What does Sup Forums think about XXXtentacion?

What does Sup Forums think about XXXtentacion?

Is he redpilled or just another dumb nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

His latest video basically takes a shit on BLM for helping the alt right grow. The scene with the black guy hanging the white kid is meant to represent blacks becoming exactly what they hated/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A
youtu.be/vhj8rE7hZ80
youtube.com/watch?v=PLozoX1RdnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As far as his music goes, his style is pretty unique and aggressive which is pretty cool.

it's crap

Why the fuck is the base in his music always so high?

Its like black people going to start unironically liking earape meme music

>ask one of them deaf niggers
oh wai-

youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

Some of his SoundCloud shit had legitimate potential but 17 was a catastrophe of a project

I thought that hanging thing was a smart move though, shock value like that is what built the site we're on

It's part of his style. He's go for like a lo fi aggressive metal feel

But seriously let's talk about this shit for a second. Only a few days into his relationship he acted violently. Not only did the girl stay with him then, but she stayed with him after many many incidents of violence and abuse. Then all of a sudden she goes to the police.

Also I can't wait until he gets acquitted and all these journalists who called him "problematic" or refused to give him coverage cry liberal tears. Also kind of ironic how it's cool if rappers commit murder or traffic drugs but if they hit a girl they're human scum. Very progressive.

>But seriously let's talk about this shit for a second. Only a few days into his relationship he acted violently. Not only did the girl stay with him then, but she stayed with him after many many incidents of violence and abuse. Then all of a sudden she goes to the police.

Gold digging whore

>Also I can't wait until he gets acquitted and all these journalists who called him "problematic" or refused to give him coverage cry liberal tears. Also kind of ironic how it's cool if rappers commit murder or traffic drugs but if they hit a girl they're human scum. Very progressive.

His very existence is a piece of performance art. I think he knows it too.

bump

I listen to real music like Kendrick Lamar.

Xxxtentacion is gay

stop posting niggers.

I don't give a fuck about 95% of rappers.

>Why the fuck is the base in his music always so high?

because he is based

Nigger music hasn't been relevant since gangsta rap in the 90s.

You should be hanged for posting this and asking stupid ass questions.. The jigaboo hangs a white child to represent something else?! You fucking moron, born through a whore piece of normie shit! The black beast hung a white child because he is promoting white genocide, you fatherless dumb fuck!

He's based.
He's essentially the meme king of the nigger empire

Dumb nigger like all the rest

>we wuz kangz the rapper is better than the thot slayer

fuck off mapuche

Lol you missed the point. X doesn't like racial conflict he hates BLM and thinks they create more white nationalists. The part of the white kid getting hanged is a direct criticism of the anti white racism of the left

>taking the brain poison that is hip-hop

the idea that anything these people do has any sort of intellectual merit is ridiculous
this is posturing and mimicry, he knows how to act like an icon because we already demand icons who are glorified street trash

get this shit off Sup Forums
definitiely not politics

>As far as his music goes, his style is pretty unique and aggressive
so it's typical nigger garbage

i dont come on this board to talk about nigger bullshit. I come here to get the fuck away from it. A niggers a nigger. Doesnt matter what its fucking opinions is even if i agree with it.

Hes a genius shows racism is real

nah it's different, it's over the top, very punchy

Why not show a BLM protestor being hung then?

He was criticizing niggers.

He basically telling the viewer: niggers are violent and want to kill white kids, BLM are the cause of this

He's 5 foot

And?

the latter.

Kendrick loves Xxxtentacion's music.

He's saying that BLM would be ok with hanging white people, notice the crowd watching the hanging is full of niggers. They preach peace but are violent.

He's equating BLM to the KKK throughout the entire song. In the video there are black guys in ski masks with torches that are watching X being hung, so he's sort of done what you suggest as well.

you get paid for riding dick that well?
if he's so concerned about blacks killing each other, why does he profit off masquerading as one of these thugs?
it's cause he's a nothing. his "messages" that you manage to fabricate for your own purposes are meaningless, not only because its all YOUR interpretation, but because he exemplifies the exact opposite
pull your head out of your fucking ass

And nothing, just 5 foot.

Five 6 retard

look at them shitlocks.

Yeah, okay...

Overall hes just self aware and that's it. He once said "If you don't like me don't worry i'll be dead by 21", on snapchat. Again, hes just self aware but he is a nigger.

Its very relevant and Sup Forums doesn't understand how big it is with young white girls and white guys.

Well his new music video certainly isn't going to ease any tensions. A quick look at the comments cements that

Niggers gon nig
youtu.be/vhj8rE7hZ80

His biggest hit was a hype piece, it's hyperbolic bullshit that's purposefully over the top and offensive (you'd think someone posting on this site would understand that concept but I guess fucking not). Most of his music is slower and less violent.

He glorifies acting like a retard, not criminal behavior.

He got his ass beat on stage at his own show. There's no recovering from that.

>he doesn't listen to death grips

>glorifying acting like a retard could never cause crime!

can't believe you are this stupid, but you listen to hip-hop, so I guess there you go

post pics of chick he beat to shit

All niggers will get the rope. The metaphor is lost and only serves to clearly show what the apes having been working towards and committing in various forms: The death of aryan children. The bell tolls for the african monkey.

I liked him better when he was with the meatball and the shake

he ripped the beat from the uk.

here listen to this version instead

youtube.com/watch?v=PLozoX1RdnM

piece of shit nigger
end of fucking story

Because that is already the BLM narrative. He is apparently countering that. This is how parody functions.