Trump ends DACA based on unconstitutional powers from Obama era

>Trump ends DACA based on unconstitutional powers from Obama era
>Liberal media flips their shit
>Calls it cruel
>Obama comes out of hiding to defend his dictatorial power even though he called DACA a temporary fix
>Trump tells congress to fix it
>Trump becomes the great negotiator
>Makes a deal on DACA and border security
>no details released
>Trump actually does something Obama couldn't do
>Liberal media changes narrative
>Trump caved, Trump backs down, Trump grants amnesty

All these hispanics and their multi generational votes are just going to see him as their savior, not Obama...
>Trump reelection confirmed

>implying we'll live to see election day 2020

FUCKING BASED! All the hispanics will vote for trump now! BASED FUCKING LOW IQ HISPANICS.

Non whites will never vote R, especially not for Trump. Give it up.

what

we should really rise up and rebel, how are we think retarded

They "made a deal to make a deal". Whatever that means. Literally gerbils.

I hope you're right.
I would live to see Illinois, he'll even California turn red and see leftists lose their shit.

Florida and Texas staying red is all we need

>All these hispanics and their multi generational votes are just going to see him as their savior, not Obama...
Nigger are you for real? Hispanics will still vote Democrat as long as those fucking shitstains continue to push welfare
When Regan granted Amnesty in the 80s, California was permanently turned blue
Trump even said a few years back that another Amnesty would be the final nail in the coffin for the Republican party

>All these hispanics and their multi generational votes are just going to see him as their savior, not Obama...
sure bud, keep dreaming. The media already did his number,

Spics will never vote for Trump you mong. If Trump grants amnesty it's over for him and the Republicans.

Amnesty pathway will only apply to college graduates, people with no felonies, and green card will kick in after 2020 elections.

THIS DID NOT WORK FOR REGAN. WHY DO YOU DUMB FUCKS NOT GET THIS? LATINOS ARE LOYAL TO THEMSELVES AND DEMOCRATS WILL ALWAYS BE THE PARTY THEY SUPPORT.

>non-whites voting red

30% of hispanics already vote R, now that may go to 50% and forever empower Rs

Hispanics backed Trump in a major way though. This will bring in more to the tent

LEGAL Hispanics did, the only people who hate amnesty more than Whites are Hispanics who actually put years of effort into moving to the US, Trump would be pissing them away if he approves DACA

>1 in the tent
>30 in the taco stand

Yep sounds good

This could be the ultimate in 5d chess

>All these hispanics and their multi generational votes are just going to see him as their savior
It has never worked this way.
Quit repeating past mistakes.

I'm "Hispanic" and if Trump grants amnesty I won't support him anymore

>media did his number
losing more credibility?

Must be sad to hate yourself. Anyway you realize that he hates you as well? You are just lucky you have a paper that protects you

Politics, it's impossible to give everyone what they want so you make deals to give some people some of the things they want and then agree to give other people other things they want in another deal coming up.

Pretty common in the senate, not so common in the house of representatives.

Reagan thought the same thing, you dipshit

>I'm "Hispanic"
That's a funny way to spell "Nazi LARPing Jew."

>>Liberal media changes narrative

I didn't know Breitbart and Drudge report were the liberal media you fucking sheep

are you really this retarded CTR?

>the final nail in the coffin for the Republican party

What does the republican party even do? Ryan and McBrain, etc. virtue signal their asses off and get nothing accomplished. They are afraid.

My heritage is German and northern Italy for generations, I'm whiter than you even though my parents came from Argentina

Here's my thought for this whole shitshow
Trump gave them six months for a reason, he wouldn't blow a perfect opportunity to force Republicans and Democrats to work in his favor by abandoning everything he promised on the first bill that pops up
The GOP is clearly gonna make a deal that would be more appealing to Trump to win him back from making a deal with the Dems and if he's smart, he'll say "well this looks like a better deal, I'm going with them", forcing the Dems to create a new bill that he'd like even more
If he keeps this up for a few months, he'll basically force their hands to give him what he wants and give them a bill that barely helps them in the end

Big if true

Any source more reputable than a literally who LARPer? No? Didn't think so.

this, I'm so sick of these T_D motherfuckers on here. Fucking overstayed their welcome. They should've left after Nov 9th.

>Hispanics backed Trump in a major way though
Go.back.to.plebbit

the sooner the RINOs and DINOs finally are unmasked as the Globalist Party we can maybe make an actual second party to challenge their one-party rule in the washington swamp.

also mexico is run by drug cartels, not a democratic government. beaners (rightly) know voting doesn't matter in their failed nation so when they illegally border-hop into the USA they vote for the party of GIBSMEDATS so maybe they'll get some gibs for themselves at least.

RINOs love cheap labor though, they're just as pro illegal as the dems

their low iq and collectivist mentality will surely let them see the light. kekistani le donald people have major mental gymnastics going on. reagan gave amnesty and look ehat happened to california

No. That slack-off mentality has enabled this shit. You're part of the problem.

WRONG

Once Texas turns blue the USA is officially over

>USA was great once

And we still are.

How do I know?
Because anons just like you continue to visit American boards like this and post shit like you do. The next time I visit an Aussie board will be the first time. I couldn't name a single site in Abo land yet here you are commenting on the US like you know something.

Good luck fighting insects, or emu's, or whatever the fuck is infesting your shit hole of a country.

>MAKE Lemon Parties GREAT AGAIN

>Implying the GOP can even make a deal

Repeal n Replaced worked out well

Yeah, I love how that shit worked: Trump provides no leadership whatsoever (often changing approaches within days) except to throw all responsibility at congress, and them claims to be victimized by them when their obvious ideological splits rose to the forefront of the debate.

Blacks voted 99% Republican not even a lifetime ago, anything is possible

>American boards

Will this affect their ability to legally vote?

>1960's
>got flatscreen televisions down perfectly

I've had it. Trump has betrayed us.

I'm angry only at myself for falling for the campaign promises, voting for him, and arguing endlessly to defend him -- right up until now. Enough is enough.

Gotta know when you've been an idiot in order to stop being one.

Literally no one will deserve my vote in 2020.

Fuck off back to The_Donald reddit shill. Trump just lost his base and has no fucking chance. The media will continue to pound the shit out of him regardless of what he does. This is going to hurt him, bigly.

>hurr durr
you don't remember the absolute shock from the liberals that 30% of hispanics voted Trump. Of course that's going to show blue.... for now

No they didn't. If Hispanics decided on who was elected president every state would have been blue.

Trump's only path to victory is keeping his white base and cracking down on immigration. Hispanics who came here legally will continue to vote for him if he does that. The rest are welfare babies who wouldn't vote Republican one way or the other.

>says increasingly nervous man for the thousandth time this week

you simpletons really don't understand that Trump already won 30% of the hispanic vote...
that's with the media calling him racist, xenophone, etc etc

>Texas staying red
You know how many fucking beaners we have there?

30 percent of the vote is pathetic. He barely outperformed other Republicans who were granting mass amnesty. So, no matter which way you cut it, Republicans will not top 30 percent.