>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/907465079347609600
cnbc.com/2017/09/13/trump-and-democrats-reach-a-daca-deal--without-the-border-wall.html
abc13.com/politics/trump-dems-agree-to-enshrine-daca-protections-into-law/2413969/
nypost.com/2017/09/13/schumer-pelosi-reach-deal-with-trump-for-daca-protections/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca/
washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-pelosi-say-daca-deal-will-exclude-wall-after-dinner-with-trump/article/2634356
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-14/ap-newsalert-schumer-pelosi-announce-deal-with-trump-to-protect-young-immigrants-will-include-border-security-but-no-wall
thedailybeast.com/schumer-pelosi-trump-agreed-to-work-on-daca-fix
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-ryan-dreamers-20170913-story.html
nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Ryan-Deporting-Young-Immigrants-Not-in-Nations-Interest-444252723.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/350596-trump-holds-working-dinner-with-schumer-pelosi
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca
thedailybeast
archive.is/pg8Be
thehill
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/350596-trump-holds-working-dinner-with-schumer-pelosi
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/13/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-bipartisan-dinner-senators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHESS KEKS WILL LITERALLY DEFEND THIS

Speaking of immigration, why don't you guys ever talk about the man who did the most damage to your country?

I find it ironic that Laura is whining about Trump "possibly betraying us" yet she loves Reagan, a man who never promised to do amnesty yet he fucking did it anyways. Fuck these hypocrites.

>shills

Are we getting trolled?

How did the Sean Spicer on Kimmel interview compare to the Huckabee Sanders interview on The View?

>Trump being a literal cuck
>People defending it
No fuck you guys I refuse to follow you niggers on this one.

Out of curiosity what exactly can Trump make a deal with democrats about? Last I checked they don't run the house or the senate.

kek.

>meanwhile on R/T_D
>top post is Ryan bending the knee on wall and saying it will be funded

Wait.. when did Reddit get better than Sup Forums?

MOM-Lania

Once again, we aren't working with the full deck here. For those who are legitimately concerned, I ask you to keep a level head and understand that nothing is actually done. if/when stuff happens and your concerns are realized, that is the time to be mad. But right now we do NOT have all the information, no matter how much we think we have.

Now this is interesting.

Too busy jacking off to Raise, failing to realize it barely helps when Hart-Celler literally rams spics and other shit down our throats.

TOLD YOU TRUMP KEKED OUT TO THE DEMS

IT'S OVER

Sean Hannity is turning

So I'm a bit confused
Are there people here who really unironically thought the DACAfags were getting deported in mass? really?
It's not just drama trolls?

Why did you think "We'll treat them with love. We'll treat them right" meant?

y-you'll vote for me again, won't you #USA ?

don't forget: Dreamers are undocumented Americans, walls are racist; obamacare is good

Hey sweeties...did you watch Sean Spicer on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...I'm a writer on that show, y'know

>Just end the welfare state and it isn't a problem
and what indirectly kill millions of fucking people?
>inB4 edgelord "muh poor deserve to die" response

LE 1312938D CHESS

Remember when Trump wasn't going to go for a travel ban, and he did?

Remember when Trump was going to start a war in Syria with those missile strikes, and it didn't happen?

Remember when Trump wasn't going to leave the Paris accord, and he did?

Remember when Trump wasn't going to cancel DACA, and then he did (with 6 month wait)?

Remember when we freaked out because we got misreported news, and then Trump ends up discrediting the news literally right after?

This picture is saying 3 different things wtf

>Trump also floated another idea that would certainly complicate passage of a DACA fix: the president, Cuellar said, wants to include parts of a GOP bill that demands more merit-based screenings for immigrants while reducing the number of legal immigrants by roughly a half over a decade. That proposal, sponsored by Sens. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and David Perdue (R-Ga.), is a non-starter for most Democrats.

Gee whiz that sure looks like it means a clean DACA bill will pass congress and be signed by Trump right?

He's right.

DACA = AMNESTY

Lmao...

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/907465079347609600

So it'll be a-okay if Trump does it though, right? Because I bet all of those 800,000 are just Republicans and the making and won't just vote for gibs and more anti-white policy.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, RETARDS, TRUMP HAS KEKED YOU ALL AGAIN. THE WHITE RACE IS GOING EXTINCT. THERE IS NO "LAW" OR "DEMOCRACY" IN THIS COUNTRY.

cnbc.com/2017/09/13/trump-and-democrats-reach-a-daca-deal--without-the-border-wall.html
abc13.com/politics/trump-dems-agree-to-enshrine-daca-protections-into-law/2413969/
nypost.com/2017/09/13/schumer-pelosi-reach-deal-with-trump-for-daca-protections/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca/
washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-pelosi-say-daca-deal-will-exclude-wall-after-dinner-with-trump/article/2634356
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-14/ap-newsalert-schumer-pelosi-announce-deal-with-trump-to-protect-young-immigrants-will-include-border-security-but-no-wall
thedailybeast.com/schumer-pelosi-trump-agreed-to-work-on-daca-fix
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-ryan-dreamers-20170913-story.html
nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Ryan-Deporting-Young-Immigrants-Not-in-Nations-Interest-444252723.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/350596-trump-holds-working-dinner-with-schumer-pelosi

I found and started posting this picture of Melania way back in Nov last year, with a STOP BULLYING tag. Now James Woods posts it.

Feel like our dicks somehow touched.

Yes, by /ptg/ regulars and others. It's fun. Trump will win, , remember?

we memed a celebrity steak salesman to the WH and now hillary and other dems are assbusted and trying to stop us

You're forgetting the part where it has to pass the SENATE. The house isn't the problem here.

???

covfefe

Please archive those

>washingtonpost com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca
>thedailybeast com/schumer-pelosi-trump-agreed-to-work-on-daca-fix
archive.is/pg8Be
>thehill com/homenews/administration/350596-trump-holds-working-dinner-with-schumer-pelosi
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/350596-trump-holds-working-dinner-with-schumer-pelosi

Because Chappaquiddick Ted is dead and burning in hell already so nothing can be done about him.

Trump is ours to bash when he betrays us, but you rinos are irredeemable at this point. All of you will perish.

>all these triggered drumpfkins

it's beautiful. It's so beautiful... A fucking baby is smarter than drumpf

It wasn't him that's why
It was pic related, golems be gone

WHERES THE AMNESTY DON POSTER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

>if
The wall is not up for debate buddy. Nice virtue signaling.

fuck it,hope trump goes full cuck

i can't stand "conservative" pieces of shit

they lambast trump for two fucking years for being mean and when there is even a HINT of him doing what they wanted him to do,they get mad at him for it

that doesn't excuse trump and i couldn't "support" him anymore....but i can't be mad at him either

Face ptg you NEED blackpillers. The only thing that may change Trumps mind if he suddenly faced a massive crack in support.

Key word again is "if". IF Trump does that, then yes, it would be the Trump equivalent of No New Taxes. But until that actually happens, it's only an "if".

-
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/13/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-bipartisan-dinner-senators
>President Donald J. Trump met with Republican and Democrat Senators to discuss advancing the Administration’s legislative priorities, in particular tax cuts for the middle class. The President asked the bipartisan group of Senators to help deliver tax cuts for American families, which is essential to economic growth and prosperity. Through bipartisan outreach efforts like this, President Trump is demonstrating his commitment to fulfilling his promises, and that includes producing tangible results on important issues like tax reform. The meeting was highly productive, and will spur constructive discussion moving forward.
White House released this just now

LE AWOOVEMENT AM RITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES XDDDDD

RAISE ACT REPEALS HART CELLER
YOU UTTER
FUCKING
MORON

I'm saying she is a dumb bitch.

I'm not the dude you responded to but the welfare is draining people dry who worked hard for the money they earned

Wall coming this week bois

Hannity is a shill that's on dems payroll

I'll panic if I see no wall funding before the midterms.Trump is trying somethign new out, let's see if it works before going ape shit. I fell for the syria outrage and the DACA thing last week, but then remembered he never promised DACA repeal during the campaign. If he builds the wall and does tax reform he wins.

He's right. F

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

That's the House. I hope Turtleman has the Senate in order.

Highway to the MOMMY ZONE

>this much denial

Is Trump right. Will weforget about immigration in six months?

this. trump didn't do shit to daca--and as soon as he felt pinch from media he backed off HARD. javana and the media control trump like a vain senile puppet

>Demoshit beats him upside the head with how he accomplished very little
>Nothing but meme responses
>.........

Fucken based JIDF. Why don't you stay there?

>Paul Ryan says

Reddit is slow to react to news and half the time they won't even have threads on important happenings. I can't imagine using that site as my primary information source, you may as well just watch CNN.

>stupid drumpfkin why don't you trust the media and Dems there's no reason why they would lie

Hey go check out that welfare countdown website, it's coming down

k den. Start the revolution. We will follow you.

Always a fucking kike behind the shittiest things.

Remember when Trump wasn't going to go for a travel ban, and he did?

Remember when Trump was going to start a war in Syria with those missile strikes, and it didn't happen?

Remember when Trump wasn't going to leave the Paris accord, and he did?

Remember when Trump wasn't going to cancel DACA, and then he did (with 6 month wait)?

Remember when we freaked out because we got misreported news, and then Trump ends up discrediting the news literally right after?

good news is Trump watches and respects hannity. These deep state generals have blocked anything Conservative except for Fox news from getting to the president. At least he'll most likely get to see hannity's view

>believing anything Paul Ryan says

What the fuck happened to this place? Next you'll be praising Nancy Pelosi.

> but then remembered he never promised DACA repeal during the campaign.
What? DACA was part of his first 100 day promises, he promised to repeal it on day one.

And another thing he promised is NO AMNESTY EVER

Its been a week and most people are starting to forget already, so I assume he meant alot shorter than that but yes.

come on now, you like cheese don't you? #defenddaca

>not interested in border wall funding
>he's not backing away
>guest worker program
WELL WHICH IS IT???

these cucks will because they are trumps loyal bitches fresh off the boat from reddit

nothing, Pelosi and chuckie lied

Please, stop namefagging for no reason
Thank you

>Muh TEEDEEEE
>Muh spamming ancient pre Sup Forums harbor memes in a vain effort to fit in
>Muh Kushner
>Muh based black guy
Come up with new tactics already. This feels like a repeat of April.

Sean Spicer was on Kimmel? Did they peruse his Gundam collection?

meant for

Why would they lie about something that can be rectified with a SINGLE TWEET? Trump hasn't tweeted about this, why?

Some people here are acting like battered wives.

damn the shilling is hard rn, not iowa or nov 7th bad, but pretty bad

Does Barron get to bring friends?

>LE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE TO NAME FAG IS IF YOU MAY LE AWOOOO GENERALS XDDDD

You can't forget about the complete disenfranchisement of 70% of voting age Americans

Is it everything I don't like is TRS edition?

>has to pass the Senate
Do you really believe that will happen with senator brain cancer?

Please, stop posting anonymously for no reason
Thank you

The deal is
>I'll sign a bill for amnesty for 800K illegals and you guys have to like me
That's about it.

YOU DON'T FUCKING BARGAIN WITH BORDER LAWS. YOU ENFORCE THEM. IF YOU CANNOT, IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO THEN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW.

House, not senate. It's not passing unless demoshits literally drop dead.