Keyman - The Hand of Judgement

Where's my Keyman anime by Madhouse, we all know i would work so god damn well.

Wouldn't be profitable.

The manga is still ongoing, so surely it has some popularity

Most monthly manga don't make it to 50 chapters, that's over 4 years in print

It would be way better as a movie that's to it's heavy westaboo influence. Animation would be very kind to it as well because it's a bit difficult to make out exactly what's happening sometimes thanks to his gritty artstyle. Plus, loli fanservice. Lots of loli fanservice.
I really want a Keyman movie.

>Where's my Keyman anime by MAPPA, we all know i would work so god damn well.
Fix'd

It wouldn't work as a movie likely really, really wouldn't work. Keyman has a metric ton worth of twist spaced out through the story, we're only recently finding out what the hell was going on with Dr Necro in the first place. Let alone Frank the origin of beastmen, who the black butler is etc

That work's too, but the quality of the animation can be a lot more inconsistent depending on the budget

like the guy says, it's a pretty strange manga, if they animate it, will be OVAs because of the censorship and all that shit.

I wish for this to happen to see all these best boys and girls in full glory.

is anything Madhouse does ever profitable?

doesn't seem to stop them.

It needs an insane budget to be done any justice. So OAV or Movie format (ala Berserk) would be preferable.

That was an amazing attempt at misdirection.

Post the big-booby girls from this series pls

It would sell like shit.

the manga already sells like shit.
it would be totally throwing money away.

also the manga stops being good after Norma dies.

>Movie format and Berserk.

Why would that be preferrable to anything unless you want to be stuck in the same arc the entire time.

It's highly unlikely this would get purely movis any so pretty much just OVA format.

>movia ala berserk

If that would happen i would prefer nothing at all.

>That's like your opinion man

The manga is fine and is generally of consistent quality.

Noice
got more?

Mad housen't care, their a workhouse studio and are owned by the by the channel they produce content for. As long as somone foots the bill or the chanel wants it to get made it doesn't really matter.

Henc why do all those shitty western adaptations of crap.

The art is so goddamn good for this series

Yeah it's really great, especially during the sudden reveals a Petes Keyman form or the devil

I mean release an hour and a half movie every year or so. Not use shitty cg. Would the madoka movies be a better frame of reference. Point is a good keyman anything would need money and a TV series isn't going to guarantee that at all.

>Madhouse
Try Trigger.

Nah Madhouse, trigger really isn't all that great as they tend to work on shoe string budget

>they tend to work on shoe string budget
So just like Madhouse? Except that Trigger doesn't paste manga panels mindlessly.

Yeah that's because Trigger barely does manga adaptations and some of the ones they do are god awful