What's Sup Forums's opinion on LSD microdosing?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on LSD microdosing?
Is it degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is poisoning your brain degenerate?

yes

new saw the appeal of microdosing
id rather just take a 5 strip and melt my brain for a day

yes, you silicon valley faggot

What? Reality isn't surreal enough for you? Mind altering drugs are for sheeple who need someone else to control them.

they have lsd on xmas island?

I would love to try it under medical supervision.

Not at all. helps if youre depressed

what are the effects of microdosing lsd?

Youre not the same person after taking LSD. Cant say if its for the better but you're definitely more aware, logical but also open to new ideas.

an experience like no other thats for sure

Micro dosing is fantastic if you can handle your shit.

People will definitely know something is up but I was definitely more energetic and focussed.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Micro Dosing Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Take The Whole Sheet Like Nigga Turn On Tune In And Drop Out

I did two hits during Irma in Orlando and it was terrific

>Is it degenerate?

No. It's Godmode. Literally.

I've been microdosing psilocybin all week, and have gotten more done, with a better mood and more energy than I have in the last year.

take the full dose

The government wants you to eat acid to you will be more passive.

Nope, a knife is a tool, you can be Jamie Oliver or Jack the Ripper with it.
Blame the degenerates, not the knife.

It's not neurotoxic. Though I would have a life-long concern about flashbacks while driving.

They say more creativity, more productivity, better mood. Possibly cheaper and easier procure than adderral. The guy who invented lsd lived to his 90's and microdosed constantly.

What the fuck do you do on Christmas island?

this thread gets made every other week, the answer is no, and you would know that if LSD didn't fuck up your cognition so bad you can't remember what you posted a week ago.

LSD salesmen detected!

PROVE IT.

Ever been around a bunch of people high on acid? Passive is not the word for it. They can be fairly wild and rowdy. Acid makes you hyper aware, and if you're not a total idiot, you learn and intuit thing very quickly. It makes you sharper and much more energized. Ever hear of berzerkers?

Yeah.

Makes you more suggestable. Beware of what is being suggested in your presence. Media is always suggesting things that are not to your benefit.

Make sure that you mind is full of the right suggestions beforehand. Suggestions from media/propaganda stick in your head for a long time whether you are aware of them or not. May manifest as your own thoughts if you are not aware.

Idea came from Silicon Valley and Burning Man. Both are bad news if you know what they're about.

Check out vids on Music, Mind Control and Psychobiology. Gnostic Media podcast. They outline the potential pitfalls.

Hopefully beat up illegals.

1. flashbacks are not what you think they are.
2. highly uncommon, possibly an urban myth.
3. never had one so intense that I had to stop driving.

Once you accept that acid attunes you to a wider bandwidth of information in the environment rather than spaces you out, you learn how to use that information to be engaged with much more clarity

LSD microdosing and had a positive impact on everyone I've known that have tried it. It's a fantastic alternative to antidepressants. You do not need to keep doing it like you would an antidepressant. You can do it for a period of time, stop with no problems, and maybe never do it again ye retain the benefits.

>Poisoning your brain

Simple minded faggots don't realize LSD was totally legal and researched heavily for over 20 years. LSD does absolutely no damage to your body, the flashback thing is widely exaggerated, and like anything else, dosage is important. If you have two shots of bourbon you get a different effect than drinking 20.

got me x'd

>getting high
K
>improving quality of life

this use would not be degenerate, assuming that it works, and isn't just dependence caused by prior use

Lol @ "microdosing"

You better cut that tab into 1/4s compadre

Yeah and his cognition was great into his late age.
don't take LSD retards.
I'd bet you druggie burnouts believe the government is behind tons of crazy shit, but you take a drug they used in MKULTRA.
Yet people rationalize it as "lol they had no idea it was mind opening"

LSD is a vice, and that's it don't try and act like it's special, because if you believe it is it's probably because your brain is fried on it.

This is true, but given the targeted nature of social media and mindless entertainment, I'd say that that's no different than everyday life for most plebs.

Besides, psychedelics have an uncanny way of making bullshit glaringly obvious and laughably ridiculous. So while it can make you suggestible, it can also make you much more aware of anybody trying to manipulate you. Hence the hippies being some of the early radicals and rebels. There's a reason that they angry rebellious and politically woke hippie is such a meme in our culture.

When you've done the megadoses I have anything under 1,000 mics is micro dosing.

what is MKULTRA
why do you think they burned all the information on how LSD could be used to make people more easily influenced.

more like 10ths if that's a standard 100mic dose

Would be prescribed for migraines if FDA / DEA weren't corrupt

I tried it for a month but didn't notice any difference on low doses, and higher doses started to give me anxiety.
If it works for you, great.

Though be aware that lsd is a potent immunosuppresant, don't take it when there's flu epidemic going on or similar

It's degenerate in that it's a waste of acid

You drop the strip into a certain amount alcohol or distilled water and then dose with a medicine dropper. You don't actually cut a tab into 10 pieces.

Did you even go to school amerishart?

A poor workman blames the tools. They tried is in MKULTRA and found it unusable to their end because the results are unpredictable and not easily controlled.

Turns out its better for DEconditioning people than conditioning them ;)

>for sheeple who need someone else to control them
Yet the government bans psychedelics, which would be evidence of the opposite. If psychedelics made people obedient sheep, the government would be handing them out and the kikes would be pushing them hard.

Or rather you'd rather be controlled by reality while those who drop are willing to live life to the fullest and leave no stone unturned.

No, that's weed stupid.

Psychedelics are incredibly powerful substances that shouldn't be taken lightly or as a "party drug", but as a once or twice life experience after spiritually purifying yourself.

>drugs make me smarter

the drunk philosopher strikes again

no, you have the sensation that you have heightened understanding. drug-induced dunning-kreuger

>take small dose
>don't feel shit
My experience in the matter

In my phsychedelic adventures I got fried by some fake acid.

Got fried by doing Acid 2 days in a row.

That and dabs fried me.

Also mixing shit all of the time, like coffee, weed, sugar, and alcohol fried me too.

But a good LSD trip clears my mind more than anything.

Is there even any real lsd nowadays? I thought it was all NBOME and other counterfit shit.

>acid
>be more passive towards government
Choose one. Acid makes you extremely introspective. Most figure out governments are shit, and start being aware of their surroundings. Why'd you think the 60's administration try to link it to brain dead minorities.

Mine is sourced from MIT and another source claims it's from the Grateful Dead familie's source but I don't believe the shit these guys say

micro dosing doesnt get you high.
It has proven therapeutic benefits.

>poison
>the drug with the lowest LD-50 rating of any drug ever

Nigga you are retarded. It would be easier to OD on cannabinoids. I've been trying for years, it ain't possible.

this. the free love hippy movement started in frisco with hippies getting high on lsd and having orgies. also one of the aids epicenters, for the obvious reasons of drugs and free sex

>asking Sup Forums if doing literally anything besides gasing kikes and niggers is degenerate

flashbacks are more like reminiscent nostalgic reveries than an actual trip.. it's more subtle than you normies seem to generally imagine

the effect of psychedelics is to magnify all aspects of sensual perception, including empathy. it makes the real world so real, that sheeple cannot handle it.

nice proxy. try half that, twice as often, and report back. :)

>urban myth
>never had to stop driving

do you read your own posts?

I fucking hate psychedelics users. I don't care if you want to ruin your brain with shitty drugs but don't act like you've discovered the meaning of life or anything. Its so annoying when they say shit about clarity and then you ask them to explain and then they're like "nah man....it's like an experience or whatever blah blah." People do this for every fucking drug associated with hippies.

There's plenty. Check Church of Rave's tor site for information.

Have known a handful of unshowered individuals who took hits into the hundreds.

Permanent retardation the only result. Very sad to see lsd zombies. Akin to ecstasy zombies. Soulless retards.

Then why did they stop using it?

If I had a legitimate and regular source I would gladly be such a salesman

The trouble is there's too much NBOMe masquerading as acid and most people don't know the difference.. one would take something like 2 million hits at the same time to reach toxic levels, the other can cause seizures at 10-20 hits or sometimes less

Real acid is not dangerous except perhaps mentally if taken at absurd doses or too often

Infrequent and responsible use of psychedelics is the opposite of degenerate.

you have regular dunning-kreuger because you have no experience in what you're talking about you ninny-headed shitbiscuit

No, it's true.
Stimulants make you narrowly smarter as you have better concentration. Remembering things while on amphetamine is much, much simpler.

It's indeed easy to mistake confidence for intelligence if you dose too much and get euphoria.

LSD makes you smarter in some ways and significantly dumber in others. You get into godmode on noticing patterns. I'm normally bad at reading people's body language but on lsd I was god. It was like suddenly someone turned subtitles on.

Concentrating on LSD is really hard, BUT, if you force yourself to do it you start learning much faster. LSD gives a literal photographic memory, on 300uq I was able to read from memorized images of pages. It's amazing at accelerating rote learning.

Impact on non-rote learning is more subtle. I tried to teach myself tensors from "An Introduction to Tensors for Students
of Physics and Engineering" (by NASA) while on LSD. Initially, I thought it was a complete failure, I couldn't concentrate and my thoughts constantly drifted off. But later - when lsd completely wore off - I noticed something amazing. Math got significantly easier to me, complex theorems and equations in books became almost obvious. like while reading high school algebra books normally.
Apparently LSD reconfigured my brain to be better at math.

This math boost lasted about a month, getting progressively weaker. I plan to repeat this experiment eventually.

ya testing is important

fair point. Either way, it's not a danger which is what I was attempting to convey

zing. it's like he never took acid and watched water. the last time I did that, there was middle-aged dude also watching the water, who probably wasn't tripping. finding joy in such phenomena as waves is a sign of maturity and resilience.

> Describe a rainbow to a blind man

>R: 66 / I: 6
yes goy, fuck yourself up with psychodelics
youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

people always claim to understand everything when high on psychedelics, yet are unable to export any of this understanding to the real world, either while high, or after the fact. what a pathetic bunch you are.

How would you know? What's your source to verify your assertion here? It's easy to point the finger, so why don't you back it up?

The latest MRI's on LSD show increase cross-talk amongst typically distinct parts of the brain. This means breaking out of rigid neural paths, more novel thought and more than one way to process information in the brain. This leads to increased creativity, easier access to states like inspiration, flow state, and increased problem solving ability.

Not that it actually makes you 'smarter' as you so bluntly put it. But rather, that is helps you to use what you've got more effectively.

yeah, it feels good man, I get that.

If you need anything but your sober mind to comprehend and think about the world, then yes you are degenerate

They ban some and push others.

>The goverment wants you to take it
>Which is why a schedule I drug
>Which is why research on it is highly prohibited
>Which is why acid is highly stigmatized
Aha, yeah. It's the EVUL REPTILIANS AAARGUH

Fpbp. Drugs are extremely degenerate

>I'm normally bad at reading people's body language but on lsd I was god. It was like suddenly someone turned subtitles on.
You can achieve that while being completele sober: first chapter of Gladwell's "Blink". It's extracerberal cognition, all you have to do is feel it, hence the drugs psychs might seem to unlock this. As a matter of fact it's about raising your fucking eyes and letting them register. You don't do that normally.

speaking of Rainbows...

on one massive megadose of probably over 5k mics of crystal LSD 25 at one point I lost all perception of color.. everything was just colorless. I began recoiling in shock and horror fearing this would be permanent when suddenly a rainbow began streaming out as I stepped backward from between my eyebrows.

The colors began adhering to objects in my field of vision... blur to the sky, green to the grass etc.

when I stopped walking backwards pulling away as it were the rainbow stopped coming out ... think of a magician pulling a bunch of scarves tied together out of his sleeve.. it was like that.. eventually color perception restored but there was something about how the world is created in our minds to be understood there.. not assigning any "mysical;" quality to it look at it purely from a biology standpoint.. this stuff is understood to slow down processing as well as allow for bypassing of perceptual filters

crosstalk is noise, nukkah. signal loss. yeah, synesthesia is cool. so what? literally short circuits, crossed wires. so what? less organized thinking is less thinking, less understanding

Admittedly, this is quite the bottleneck in practical application. I chalk it up to state-dependent learning, but can't verify that yet. And really, just because somebody thinks they understand something does not mean that they do, obviously ;)

Sure, there are plenty of useless hippies who don't understand shit. It's true that LSD also increases gullibility, rationalization, and misinterpretation along with insight and perception. You still have to know how to think critically in order to use it well.

But I *am* working on this issue. It can be done, and when it is, it'll become even more useful as an agent of rapid growth and improvement.

>You still have to know how to think critically in order to use it well.
Conscienciousness i.e. constantly asking yourself why do I give this particular thing this value, why am I thinking that. Again ganglia "brain".

good luck to you

I plan on trying LSD at some point. Currently, nicotine, and the very occasional mid-day drink is enough to maintain sanity.

I tried it a couple times.
Didn't do dick really, except lift my mood a bit.
Maybe the effects were too subtle for me to notice.
Never upped to 20ug because I lost interest and am a pussy.
Still got like 8 microdose tabs left

>What is a placebo

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about from an experiential point of view. You're just 'spinning' this how you want to. Suit yourself.

There is a difference between thinking in new ways and a brain going haywire. It's a flaw in the thinking of this board that people over-generalize and lose the nuance between two points. Black and white thinking, which is a sign of poor quality thinking. You're just shitposting a giant ad-hominem here.

I might be prone to entertain your points if you could provide even a shred of valid information to back up your assertions. But since you won't find any, and since you're bent on devaluing what you do not understand, so be it. Your emotional argument speaks of nothing besides your own limitations.

What exactly is your point, sir?

Fuck off shills. Seriously don't listen to these degenerates. LSD is just another tool to get you locked up and owned by the government. It was one of the MKultra drugs for a reason.

or you could just swallow all your tabs for a 5% weaker trip if its real acid or no trip at all if its the fake shit

NBOMe is only active sublingually and is destroyed by stomach acid

I don't know anything about microdosing, but doing acid with a few redpilled friends is a great time.

paranoia. There's a reason that so many on Sup Forums have found value in it. Or are you one of those arrogant assholes that assumes that everyone else around you is an idiot?

Is that the shit that has a taste to it? I've done acid like 5 times and only once did it have a taste. I spit it out because I don't trust like that.

Microdosing is a meme.

I've tried it before, it's torture. You feel like your mind has almost broken through to the "other side" but can't quite reach it. Kind of like spiritual blue balls.

I did not notice any increase in creative thinking. But on a macro-dose of LSD, I was seeing complex molecular structures in my brain.

If you're going to do it, do a macro-dose. Don't give yourself blue balls.

you don't really need medical supervision, although it may be useful as to trust someone who knows how to properly dose the substance and to teach you how to use it effectively. An example of this is with the use of Salvia Divinorum. Salvia became illegal in many states from a scare caused by people using it wrong. It is not illegal federally because it doesn't fall under the cogent laws due to it's chemical composition being wholly unique.

The correct way to use Salvia is with the fresh leaves from the plant itself. You take about 10-15 leaves, remove the mid stem to lower the weight, and fold them into your mouth and you squeeze on them to release the fluids within. You do not swallow the fluids or the plant material, you hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes and then remove it from your mouth. Lie back in darkness, or use a mask if during the day, and relax yourself. After the first time it can be done with music and other visuals but it's not as effective. It's legal in most of the west and a few places in the east of the US.

I disagree, it's helped me to look at a lot of aspects of my life I've been hung up and understand them from a different perspective

The problem really lies in the fact that ingrained habits and ways of being are easy to fall back into and the revelation psy's bring are like golden grains of sand lost in the wind if you don't fight to make yourself a better person.

Psychedelics are wholly personal and I don't recommend anyone try them unless they really want to. That being said, I don't care for those who spread misinformation about them either.

I almost think everyone who wants to trip on psy's should have to run the gauntlet of drinking san pedro tea or a cactus smoothie before they're allowed to try the EZmode psy's so they can gain a little humility and respect

>Special mention "If I had a legitimate and regular source I would gladly be such a salesman"
So many fucking kikes in this thread

The fuck are you babbling about.

you feel energetic and happy. youre very social and very good at socializing (can turn a beta into an alpha). Another plus is that it makes you very efficient at work or school. changed my life desu, you should try it

Yes, if it tastes bitter it's not acid.

Real acid has a very subtle metallic taste that's barely perceivable, NBOMe tastes increasingly bitter.

You probably made the right move. I've done NBOMe before and the trip wasn't bad but it's unsafe. I would not intenionally do it again.. nor 2CE either because that did something fucked up to my blood pressure