McConnell Will Kill the Filibuster

>Trump becomes Amnesty Don, cheerfully states he will sign Dream Act lite without wall
>GOP Senators getting phone calls up the ass by hardline base asking what the fuck is going on
>GOP Senators fear primaries, filibuster Dream Act lite
>this keeps going on until December
>Democrats say they will only support Debt Ceiling hike with Dream Act lite and will filibuster all other bills
>Republicans filibuster this bill as well
>McConnell faced with a choice
>Kill the filibuster and pass a clean cebt ceiling bill or let the country default
>He kills the filibuster

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AvdAH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MR. PRESIDENT...I know you post here....and all I have to see is I LIKE IT.

Keep up the 4-D Chess.

>implying neocons dont want daca
>implying paul ryan
>implying

come on man

Is this what denial looks like. Pathetic, lol.

Just embrace it.

Go Trump, go!

nobody fucking cares

all nonwhites need to be physically removed from the US and all kikes need to be sent to israel and then fed to the muslims

half measures will NOT cut it

It's no surprise at all that a "republican" wouldn't want to remove something like a filibuster, but a "democrat" would be all for, just by the definition of the words. I really don't think McConnell will, and I hope he doesn't. Leave that in the democrats lap.

fuck all this deal bullshit. arrest the pedos, ban all lobbying, make a 3rd party. MAGA like you said you would.. fuck all this deal crapola. cut the shit and get medieval on (((their))) ass

archive.fo/AvdAH

This. Idiots still thinking republicans differ from democrats on anything other than tax rates.

those are some mighty large assumptions

You said that all throughout the election and then he won.

Let's just dissolve the federal government and the federal reserve, any washington workers don't like it they go to jail.

So many problems solved.

>art of the deal
>Trump shows America the "bait and switch".

Fuck you lad

This meme is very true.
Also I love my mom.

If that's the case, why did Dream Act fail a few years ago?

this. i'm over the 6845034856t interdimensional snowglobe sideways chessgammon, bullshit. he needs to start a TV show like the apprentice and start firing the mutherfuckers from congress, LIVE.

Hahaha nazi lost again 0 and 2, 0 and 2.

Alright nigger, tell me who's going to support amnesty.
Let's drill this down, which candidates will vote for Dream Act lite?

fuck all that. round up and deport all illegals; it can be done in a week with national guard. put all violent criminals in a boat with a oneway ticket to australia. dissolve congress, dissolve the fed, use a gold backed currency, lower corporate tax rate, bring all manufacturing back, rebuild detroit.. accept President Emeritus status. all done in 3 years, all before the 1st term is up. not even joking

That would cause civil war you retard.
Also, it's passed you're bed time

who cares about a civil war in australia?

it was supported by obama

>who cares about a civil war in australia?
Anyone who values their lives. The emu will not accept Australia's surrender a second time if they break the treaty. It will only end in blood.

>passed
and explain to me who is going to make up the sides for the civil war? right vs. left? and if that's the case, you think the left actually believes they have a shot in defeating someone with physical force?... you're funny, user.

Fuuuuckyouuuuu

Two problems. First, 80% of GOP secretly (even NOT so secretly) are pro-amnesty and pro-southern border immigration. What they are good at is failure theater. Come on, lad. It's always stomping and pounding the table with red meat in the 18 months before every election, and then.....ohhhhhh so close. Sorry guys! We just can't pass this legislation for [Enter Standard Excuse here]. You can take this to the bank: If an amnesty bill gets put on the table it will pass by 1-20 votes, with every single incumbent GOP Senator or Congressman up for 2018 re-election will be falling over each other to see who can get the most air time wearing Nascar hats, AR-15 slung on shoulder, and American flags in the back ground while they REEEEEEEEEE about the amnesty bill.

(2) Incumbents are never afraid of primaries. They win like 96% of the time. Of course these times are different, and there are clearly going to be some high-profile curb kicking in this next cycle (See Sen. Sasse)

false

hi jew