/HTG/: WITH AN ACTUAL TITLE THIS TIME!

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.
Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/WR9ZX

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC as well as consulting maps showing crime statistics and researching property owner histories.

Here's the 4plebs archive link to the last thread because I'm retarded and forgot to give it a title: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141413560/#141413560

Another thread where I did the same thing:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139891550/#139892247

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=gCfpmW6s37U
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={4dc79379-b936-42d6-bf77-08a22f882b5d},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={38f51ad9-83c8-4b39-9697-831e2c442418},
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 28
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 79
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={49c62046-1a17-42d0-b9c2-17fd490c39f6},
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 25
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 20
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={2ff99024-57d1-471a-8b24-5a0d1c9a52f7},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={33d62b82-5668-48e0-8f36-fedc52c85aa5},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={8729ade7-da54-4d24-b560-d9b86c72047b},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={cc5e713f-25f7-4a0d-b254-2f01a9a21063},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={09817874-2b0c-439f-b98c-6e89db36b1f8},
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 6
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 117
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 107
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={09e88032-7a1d-4d24-9077-d04f0f651208},
ladbsservices2.lacity.org/OnlineServices/PermitReport/CeisDetail?csrNo=160040
ladbsservices2.lacity.org/OnlineServices/PermitReport/CeisDetail?csrNo=159842
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 84
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={b2afd9cd-99e0-44f1-a110-afc40f518647},
ladbsservices2.lacity.org/OnlineServices/PermitReport/CeisDetail?caseNo=87973
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 83
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 82
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={41bdd38d-5633-4e92-b7df-804edbb9e700},
lacitydbs.org/buildinginfo
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 81
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=121-5A215 11
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 93
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 4
lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 76
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={37a376a8-3b3f-4a84-b065-df2098fb03bc},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={951d3c1d-15e5-40b5-b4b2-ce1b867d2691},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={29f64ece-8f37-496b-9051-4e3baef208b9},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={d868e4a3-68ee-4304-ac5f-91353ea6dfda},
ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={ad0987a2-cbc6-45fd-9085-38855c9fd6f6},
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

1st for frank

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

redpill yourself on the guy who came up with the MDC meme

PIzzagate blows open tomorrow nobody gives a fuck about this copy paste bullshit

FIDF wants you to think these are coincidences

Only got second bitch, get fucked. (THIS IS NOT A ******* IMG BTW MODS)

Oh really?

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

My God how long is this larp going to go on for?

Overview of our dot map of the general LA area.

Here is our new dot map of the MDC and secondary DC search area with additional roads of interest highlighted.

Probably for as long as you shills keep bumping it like the slaves you are, now get to back to work.

Tonight? it probably won't even hit the bump limit, FIDF 3 has been at it for 10+ hours already today and one just went to bed. As far as the whole larpfest? I hope it never ends, frankposting is life m8

Here is our Google Earth map with roads of interest highlighted as well.

That remains to be seen

Alright, gonna go over the properties and check a few more

>shills keep bumping
jej been using sage the whole time mate

>He doesn't get paid per bump
lmaoing @ ur life from my personal MDC

Relevant thread theme if you know the context:
youtube.com/watch?v=gCfpmW6s37U

bu-bump!

Did you anons see the shilling going on in that pizza gate thread earlier?

>hurr durr the podesta emails are just codes for drug running

They cant deny the coded language so they just make it something less immoral? This shit is unreal. Is there gonna be a habbening with this soon or what?

MFW realizing spookanon can't actually ignore these threads if we post them

I only watched the animes tbqh

No happenings here

>person MDC
gee a6 can you spare a few lolis for a poor shill like me

Autism is a serious illness.

Nice

Fucking with people is good fun, as I'm sure you know

When is LA going to break?

bump

Check this out. It looks like the building Scully Distribution uses sits on two different properties. I'm trying to figure out why they'd do this or what the implications are

Weird shit has been going on in LA this entire year.

Kek

And somehow I just lost even more respect for you.

Pretty hot tbhfam.

Compartmentalization? I'm really not sure.

Whatever.

I don't know if this is important or not but I noticed this info as well

Zoning Information File(s):
ZI-2129 EAST LOS ANGELES STATE ENTERPRISE ZONE
ZI-2358 River Improvement Overlay District
ZI-2427 FWY Adj Advisory Notice for Sensitive Uses
ZI-2452 Transit Priority Area in the City of Los Angeles

What's a "sensitive use?"

We should just rename these threads "Spookanon BTFO General"

1834 E 22ND ST 90058

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={4dc79379-b936-42d6-bf77-08a22f882b5d},

Owner of this property is different from 2200 S ALAMEDA ST 90058:

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={38f51ad9-83c8-4b39-9697-831e2c442418},

I am more then okay with that idea.

Maybe we can address the contents of the Operations Manual and discuss areas of improvement?

I was asking about those files for some of the places in the last thread.
I'm not sure what we're looking for in the zoning stuff, we don't really know what years this stuff started, so are we looking for large plots of land or specific properties that are spread out but owned by the same people?

1844 E 22ND ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 28

Building right next to it, no hard info though really like a owner name.

>being Anime Spook
>being a person who gives helpful input
Pick one.

You keep rejecting it!

>when FIDF starts fighting one another

Sure. Whenever you, ya know, actually write something that could be added to it or improved on.

It's really weird seeing how many of the larger buildings appear to divided between different plots. Does show you how easily one could infiltrate specific buildings without owning the entire thing though.

According to A5, the late 70's/80's

kek

why tomorrow? did i miss something?

I can't reject that which does not exist.

I'm taking a break. I've never defended Frank.

Oh, can I add it directly to the pastebin?

Post your own pastebin with additions and I will add them. I'm not gonna cross my fingers.

Why else would there be pizzagate shills with no new news on pizzagate?

There's been a few pro pedophile posts today.

Oh. Yeah some of the buildings I was looking at (Guess and XPO) had some documents dated around then.

Frank at this point you need to kys

im done with you

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 79

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={49c62046-1a17-42d0-b9c2-17fd490c39f6},

Property next to that one, 1854 E 22ND ST 90058. Different owner again compared to the other properties who had an owner name listed.

digits and frank stops

please kek please kek

reroll without asking

1864 E 22ND ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 25

Next property along the chain of connected buildings. No hard information on ownership name here either.

I notice that XPO's property sits on a nice big lot that is owned only by them

Beyond seeing how various buildings are divided into lots I'm not sure what this information is supposed to tell us

I love how everyone but me gets banned in these threads for doing that now.

Clearly kek is telling you to kys

frank kys

Next building in line:

1874 E 22ND ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 20

No name here either.

this

t.frank

>FIDF distancing themselves from Frank
Is it really happening lads?

Onto the next one down the chain:

1884 E 22ND ST 90058

Lots of info on this one actually:

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={2ff99024-57d1-471a-8b24-5a0d1c9a52f7},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={33d62b82-5668-48e0-8f36-fedc52c85aa5},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={8729ade7-da54-4d24-b560-d9b86c72047b},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={cc5e713f-25f7-4a0d-b254-2f01a9a21063},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={09817874-2b0c-439f-b98c-6e89db36b1f8},

Still different ownership names from the other properties along the chain though.

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=117A215 6

frank likes buttsecks

Damn, was hoping we'd find some more owners in common. Gonna keep looking

One of the properties across from it now:

1875 E 22ND ST 90058

No ownership name here either.

frank is a sweaty homosecks NEET LARP

frank puts the end of hairbrushes into his asshoe because he has no money for dildos

Bump

Property to the left of that building:

1825 E 22ND ST 90058

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={09e88032-7a1d-4d24-9077-d04f0f651208},

Names aren't matching up still.

ladbsservices2.lacity.org/OnlineServices/PermitReport/CeisDetail?csrNo=160040

ladbsservices2.lacity.org/OnlineServices/PermitReport/CeisDetail?csrNo=159842

Check out their enforcement cases. It's still just street vending though.

Now the property to the left of that previous one:

2000 S ALAMEDA ST 90058

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={b2afd9cd-99e0-44f1-a110-afc40f518647},

Names still aren't matching up.

ladbsservices2.lacity.org/OnlineServices/PermitReport/CeisDetail?caseNo=87973

Their enforcement case is kind of interesting at least. It was for unapproved construction apparently.

Within that district:

1920 E 20TH ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 83

No certificate of occupancy on this one sadly.

I can't get any results for the Scully Distribution building. The API #'s don't pull anything up for some reason.

f r a n k
larping must stop naow.
k? thx?

To the right of the previous property:

1) 1950 E 20TH ST 90058
2) 1956 E 20TH ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 82

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={41bdd38d-5633-4e92-b7df-804edbb9e700},

Still no matching names yet.

lacitydbs.org/buildinginfo

Can you not just click on buildings from here and click on the Permit & C of O Information like I am?

Next building to the right of the previous property:

1972 E 20TH ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 81

No certificate of occupancy here it seems.

serious thought here guys, but one of the reasons these threads do some bad is because the FIDF just autistically dumps info without any kind of context other than for the sake of filling their threads. they expect other people to dig in and make connections but don't understand how useless and unreadable the massive amount of filler is. I mean look at the OP posts, 8 copy/paste posts full of information that never even gets revisited.

For a bunch of weebs, they sure don't understand how retarded making 90% of their threads filler is.

frank slams his boipucci against furniture

Oh. I am retarded. The shills should call me tardanon instead kek.

Check it out. There were permits issued for alterations in 1971 and another for some demolition in 1986:

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=121-5A215 11

Building behind the previous property:

1) 1905 E 22ND ST 90058
2) 1907 E 22ND ST 90058

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 93

Also no certificate of occupancy.

frank likes gay cox in and around his mouth

What do you want me to tell you?

you're just here to be submissive to chad frankposters, cuckanon. you're doing a good job so far, so be a good boy and don't ruin it.

The property XPO is located on was massively altered in 1978. Like leveled and totally rebuilt.

lacitydbs.org/StructuralInventory/ParcelDetail/ParcelDetail?PIN=118-5A215 4

That's funny faggot, keep telling yourself that you're not my little bitch, keeping these threads bumped and ensuring that they never 404.

I'm all in
but, Dam!
that meme

No worries, I didn't notice it at first either lol. So they expanded it so more transportation could be docked there? Interesting, could have been done ahead of time before the MDC as 1971 would be the start of the 1970-1980 time frame of the MDC.

Yea but pizzagate was still a psyop. Wikileaks won't talk about 9/11, Assange said that it wasn't a real conspiracy, so you have to be careful with those "earth shattering" leaks that conveniently never happen to publish any information to cause havoc among the upper echelons. Him and snowden get praised by normies and now we have a lot of pseudo redpilled folks running around and falling for the controlled opposition. Reddit's r/conspiracy has a bunch of faggots who love Chelsea Manning, I think it's all bullshit and I bet they don't publish the good stuff.

What's even more interesting is this The property XPO sits on was totally redone in 1978.

T. FRANK.

KYS

wew there is no information on the building that "Dave La Barre & Associates" is located in

To the right of the previous property:

1) 1991 E 20TH ST 90058
2) 1995 E 20TH ST 1-12 90058

Building has been renovated quite a few times it seems.

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={37a376a8-3b3f-4a84-b065-df2098fb03bc},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={951d3c1d-15e5-40b5-b4b2-ce1b867d2691},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={29f64ece-8f37-496b-9051-4e3baef208b9},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={d868e4a3-68ee-4304-ac5f-91353ea6dfda},

ladbsdoc.lacity.org/idispublic_Records/IDIS/ImageMain.aspx?DocIds={ad0987a2-cbc6-45fd-9085-38855c9fd6f6},

Ralph's Grocery Co. showed up as the owner of one of the previous properties I listed before I think.

Why did the mods delete one of my images? They are so weird sometimes.

Literally nothing.

Sun Valley, ID would probably be a very good place to set up a surveillance operation. The extremely rich ski town of 1,400 people is completely secluded yet has a decent sized airport that services private jets of the worlds elite. The relatively short winter season provides an opportunity for a focused mission.

why do you do this. Why are the feds baiting CT's with pizzagate bullshit?

i think cuckanon has been drinking lads. these are real frank hours right now, be careful.

frank is a neet larp who is mentally ill