I need an explantion

I need an explantion.

He's a tsundere, that's all.

Why did you cross the rest out?

I prefer the despair arc that would be airing at the same time. But I might watch it to see if someone dies.

Photographer really was the weakest character in 2. I can't even remember her name and couldn't even when I played it.

Because it's 2016.

I tried her route on dangan island but yeah, she was very bland. Granted, she was literally described by hajime in the game as a sort of parent for the group and that's especially true for Hiyoko.

>wants you to man up and stop being a beta
>volunteers to wash your clothes
She's wife material.

Judging by twilight syndrome and her interactions with hiyoko, I think she might be a lesbian or she's just waiting for a strong alpha male.

You need to watch both.
Apparently the anime is made so that the optimal viewing experience is alternating beetween the two

I like her design. Something about that sort of short hair, sensible attitude and dress really gets to me.

Also Kobayashi.

Because it's funny. You're meant to laugh, why aren't you laughing?

>new fag not lurking 2 years before posting
Lurk 2 years before posting newfag

>short haired stinky loli

so why did they decide to make a Zero Escape anime now

I'm waiting on the dub now, Rie is cancer to my ears and will put me off watching anything.

At least she took a bath before her death.

He the classic big guy with a squeaky voice character.

Really does sound like ZE. I could see why they made it an anime since the premise is so short and DR isn't know for complicated twists. I could see the killer being Hagakure, he foresaw everything what was going to happen and it could be thought as unexpected.