youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho
youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas
whitehouse.gov/contact
rense.com/general96/ispow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO

its over

see

Amnesty is fucking based, amirite, fellow peeds?!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The Trump presidency we fought for is over.

What are people confused about? This doesn't even look like shilling but shitposting.

BUILD THE WALL

FUCK AMNESTY

Yeah I missed the part where she confirmed that an agreement was actually reached.

Lou DobbsVerified account @LouDobbs 55m55 minutes ago
More
Lou Dobbs Retweeted Daniel Horowitz
Deep State Wins, Huge Loss for #MAGA No Countrvailing WH Force to Globalists Gary Cohn, Dina Powell, Gen. Kelly, Mark Short @POTUS BetrayedLou Dobbs added,
Daniel Horowitz @RMConservative
Per migration policy institute, Dream Act is 3.3 million. That will trigger an immediate drive for "DAPA" parents making it 5 million

kek

Why do people keep talking about trump "cutting a deal with schumer and Pelosi" like they just signed legislation in a locked room?

Whatever they "agreed on" still has to be written into a bill and voted on by a majority in both houses of congress

What is it like, regularly cleaning your wife's pussy of her bull's cum?

We've been here before many times..

Amnesty is literally the only one thing that would make me get off the Trump train Trump has to understand that his base feels this way right?

>/sg/ is Aryan
>Iranian expats, Shiite muslims and bored kids getting drone/jet targets for Russia like anons did on Sup Forums in regards to Afghanistam to the US
Sure, they`re 100% legit.
Oh, and they`re all anti-american.

Trump better explain real fast on whether or not he supports DACA

He acted all hardcore during the campaign and now he's doing this "Uhh I dunno lol" business on a lot of issues

so say dems have an amnesty bill and get 100% of their congressmen to vote for it.
how many GOP votes would they need in the senate and the house to get it to trump's desk?

What do we do if Trump passes this DACA bill?
Inb4
>lol he won't

But just play with the scenario for a bit. Plan for the worst.

If trump legalized DACA full-stop without the wall what will you do?

Free Speech Week is coming up, Bannon at Berkeley is going to send Antifags into a NUCLEAR rage. Get hyped for the upcoming happenings.

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho

covfefe

ITS TREASON THEN

bingo. don't forget they breed like rats & chain migration

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas

MODS STICKY THIS SONG TO THE GENERAL PLEASE

>MODS STICKY THIS SONG TO THE GENERAL PLEASE

IN REGARDS TO THE WALL:

How many /ptg/fags consider this a make or break issue w/ Trump?

Will you cease your support if that fucking thing isn't well under construction by the time the mid-terms roll around 14 months from now? Or do you think Trump can afford to wait until after that, closer to the 2020 election

whitehouse.gov/contact

In the 48 hours after we won, there's a fundamental decision that was made. You might call it the original sin of the administration. We embraced the establishment.

>discussed

Well shit that DACA bill is as good as signed guess I can tell Paco to stop packing his bags.

This is what I mean. I think we're getting shitposted, trolled if you will.

That's why we will never be friends.

>Thread.
>Libs: You're a shill!
>/ptg/: No, you're a shill!
Stop.

Donald Drumpf is an orange conman. "Amnesty Don" is his new name because he wants to give every illegal amnesty. Oh, we should have voted Hillary!

He isn't building a wall. He just agreed to a deal with the Dems to give them amnesty. You fucking losers got cucked. Just like the failures who thought the Iraq War was about WMDs. You fucking nazi twinks got used again by the GOP. GOP Forever. Beta Nazi Cucks are Tools.

>In regards to Afghanistam in 05-06s

DACA=AMNESTY
AMNESTY DON DOES IT AGAIN

are the shills gone?

Fucker betrays everyone, no exceptions.

He feels that way, hes said it numerous times so hopefully those idiots in congress don't do it. All he can do is veto though.

Removing Bannon, Gorka, great MAGA victories!

It's the approval rating. He's scared of it tanking because MUH KIDS.

>Amnesty is fucking based, amirite, fellow peeds?!
>ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
/ptg/ will unironically be saying this from now on. I hate you faggots.

Yup! MIght as well have gotten Lyin' Ted!
Enjoy some tits.

AMNESTY DOOOOON

>HE'S SOFTENING IS THERE A PILL FOR THAT

Press W to wave goodbye at everything the movement fought for

>Whatever they "agreed on"
That's the thing. Press Sec says there were no agreements. It was a routine meeting that the kike media spun out of control.

>they still believe I will fulfill my promises
>oh dahnald you are the smartest fellow
>thanks billy, I got the best brain, I got the best cons!

He was always ambivalent towards it, so it was easy to see from afar that he could be swayed towards any side

Trump can wait 4 years, if its not on its way by then he wont be re elected.

Congrats on the amnesty, dude. Choose a state and the demoshits will likely cover you.

because there was literally no staff. they had to hire THOUSANDS of people. they were caught with their pants down

Too many that it wouldn't be possible. It can't even be sent to the floor of the House without a majority of the Reps approving of it.

W
Amnesty Don does it again!

>If trump legalized DACA full-stop without the wall what will you do?

Throw my maga hat out and probably stop coming here since america would be dead

That's playing with that scenario, it's like what I'd do if trump came out in a dress and state enforced homosexuality on everyone.

He promised two major things:
>tax reform
>wall
What the hell else is there to do if the wall isn't being built by the midterms?

how new r u?

If any form of amnesty for any group is signed, there will be no further point to trying the political option.

>meme flag
>no argument

Remember that time when shills claimed that Trump 'discussing' things with Mittens proved he was going to get a place in the admin?

Remember that time when Trump meeting with the President of Mexico meant he would give amnesty?

Remember that time when Trump started deporting spics en masse (including DACA kids) also meant he would give amnesty?

>Driving your base into chaos just because you suddenly care about media "optics"

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

AMNESTY

>""ambivalent""
Trump didn't run on amnesty. He's a lying con artist.

I see. I'll be back in a couple of hours

where the fuck is this amnesty shit coming from? You guys find a new thing to bitch about every night and none of it ever fucking ends up happening, it's always either outright fake news or something you've so thoroughly misinterpreted that you'd have to be literally retarded to come to the conclusion you guys run with. It's just fucking tedious.

Its gold and it goes in the media's brain

If a DACA bill is passed, I think it will be part of a much larger deal that includes overhauling the immigration policy such as elements of the RAISE Act and of course the big beautiful wall.

HOLY FUCKING YUM

If Trump legalized DACA without the RAISE Act I'd be off. I don't expect the wall in this deal since he never mentioned it in his first press release.

Should've prepared for winning and look for the staff beforehand.

The original sin is ruining the Presidency.

WEW

Oregon has a dick, doesn't she.

Whow.

>turn on news
>Trump made a deal with minority leaders to keep daca dreamers
Bros, run down please.

so what thing did trump say this time?
also did that trap cosplayer ever posted pics?

Huehuehue

It's over Drumpfkins

We gave you some red meat with Trump but he was never gonna change anything anyway.

If you really want to change something you'll have to overthrow your government and dismantle the "deep state" like Kennedy tried to do (we killed him before he could accomplish anything of significance). Even one of your generals suggested that a few decades ago.

rense.com/general96/ispow.html
>Former US Joint Chiefs Chairman Admiral Thomas Moorer (1970 - 1974) said:

>"I've never seen a President - I don't care who he is - stand up to (the Israelis). It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want."

>"The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

If you want to stop the NWO you'll have to get off your ass.

If he can't get rid of 800,000 spics, there will be no wall.

Based states looking at the pres. shit states looking away

>build a wall

wtf happened, lads?

Vote straight demoshit and just speed up the destruction of the country.

>Sup Forums caring THIS MUCH about fucking dreamers, little kids who didn't do any thing wrong
Read this post before you call it a shillpost, fucksticks.

You picked the wrong hill to die on. You should have known they'd get amnesty, I'm being 100% honest here, you SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. These AREN'T the "they aren't sending their best" drug traffickers/gangsters/sex slaves we're talking about here, these are less than a million college students, there was no way they were ever going to get kicked out because the US isn't that heartless and cruel as you wish it could be, seriously show a little self awareness here people. You should have devoted all that energy to something else like pushing for making sure the wall gets built to stop the REAL bad guys, or do something about the refugees/muslim invaders or whatever. But no you had to spend all your effort and vitriol and rage about making sure some brown kids you argued with on twitter got kicked out out of pure spite, and you should have realized that would never, ever happen.

>800k.
Why would you believe government number? It's probably double that.

chess am i rite

A promise is a promise. While politicians break them all the time, Trump is not a politician and will be a one term president if he doesn't deliver.

DACA stays and I will guarantee you he will be a one term President. I hope those kids can make for the amount of voters who backed him who are going to walk right the fuck out the door over any semblance of amnesty.

So much for those Angel parents huh? I guess their kids now are dead for nothing, and there will be plenty more of those horror stories to come.

Honestly, all he needs is 1 of the big 4 issues done by 2020 if he wants another term. But most likely he will win anyway because the Dems are just that fucked as a party. Only way he loses out is if he is primaried tbqh

you make me sad. shes just a super hot tall babe

i can't watch turnleft without north carolina good ol boys doing race commentary
are they back on FOX yet?

wall is already under construction, if it completely stops for several years then he wont win again

Sorry negroes but Trump not building a wall and signaling he'll sign DACA as is puts me in a spot where I say I'm done with (((teflon))) don. I'm surprised he managed to last ~8 months but I thought he'd at least wait until (((they))) tried to kill him or his family. Didn't think it'd be this way. The only possible "fix" to this is if Trump himself comes out and calls Nancy and Schumer lying sacks of shit and flips a table.

fuck, lefty been raid shilling all day.
>imagine if lefties were as dedicated to working on building their lives as they were at shilling anti trump sentiment.

No.

>If you really want to change something you'll have to overthrow your government and dismantle the "deep state

Yeah....youre fucking hilarious
there is like none of you...its a house of cards

Great propaganda about DACA is how they're all kids and future doctors.

Doing what's right is never easy, but it has to be done. Your base matters, not some spics who despise everything you represent.

damn is that real
i disavow persuade man

Not the point. Even if they did agree on whatever. Still has to be written into a bill

88d CHESS CONTINUES IN THE WARPED MINDS OF TRUMPFLAKES

If Trump cared at all about lugenpresse optics anymore he wouldn't have doubled down on calling out the kikes and Antifa over Charlottesville. Anyone who unironically believes this twitter clickbait has been asleep for the last two years.

Let niggers and women vote too goys, it's only fair!