Who the fuck trades their demographic future for lower taxes...

Who the fuck trades their demographic future for lower taxes? Lmao how's he going to win 2020 now with no wall and amnesty given to Dreamers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93I9c9bsywk?t=40s
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908160218995068928
axios.com/schumer-pelosi-say-trump-agreed-to-replace-daca-without-wall-2485002954.html
twitter.com/PressSec/status/908153680259686400
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/314093741562535936
xe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry mate. Trump is just playing interdimensional underwater ping pong.

He got this. He knows more than we do.

He doesn't care about winning reelection. Losing an election isn't going to make his buildings, his resorts, his portfolio evaporate. He, or more specifically his real employers, want a fractured population that can't form a coherent resistance and has little options available to it apart from dying for whatever jew or sheikh ponied up the right amount to the right blackmailed child molester.

right wing retard cucks btfo

WTF I LOVE AMNESTY NOW!

What I don't understand is why you people aren't celebrating. Trump is such a master negotiator even NANCY PELOSI can't resist his charm and agrees with him. We literally just doubled our army and knocked down the resistance to MAGA and you try to spin this as a bad thing?

baby boomers. it is one of the defining characteristics of their whole generation
that said, there is no reason to believe this report, or anything sourced from the mouths of chuck jewmer or the senile and incompetent nancy pelosi

it's entirely consistent with their character and their past behavior to make some shit up like this as a reinforcement. the wall is 100% coming and i will film myself drinking the diarrhea of a homeless man and post it here if the wall does not get built. it has nothing to do with daca, even if you want to believe anything these people say

He doesn't give a shit about 2020. Trump can make his money off the presidency in less than 4 years

this

Apparently shareblue was recently funded again, been seeing lots of leftycuck shitposts lately being spammed

>not recognizing obamaleaf
How new are you?

There is no point in re-electing a pro-amnesty President Trump. No point at all.

this

I'm not saying you won lad, just questioning why he would lump you in

I know, I was just using a laughing pic

Yup, agreed, Trump is losing his base

He declares victory no matter how retarded he's been.

holy shit that's just the name of the file

so being so triggered

Beaners aren't going to be a problem. They'll be 'white' in two generations, and will vote accordingly. It will be like the Irish all over again.

Sure nigger, sure.

One term president.

Bannon 2020. Make America first.

all that means is that SPECIFIC deal doesn't involve a wall. doesn't mean an other deal in the works with someone else won't involve the wall.

either way, its sadly more than what the GOP was offering

It will be glorious when Scheer wins and the faggot will stay with "but muh obongo"

>It will be glorious when Scheer wins

The sad thing is tax cuts are never permanent

Bush ran on low tax cuts but was hit with a financial crisis and a bubble burst under Clinton early in his term. He had to raise taxes there was no other option.

There's no such thing as a permanent tax cut, it will be the easiest thing for the dems to reverse

No they won't become "white". That's not how it works. They will stay brown, will identify as Latino, and will vote for Democrats

Trudeau is Making Canada Great Again.

After the Harper Economic Disaster

Wait a minute didn't Trump make a deal with Ryan but with a wall? Who the fuck did he make a deal with? He can't make a deal with both of them, that's retarded.

>no wall
>no deportations
>no "magnificent", "tremendous" coal miner / burger flipper jobs
~
>more "aid" for Zion
>more arms for Saudi terrorists
>more money for 1% / (((43%)))

Is it "great" yet...?

He sure is.

Why don't you expand that chart to include Trudeau's entire reign?

if any incarnation of daca under whatever they rename it passes the wall will not make a difference and the demographic will flip several swing states blue

Lol they trusted the state again, they trusted a politican again. Surprised he isn't keeping his promises, come on Trumpster, we're with you man fight the deep state! We know you're still /ourguy/.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what do u think the cad was at when he took office?

hint: here's harper's last 4 years

Sup Forums is a Nancy and Chuck board now

The CAD fell badly in the last year who was in charge the last year? You just cut up the last 6 months why not expand further?

youtu.be/93I9c9bsywk?t=40s

Vote on wall appropriation this week. Sorry to spoil your party, bluetards.

>Wait a minute didn't Trump make a deal with Ryan but with a wall? Who the fuck did he make a deal with? He can't make a deal with both of them, that's retarded.
I don't know. Something's going on here, but what it is I can't quite figure out.

>The CAD fell badly in the last year

in what last year? It's been going up like crazy.

u do know the CAD plummeted under Harper right?

there low iq and collectivist mentality won't allow them to think critically as a whole. you sound like Reagan who gave a bunch of them amnesty and now California will be forever blue because of that

You cucks were just projecting the whole time. Granted Trumpster was feeding you red meat and blowing the dog whistles, but he never actually believed any of the shit you faggots do. He's in it for himself and ratings duh. How is that not obvious?

>liberals actually believe this shit

80-85c is average and our dollar shouldn't be more than the american one you fool. it didn't drop below 80c and hit a idk 35 year low until trudeau took office. fag.

you're just reading a biased headline as usual
>shit, trump made a good deal with the D's, how can we ruin it?
>how about we put NO WALL in with the headline, even if it has nothing to do with the particular deal, its still technically true
>GENIUS

What will trump present us in 2020 as a reason to re-elect him?

Why don't you use a chart that includes all of Trudeau's reign why only a small part of it?

California became a blue state because of filthy white hippie baby boomers; note the state's flip to blue happened in the 90s coincident with the point where they became the majority of the electorate.

im not voting for that fucking shill piece of shit trump now. no wall, no illegals, no dems bullshit. fuck him. get on board /pol. trumps fucked.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908160218995068928

God Emperor dropping bantz like a madman.

OP stop being a concerned troll this is all fake news and you fell for it hook line and sinker

>80-85c is average and our dollar shouldn't be more than the american one you fool.

where did i say it should be more? 90 to 95 cents is our sweet spot.

You're a right wing retard. I'm Obama Leaf. I know better than you so stfu.

>it didn't drop below 80c

are u a fucking idiot?

axios.com/schumer-pelosi-say-trump-agreed-to-replace-daca-without-wall-2485002954.html

Nobody knows what the fuck is going on, to be honest. He said he agreed that the illegal immigrants born here would be protected under some new law that wouldn't include the wall,but that he'l get it funded otherwise.

why don't u answer the fucking question

>Pelosi and Schumer working with the guy that have been calling Hitler for a year+
I can smell their desperation from here.

>trusting anything Paul Ryan says

>Trusting anything Pelosi and Schumer says

Obamaleaf you were trying to show that Trudeau has been good for your currency. Why don't you include a chart for his entire reign? You literally cherry picked a small %. Expand your chart from when he was put in power and post it. Simple as that. If you do not do this in your next post you admit you are being dishonest and you concede the argument.

Canada is gonna pay for the wall because they just agreed to take in all of the central amerishits that arrive to Mexico seeking asylum.

Who could the Dems run against him though? They have nobody. I mean, Obama by all logic should have been a one term president, but the Republican bench was empty, they had zero credible candidates in 2012.

twitter.com/PressSec/status/908153680259686400

Never happened
Fake news

Trudeau is and has been good for our currency. It's up overall from where it was when he took office and continuing to rise. On top of that, Trump's autism will get us back to par in no time.

Not really looking forward to you drinking bum diarrhea...

The point is: he's giving them amnesty in exchange for nothing. No wall, nothing.

BASED PEDE YAS SLAY

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/314093741562535936

this tweet really gets the noggin joggin.

OP, how many dicks can you fit in your mouth? I assume the bullshit flowing from it must act as a lubricant. I bet it's a lot of dicks.

>no chart

Ok Obamaleaf I accept your concession.

>trump has different opinions when speaking for a country vs. just for his own personal opinions

You're gonna invade Iran, faggot

I gave u multiple charts. You still refuse to answer a simple question

What a fucking retard this guy is. Just shut the fuck up and admit you lost the argument. Provide the fucking chart from the last four years dipshit.

>Provide the fucking chart from the last four years dipshit.

>Trudeau has been PM for 4 years...

Trump is too smart of a guy to just...give into Democrats. There's something more to this and we're not clear on what it is, although I did notice a lot of the talk radio circuit seemed to have jumped to the conclusion that he caved to Schumer, but they could be wrong.

>Who could the Dems run against him though?

Irrelevant. Patriots will never vote democrat. All we have to do on election night is nothing. If Trump betrays us, then I'm staying home next election.

You didn't give me the chart from when he started which shows the CAD falling even further until recently with slight gains. It's why you framed it with that small range. Because you are a atypical dishonest sociopath liberal. Prove me wrong post a chart including his entire reign.

I love how democrats are so blatantly against our best interests at this point that they refuse to build a wall that would keep out NON-CITIZENS out of SUPPOSED empathy for said NON- CITIZENS.

Fuck these traitors. They need to be hanged for treason against the US. They care more about the illegal mud people crossing the border than their own fucking citizens.

I said the CAD has gone up under Trudeau. It is Higher than when he took office.

Do you agree or disagree?

If this is true why not include a chart for his entire reign why just the past 6 months? Why cherry pick that time frame sociopath?

I said the CAD has gone up under Trudeau. It is Higher than when he took office.

You're the one with all the dicks in your mouth. Sanders is not disputing that Trump agreed to DACA amnesty in exchange for........ NOTHING AT ALL.

There are too many of them to assimilate. It's not possible. What you will see is two societies in one country.

The Hispanics that are native to the US for the most part side with their illegal cousins. No surprise, blood is thicker than water for everyone except whites.

No in this very post I am linking to that you made you included a chart that only shows the past 6 months. Again you made this post. Has Trudeau been PM longer than 6 months?

Thats like trusting the media.

Gross desu

>The Hispanics that are native to the US for the most part side with their illegal cousins

They don't though. Illegal wetbacks don't exactly improve their communities by bringing crime and drugs into them and undercutting wages. Trust me, the beaners who are legitimate citizens do not like wetbacks at all. There's a reason why Democrats disparage any nonwhite person who attempts to get a job and be a responsible, law-abiding citizen.

Because. Working for a living and paying taxes is the ultimate redpill. Should Deshawn get a job (that doesn't involve dealing drugs) and become a homeowner and be responsibly married and raise the children he fathered, he may just decide he likes the Republican platform. And of course that's very bad for Nancy Pelosi.

Yes he has. You can clearly see on that yahoo chart that u can select 1 day, 5 day, etc and i just clicked 6 months to show it's going up recently. It's not a pizzaspiracy. Why does this trigger u so much.

Why don't u answer?

So why don't you screenshot a chart with a range that includes his entire term? In that post all you did was make a snide remark and upload a chart. You mentioned nothing about the past PM in that post I am commenting on. So why not include a chart with a more accurate range to make your point sociopath?

The GOP dies if this happens. Every faction in the GOP hates the leading business faction, because despite being the smallest faction they have the most money and therefore the most power. That faction has been leading the others with a carrot on a stick and everyone knows it. Despite the other factions knowing it, they think it's still worth it to beat the dems. If they pass this, most of the GOP voters will realize despite putting an immigration hawk into the pres, amnesty was the first thing the GOP accomplished. Most of the GOP voters will realize it isn't worth voting for them anymore. Then the party dies.

>ratings
>hasn't been on a TV show in two years
totally not shareblue

>Most of the GOP voters will realize it isn't worth voting for them anymore. Then the party dies
Perhaps then we elect real constitutional conservatives.
>Despite the other factions knowing it, they think it's still worth it to beat the dems
The ugly truth being that the current Democrat Party is so repellent on every level that even a RINO like John McCain is still preferable to Nancy Pelosi.

the chart clearly doesn't give u that option on that screen.

Why don't u answer my fucking question that I've asked u 10x.

Starting to believe Trump genuinely doesn't care if he's re-elected in 2020.

Just seems like he's going with the flow at this point.

>the chart clearly doesn't give u that option on that screen.
Use this site then

xe.com/

Why don't u answer my fucking question that I've asked u 10x.

lol right wing cucks love amnesty

This hasn't been confirmed at all. It's fake news.

You just said the site you used didn't have that option. Use this site and post the chart.

xe.com/

holy shit