Nigger chinks

Why do so many niggers i see around nowadays have chink features?

what chink features?

Squinty eyes? Because they're high you retard, do you know nothing of nigger "culture"

Just look at their eyes and lips

cause nigger are the real cultural appropriators

>chink

Are you talking about Blasians ?

the most beautiful blacks are the ¨¨Blasians¨¨ the strange thing is that everyone thinks that "this" is black, blacks look decent if they have at least 50% of another race

>black people with middle eastern and white admixture

you tell me, also I dont even know if Xxxtentacion is actually black he may just be a mulatto sandnigger

None of the fags i posted have Asian parents

They're always stoned.
Everyone gets Chinkeye after a smoke.

they smoke so much weed and do so much drugs that they get chink eyes

Im 100% serious. It's stoners on steroids.

Amerie is my shit!

to be fair, nearly every "black" woman cast in TV and movies is at least half nonblack and that is where many people see the most blacks if they don't live in a shit city or nabe.

This is the nigger i posted as a baby

Like the fashion accessory dog, women enjoy child like "cute" features, they are being breed like poodles.

low testosterone turns niggers into that, too much unhealthy food and drugs.

>Amerie

Blasians are the true master race dude

God nigger babies are ugly

Two of the most unattractive races(other than abos of course but im not sure they are human)

I dont think xx looks that bad but swae lee though

Are you a self hating nigger abo? You little Maori faggot.

Im not even white you fucking retard(and only whites breed with disgusting abos)

>141458845
Niggers, Chinks, Gooks, they always be race mixing. One day hopefully there'll be some control.

>leaf

American niggers have a lot of American Indian blood in them. Indians had no racial compass, and so you get a mongrel human in which the worst characteristics of each race gets expressed. The Asian appearance is from the Indian blood because as every racial scientist knows, Indians are related to Mongols that crossed the Bering sea in the last ice age.

You need to leave

We are the hope of America, 100% Catholics, 100% anti lgbt and we deeply hate communism

We are the hope of America, 100% Catholics, 100% anti lgbt and we deeply hate communism

do not compare us with canadacucks

Na im fine, maybe you can leave instead of me to make space?

I'll pay for your ticket back to iran

Discussion of Africans should be banned it poisons you.

Africans to Africa, Europeqnsmuat not interact with the other rqces in same tongue or be poisoned.

Im not a Muslim

coal burners chink exists

He is full black

>Peru
>Canadian
Australian education

real answer: some niggers just look like that and also after slavery there was a pretty significant importation of chinese coolies to the american south for agricultural labor. they were all men and it was illegal for them to marry white women so they married and reproduced with black women.

mae jemison the astronaut is 13% chinese because of this.