Prove to me that jews aren't corrupting American values from the inside out

Prove to me that jews aren't corrupting American values from the inside out

Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prayer, Milton Friedman
/thread

*Prager

Why would I?

Jews can't corrupt shit without the approval of christcucks, christcuck Wilrood Wilson is the one that gave them the federal reserve in 1913 and no one even tried to resist

Christians are willing slaves

All of those kayaks like to bitch about the holocaust

If you look at a picture of a jewish person they'll have family. OR be in israel and be colonizing arabs

You were saying user?

Jews literally invented American values. You are living in a country who put "all men are created equal" in its founding document.

Kek
Yes, but they have the balls to be public conservative speakers who speak out against all forms of leftism and non-American ideals. They espout E Pluribus Enum, Liberty, and In God We Trust. The good those men have done has more than compensated for their holocrying

>proving something that isn't true
can't

>Jefferson was a Jew
>He thought non-white fauna were humans or even equal to us

He wasn't a Jew, but he was a huge defender of Jewish rights before it was fashionable to be. The point is, America has an egalitarian foundation.

>The good those men have done has more than compensated for their holocrying
GTFO, kike.

I got a Hit on my radar!!!!!!!!!!

Implying I'm a good shabbo's goy

>Le egalitarian meme
The Constitution was literally written by slave owners fuck off

Thomas Jefferson is deservedly a hero to American Jewry. His was one of the few voices in the early republic fervently championing equal political rights for Jews. Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom in Virginia is a classic American statement of religious toleration. Jefferson’s advocacy of civic equality for American Jewry began as early as 1776, when he co-sponsored a bill – which the Virginia legislature ultimately defeated – which would have allowed the naturalization of Jews, Catholics and other non-Protestants as Virginia citizens. During the debate, Jefferson quoted John Locke’s argument that “neither Pagan nor Mahamedan nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the Commonwealth because of his religion.”

Four decades later, in 1820, Jefferson wrote to the Charleston Jewish physician, Dr. Jacob De La Motta, that “religious freedom is the most effectual anodyne against religious dissension.” Jefferson told De La Motta that he was delighted to see American Jews assuming full social rights and hoped “they will be seen taking their seats on the benches of science as preparatory to their doing the same at the board of government.” Subsequently, referring to the reading of the King James version of the Bible in public schools, Jefferson expressed his belief that it was a “cruel addition to the wrongs” Jews had historically suffered “by imposing on them a course of theological reading which their consciences do not permit them to pursue.” To Joseph Marx of Richmond, Jefferson expressed “regret . . . at seeing a sect [the Jews], the parent and basis of all those of Christendom, singled out for persecution and oppression.”

Hey Ancom user look whos Statue's coming down next....

Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager are a thing. Stop using jews as a fucking boogie man, thats some nigger tier thinking.

"Endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights"

This was enlightenment philosophy taken in large part from John Locke and were and expression of natural law.

>Thinking the Jews made what came from god and was written by Locke.

Locke is greater than Moses he arguably penned what Moses cast down.

I don't think anyone can dance around the idea that the founding fathers of this country were notoriously kind to Jews. They all were. That and that the philosophy of America (Locke) is incredibly liberal and egalitarian.

>muh drumph
>muh dreamers
>muh outsourcing

Prove to me that you aren't a faggot.