JoJo Thread

Tomorrow we'll see a reatard hit some wood stupid.
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

hiwamatanoboru.com/2016/05/12/jojolion-54/
archiveofourown.org/works/6598786?view_adult=true
youtube.com/watch?v=G9P-c6FBMZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for best boy

3rd For attaining HEAVEN

requesting pucci images

for research of course

Does anyone know what the Duwang team are doing these days?

>Kyo relevant again
JOSHUUFAGS BTFO

Here you go

Sassy pucci

Fool me once shame on you.

Did japs like purple haze feeback?

CUTE

can't wait to see toshikazu Show Off his stand power

Who is this?

Little baby boy Poco's sister I think

Poco's sister.

No clue. They don't like Fugo much so I imagine there's mixed reception to it. Staking loves it though and he actually helped with it unlike the other VS JOJO projects so it may as well be canon.

first post best post

Mitsuba is SBR Diavolo and Karera is SBR Doppio. The Rock Humans are like the Assassination Squad in that they're pursuing Karera to find Mitsuba but don't realise that she IS Mitsuba. She hates Rock Humans and is basically satan whereas Flashback man is Jesus in Johnny's body who wants Rock Humans and humans to learn to get along or at least not try and wipe each other out.

What the fuck was Digiorno doing during part 6, visiting Disney World with Polnareff and Mista?

He wanted to see fucking Mickey Mouse, what else would he be doing there?

That fight is probably the first time I've ever wanted the villains to win.
And Giorno was most likely doing some mafia stuff.

wait what the fuck is bucciarati dead or not this is so fucking confusing king crimson punched his gut out but he's still walking??

Yes

don't worry about it

the real answer is thatBucciarrati died but Giorno healed him fast enough so that his soul reentered his dead body or some shit

You'll find out soon, leave the thread before you're spoiled.

Are there any leaked panels for the next chapter or anything? All I know is we've seen the chapter cover

I know last month around this time we saw the panel of Josefumi feeding kira and that was it

Brace yourself user

You're a mean one, Mr. user.

>we've seen the chapter cover
We have?

We rarely get panels like that and that one was Araki himself teasing it. Normally you just have to wait until the 19th, though occasionally UJ might leak early.

???

Seconding the theory that Jobin has been replaced with a Rock Human.

That link doesn't go anywhere, is this some sort of meme?

What was Yasuho doing by the wall eyes at the beginning anyway?

The most ebin.

doing main villain stuff

she was there with joshuu

Hiding from Joshuu. Dunno why she was nearby in the first place though.

Looking for flashback man
AKA her dad
AKA the big bad of JJL
>mfw there are people who believe this

Wasn't she escaping from Joshuu?

WHAT
THE FUCK
BIT
EVERYONE

WHAT DOES NORISUKE KNOW

WHY WAS THAT FUCKER DRAWING CRAZY D

WHERES KISHIBE

>WHAT
>THE FUCK
>BIT
>EVERYONE

Yasuho's dad, who is Flashback Man, who is actually the human form of Iwasuke.

That's way too fucking crazy
But it's probably right

Where does everyone get this rock humans 'replacing' stuff from? Been nothing to suggest they do this, aside from stealing legal documents.

Someone posted it a few threads back, it's got a white background with Josuke, Daiya, Yasuho and Joshuu sitting next to each other

i fucking love when bruno makes shit go down

To many, it seems like a logical answer to the question "Why the FUCK is Jobin an ally of the Rock Humans?"

That's an old one, from like 5 chapters ago.

Except Aisho's exchange with the fake Jobin seemed to make it pretty clear he's the real Jobin.

Which means...
someone in the Higashikata family bred with a rock person, which explains the illness.

Rate the JoJo parts by most amount of asspull.

I'll start

5>2>3>7>6>4>1

Or Jesus is a rock person, infected Johnny, and then Johnny infected his waifu with his semen.

The Rock Human info page said something about how Rock Humans who fuck humans produce normal humans, nothing about a curse. That said the information might be unreliable because most Rock Humans don't seem to like humans so much so there probably aren't a lot of people with mixed parentage to study.

But the Higashikatas aren't descended from Johnny or his waifu, so that only explains Holly's illness.

archiveofourown.org/works/6598786?view_adult=true

Wait, if Josefumi is a Joestar, then he has the disease too?

I think I like the previous stat screen better, this table looks like something I can make in microsoft word

thats not how you spell "mammone"

Why was Gappy naked when Yasuho found him? We clearly see both Josefumi and Kira with their clothes on when they get buried.

Better question, why was Bert from Sesame Street trying to fish for mafia?

Flashback man rapes them

In the next chapter they strip and try and fuck before they get buried by the walleyes

god damn that was cool, would be dope to see this animated eventually

I'm glad the stands were fleshed out much more than in part 3

As much hate that part 5 gets, people can't deny that it had some of the best stands.

Flash back to the present, Gappy realizes he's gay and seduces Damo

>Trump's hand turns black in the last few frames
Who's stand can do that?

[Heiveinu Shalom Aleichem] everything it touches become african

How can Joyline unstring her pants if they are not part of her body?

youtube.com/watch?v=G9P-c6FBMZo

She can string my penis if you know what I mean, and I think it's because her stands physical form is just balled up string.

He and Mista were at Disneyworld when part 6 got real, meaning they were stuck fighting Disney characters all day until Mista got stuck on the accelerated teacups ride.

At this point I've accepted that a Stand user's clothing is a part of their actual being. A lot of Stands would be fucked if they didn't affect characters' clothes.

why? part 5 seems dope

>like a chicken cherry cola

What did he mean by this?

6 should be right in front of 5. Everything this fucker did was an asspull.

It's dope unless you have to read it in English.

yeah, you're not wrong about that one

This, the first half is some of my favorite Jojo stuff, but once I got to the shitty translations I kinda sped through it.

It's foreshadowing Magician's Red coming back before the end of part 8
And this time... he's really fucking thirsty.

The same way DIO healed his pant leg after getting it cut off.

I think the only character who came through personality-wise in the shit translation was Mista, and that can probably be attributed to his hard-ass mannerisms more than anything.

ALL
BY
HER
SELF

Narancia was good, too

You know something I love about the JoJo anime when it comes to discussion? Every fight & character gets to have it's day.

Tomorrow people are going to talk about the Surface fight more than I thought I'd ever see in JoJo discussion

The ending isn't

One day we'll talk discuss Kira in ways that go beyond simply "lol hand fetish". For a few weeks but then we'll go back

Why was Enya such a heugh

psssssst hamon is cool spin is for crippled faggots

What if Tomoko get's pierced by the Arrow ?
She can develop a stand ?
Chose a name for the Tomoko's Stand

Still can't get over how great The Lock turned out. If they can keep that level of quality up it'll blow Battle Tendency out of the park, and the Battle Tendency anime adaption was the only reason anybody gives a fuck about part 2.