone.
tl;dr: The GOP is being taken to the back of the shed and horsewhipped.

No. Bannon is a ZOG puppet pissed he got fired for being a ZOG puppet alcoholic degenerate and so now he's hiring retards to post his face on this site OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

What a narcissistic piece of shit.

Done with Trump. He can stick his fake wall up his ass.

ONE TERM PRESIDENT

>confirming that he talked about DACA

kek

I have no problems with your interpretation. Not only was it a pants pooping for the Dems, but he's made the GOP need fresh diapers, too.

>better illegals
Fuck you. First off it's way more than 800k and if you legalize them you defacto legalize their entire fucking family.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Signaled"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You shills are so tiresome.

But your COINTEL fake news lying does?

Keep it up.

Cry more. Then go talk to your GOP leadership why they failed you.

Even better.
If it's unconstitional from the executive it's unconstitutional from the legistlative.
We get the wall. We get more support for Trump. Dems get nothing out of the deal except for a position they can't back out of or they'll lose some of their hispanic/sjw support.

Obviously Keep America Goy Again while writing for some shitty rag.

> I donated and voted because he was supposed to deport illegals not give them fucking amnesty like every other candidate wanted to.

Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

>Breitbart

It was unconstitutional because it never went through congress. Obama used executive overreach.

Keep deluding yourself though

>We get the wall

Tom Cotton’s (R-AR) pro-American worker “RAISE Act,” which cuts legal immigration in half, in exchange for amnesty.

What did she mean by this? That the wall will be in this deal? Or that it is not excluded from future deals?

Lmao they get amnesty and it'll be undone

Uh.. ok? What do I care about the wall. I'm gonna become a citizen AND VOTE DEMOCRAT!

You are so angry right now.

>using mental gymnastics to pretend things are okay

trump is a zio-cuck mossad bitchboy. always was always will be.

Doesn't matter, DACA is a non-issue. Especially since with a wall we can deport criminals and keep them out, grant amnesty to harmless illegals for literal brownie points, and make Dems look bad for working for literally Hitler.
THat or hte media narrative will have to switch to Trump neutral...which let's be honest won't happen.

B-b-b-but 8 years!!!

"Mental gymnastics" is lefty code for "I got confused" isn't it?

god we have to do this about every single thing trump does.
news says some shit
concern shills shitpost for weeks
it doesn't happen
lefties go fucking bonkers
and repeat

as for this. Trump has already stated that it will fall on the legislative branch to dictate this, as it's supposed too. Hatch act pretty much ends any chances of it happening. If it does, blame congress, its their row to hoe.

Donald Trump is a weak president. Constantly bitching on king nigger, but taking the same actions, such as sanctioning DPRK. But now it is worse, Trump pussied out on the wall and DACA. What a liar. Make America shittier again.

>more mental gymnastics

whatever you say, magapede

Im not angry. I'd like to see our country come together. There's too much divide going on. I dont hate you. I hate the people in power who mismanaged and INTENTIONALLY let our country go to shit. It's literally not your fault at all that you were brought to this country and 800,000 ppl isn't even that much. What I do hate though are the pedophiles in our government that use open borders for human trafficking.

the fix is in

Congratulations on becoming a white supremacist and betraying PoC. Black folk won't forget this you gordito bitch.

Hey man, I'm not from Reddit.
I'm just a totally normal poster like you with perfectly dank memes.

It's code word for "I know I got fucked over but I'm gonna delude myself into thinking I wasn't."

>B-b-b-but 8 years!!!
I for one would welcome 8 years of this shit!

if you look at the official math he's deported about 50,000 people right now. He's about to give amnesty to 800,000. At this pace he needs to be president for four terms if he wants to break even.

Illegals probably know this is on the way so they're coming in droves

breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/12/despite-intense-aug-heat-alien-families-minors-cross-border-in-dramatic-numbers/

I literally laughed out loud. I dont like trump but he makes the funniest fucking faces

Banon is 100% /ourguy/, not that kike puppet Trump. The fact that you faggots keep defending him makes me think you're a lost cause.

this is 4D chess shill implying its bad and that bannon isint a cuck

He'll probably keep selling a shitty website to stupid baby boomers.

>everything is controlled opposition

hey bro as long as those kids who worked their whole lives, went to college, got themselves a job, and lived the American dream get to stay in America, whatever you want man! Can we tone down the craziness please?

If it's "amnesty" aka not a real citizenship but just a new classification for second class Mexicans then that's okay. Actual citizenship with no strings would be unforgivable.

>Muh 4D chess

Now watch. Ryan will produce a different DACA bill with wall funding. Competition works, and fear is a good motivator.

The Trap is Set.

Thats one out of a hundred with those roaches.

It's incredible how you can't be rightfully pissed off or criticize Trump's major cucking without some faggot calling you a "concern shill" or "troll".

I have plebbit blocked entirely from my computer, but I wonder how the fags at The_Donald are reacting to this. Probably convincing themselves this is just some multidimensional 80D "chess" while they go back to prioritizing corny memes about zinging leftists rather than care about Trump's campaign promises being shattered 1 by 1.

Like when he throws white nationalists under the bus every chance he gets with Charlie Nose.

Even if he deported all of them, they'd just come back.
You have to plug the leak before you start bailing out water.
Yeah it's not like he's consistently outmaneuvered people for the last 2 years or anything...oh wait. The lefties are totally winning now.

DREAMERS STAY AND TRUMP ASKS FOR NOTHING IN RETURN? FUCK TRUMP!

what a shitty move

now there is 800k DACAcucks in the nation that will 99% vote blue because they thought trump was deporting them

please convince me this shit is 4d chess it ain't

fuck off, I will ALWAYS be daddy's girl!

I forgot to add this to the end of my post...

>praise kek! god emperer! haha le madman! amirite 'PEDES? yay pepe! conservativism is the new rock n roll & counter-culture!!!!1

Is Kushner the new Hitler?

As it turns out the people calling you a concern troll here are redditors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

>i have no problem with jews suspiciously owning everything

So what? He agreed to let them legalize all the aliens? Wtf is the point of borders? Why not just have an alliance with mexico and just let them move anywhere? Take my fucking house and give it to some people who cant speak english, whats the point?

Trump is willing to sign a DACA bill without a wall funding rider. It will be a separate bill.

Most people dont know how gov works. That is what the headlines are about. Media knows but they know joe sixpack doesn't know... It's sickening.

>gets Bannon purged
>doesn't realize that puts him next in the firing line

truly goylike

ITT: assblasted white supremacists

Wow, someone with empathy and brains on Sup Forums.. I'm actually surprised. I'm glad to find someone that doesn't want me thrown out for something that wasn't my choice in the first place. It's sad to see many people who do, and it all stems to racism, nothing more.

I'm neutral about the wall but I don't think it'll be too effective. Human traffickers will just build tunnels to smuggle people and drugs.

idk whats worse this or all the r/the_donald faggots explaining this away

Nobody is 100% anything except for Trump. I fucking want to nuke Israel myself so Bannon just leaves the picture. He's so narcissistic he thinks he can manipulate Sup Forums into liking him. What a faggot.

They won't give him shit for this. Everything revolves around demographics. Democrats know this. Abandon that and all the rest of it is fucking window dressing.

Yeah that's what Reagan said when he gave amnesty and turned California blue forever, and what every president after him said, they just keep coming and keep getting amnesty.

I have no idea wtf you're rambling about.

I fucking hate r/thedonald 4d chess faggots so fucking much holy shit.

>the GOP is being taken back
with 800k more brown democrat voters, do you remember what happened when Regean gave amnesty? Do you remember what happened to the voting districts of California?

If Texas goes blue, we're FUCKED

How did pol go from a libertarian board wanting less government, to a board screeching for the removal of health care from 30 million people and for the deportation of 1 million kids who did nothing wrong. (their PARENTS are guilty. NOT THEM.)

Are you telling me if your parents did something illegal, you would have no problem with being punished for what THEY did when you had NOTHING to do with it? Answer me.

Yeah, obviously with our modern technology, there's no way we would know they built tunnels under our walls, clearly.

It's fake news fucktard. There was no DACA agreement. See the other threads. Pelosi is lying out her ass again.

So, what happens now?
Is he at risk of getting the boot or what?

Doesn't DACA have a time limit though?
I mean it's got "deferred" right in the title, seems important.

How is being deported a punishment? We're literally sending you back home, to the country you're a citizen of. If my parents illegally immigrated somewhere, I would expect to be sent back to the U.S.

You realize you have to have very specific requirements to have DACA and not just anybody gets it? Why would illegals come here in droves just because DACA people are getting amnesty? Doesn't make any sense.

>he reads Breitbart

Ah, there's your problem. Fake news.