/PAG/ Pacific Airplane General

Continuation of thread:

Probably LARPer, but just in case, Mossadfag claimed "Remember me as 7857. You will know why soon."

And here's the position log:

flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlightPositionDetails.do?id=933464747&airlineCode=DL&flightNumber=7857

Happening? Probably not. But just in case, here's a thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/live/flight/KAL272/history/20170913/2115Z/PANC/RKSI/tracklog
flightaware.com/live/flight/KAL93/history/20170914/0130Z/RKSI/KIAD/tracklog
twitter.com/Reuters/status/908206214600908800
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOAAjtrl14
radarbox24.com/data/flights/HU7857#480608124
twitter.com/PatrioticPorc/with_replies
flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL7857
flightstats.com/go/FlightTracker/flightTracker.do?id=933464747&airlineCode=DL&flightNumber=7857
washingtonpost.com/world/north-korea-nuclear-test-maybe-have-been-twice-as-strong-as-first-thought/2017/09/13/19b026d8-985b-11e7-a527-3573bd073e02_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.b564602a55c2
archive.is/4YTXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All my country are liers

plane got fucked up because a chink threw change in the engine

Happening...

I am a Level 49 Air Safety Radar General and I can confirm this event is 1 large nothing burger.

>yfw it actually happens

Shart it down

sleepy?

Just imagine. One Israeli in the right place all hopped up on Sup Forums memes can single-handedly start the happening of all happenings.

This bullshit has 500 people mashing F5 on a flight tracker webpage that shows a plane moving one pixel every 15 minutes.

This does not need a general, for fuck's sake. There is NOTHING abnormal about 93's flight log. Compare it to a flight out of Anchorage and you see the same shit with speed and alt.

flightaware.com/live/flight/KAL272/history/20170913/2115Z/PANC/RKSI/tracklog

Planes ARE NOT TRACKED over the open ocean. Dropping off the radar means fucking nothing.

Back on track, after going offline, flying as high as it can go, and killing all the passengers. Now they're right back on course, with a Korean speaking hijacker at the helm.

Where in DC will it hit?

Indian radicals confirmed onboard

checked

>Radar service is terminated. Contact New York on 125.5 Good night!

This:

flightaware.com/live/flight/KAL93/history/20170914/0130Z/RKSI/KIAD/tracklog

Any flights in the general region are being "estimated" of their location.

There is nothing abnormal with this.

Ba bump for new habbening bread

can we delet this thread right now you guys were not supposed to know about this.

I-it's shopped, right?

My bet is congress and this is all part of Trump's plan for to start the 4th Reich

>This seems on par with "SOME OF YOU ARE OK, DON'T GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW" shitposting. I'm calling bullshit. OP never delivers
I mean, I'm very skeptical too, but it's disingenuous to say that's anywhere near the same tier.

Summary from last thread from other user, not me:
>Mossad (LARPer?) claims false-flag resulting in US attack on NK happening. Says "Remember mne as 7857. You will know why soon." Anons found Delta Flight 7857 about to depart from Seoul to Washington, DC. Flight is delayed 45 minutes, takes off, follows flight path completely different than regular flight path from Seoul to DC. Just after crossing over Japan (not normal), flight goes missing (tracking is estimated), and log shows constant elevation. This has been going on for over an hour and 15 minutes (the "estimated" tracking)

There's a lot of weird circumstantial shit. It's a lot more than SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT tier.

That being said, even though it's a fun theory, I still don't buy it. There are too many unknowns. Maybe it's common for transcontinental flights to take slightly different paths like that. I have no idea what the norm is, so I can't buy into the idea that taking a slightly different route is a big deal.

Another user also said when flights go over the Atlantic, they're tracked less frequently, so new lack of new data isn't suspicious, it could just be business as usual.

Maybe Mossad user looked up flights from South Korea before making the thread and just picked one that was departing for Washington soon.

I still think this is a fun thread saga, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a happening.

shut up fag plane blow up forsure

>mfw I maintain the flight tracking site and I see random spikes of traffic

Checked

It's gonna happen, isn't it?

>This does not need a general, for fuck's sake.
It's not like it's killing anything good on the board.
A muh niggers thread dies, big deal.

I dont see anything in this pic... why is it always posted?

sick user here.
still kek'd
I forgot why this plane was important. I doubt i'll watch this for 13 hours

someday user...someday

look at mouth reflection on window

but user; op did deliver at least once when they said 'some of you are okay dont go to school tomorrow'.

One more comfy thread, one less blacked thread. This is a poor substitute for /AHSG/, but it's all we have right now.

intel user here. last post. two areas of concern here...

1. nk satellites
2. alaska OTH gaps

im on board the plain guy everything fine

her reflection looks like it's yawning

>last threads digits
So we can confirm.. it's happening.

It's going to land in ORD or wherever in a 10 hours and unload a bunch of Koreans. Nothing interesting is going to happen, but we have a good /AHSG/ substitute going.

I dont have a gun what do?

There is no weird circumstantial shit. Look at other flight logs before repeating these stupid fucking claims.
>WTF IT ROSE 4000 FEET THIS IS INSANE
>WHY WONT IT STOP CLIMBING?? DO PLANES EVEN GO THAT HIGH I DOUBT IT
>OMG IT DISAPPEARED SKYKING SKYKING ITS HABBLING PRAISE KEK

Just caught that first bit, glad I got your snot rockets going :)

twitter.com/Reuters/status/908206214600908800

when in trouble
when in doubt
run in circles
scream and shout

fpbp

>ashes and darkness

Here's one for sick user

Run in zigzags rather than a straight line.

Wew lads.

NEW Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOAAjtrl14

Where is Trump? Deep state might be after him, hope he isn't at the White House.

Jesus you faggots are sad.

It deviated from course because of a storm. Pilots tend not to fly throigj them because then passengers are bouncing off the ceiling and throwing up on the flight attendants.

Go to sleep, you dumb niggers. Its late and we are all tired.

Here we go

In 13 hours, when KAL 93 has landed normally and uneventfullyn, I am going to post a general about how airline travel and flight trackers work. I expect to see all of you there.

im here to represent him

its real

>born just in time to monitor a plane flight with Sup Forums

no you

I'll be here to tell you how you're wrong lol.

My point was that there wasn't any basis to stay home from school other than some random fag posting some random shit on an anonymous Chinese basket weaving forum. There's SOME basis to belive the Mossad guy, flimsy as it may be.

I fully agree with you that people should compare other flight logs before claiming anything's happening. I explicitly explained why I'm skeptical -- things that "seem suspicious" could potentially be easily answered by looking at other logs or doing other research.

praise kek

but a random israeli flag poster said it was going to happen, why would they lie?

Nothing is happening, desu. I could pull out some plotting charts and send you pics, but I'm not going to.

>A NEW CONTENDER ENTERS THE RING
A NEW CONTENDER ENTERS THE RING

>radarbox24.com/data/flights/HU7857#480608124

Trips aside, why the fuck would you ever trust a like?

Go. To. Sleep

Hmmmm

who?

since there are no other intel anons around, let me just spell it out. here are the ingredients to this false flag happening. fuck the mossad.

nk satellites violate so many international laws due to suspected weaponized payloads (aka direction EMP cannons).

one of these nk satellites will pass within range of DL7857 tonight.

this pass just happens to occur in area with spotty coverage of alaska OTH.

just good enough for plausible but not plausible deniability for nk. everyone will know it was nk, but not enough raw data to prove it.

>Delta 7857 is Korean Air 93
>93
>only plane on 9/11 that missed its target was United 93
>first person die on 9/11 was a man stabbed on Flight 11 who was an Israeli Sayeret Matkal paratrooper

What if Israel is hijacking a new flight, named 93 in a wink. Blame it on Norks, then blame it on Iran. Same way Saddam was blamed for bin Laden's attack. Profit.

>Korean Air 007
>departed Alaska en route to Seoul, was shot down and destroyed by Russia
>Sept 1 1983, wreckage wasn't located until Sept 15 1983.

"By deception we wage war" - Mossad motto

Um. Is that reflection just an optical illusion, or is her true, wide mouth demon-self slipping into the mirror image

Oh.

>no other intel anons
I didn't know your mom's basement was part of the IC now.

The LARP never ends.

>[claim]
>Now, I could provide evidence to back up my claim, but I'm not gong to.

The thing is, even though I believe your claim, you've made the worst, most useless, least persuasive argument for it.

And how would that further lil' Kim's interests? Shooting down a commercial flight just to show off his EMP super satellites? That intel fags like you already know he has?

Cui bono, boner?

not personal intel but I have some insight from conversations with officers who have worked in high ranking for national security in the pacific command. No classified info sorry, but generally, I think most people underestimate just how thorough our military grasp on the world is. We don't have low-noise high frequency intelligence coming out of NK but as far as movements of their satellites, military exercises, etc. we have that shit on lock down. It won't be hit by a nk anything unless we allow it to happen. I.e only a false flag or some unknown unknown that no one can conceive.

>KLIT
Well I laughed, coughed and, punched my bong on my friend's marijuana testing manual. I thought I was more prepared for that. would timestamp but I aint doin that shit.
thank
jews dun stole muh gets

WHAT DOES THIS TWEET MEAN
>WHAT DOES THIS TWEET MEAN
wHAT DOES THIS TWEET MEAN
>WHAT DOES THIS TWEET MEAN?

screencap it faggot

What is this brainlet plague of weapons scientist larping that is perpetuating this emp meme. No one knows wtf they are taking about as far as emps. It's not like golden eye and jpegs do not cover anything based in reality.

This guy sounds like a massive commie fag

Yes, EMP is overrated massively.

Power stations and lines are all immune to such. Your cell phone and computer will die, but that's more annoying than anything.

I love it when people bring up doomsday EMPs and other scenarios and fully believe they would lead to a catastrophic military defeat.

Do you people really never stop and think
>maybe I should call the military and let them know!
chances are, the military came up with a plan for anything you could think of 30 years before it popped in your head.

Why does this one look competently different? flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL7857
Then this one
flightstats.com/go/FlightTracker/flightTracker.do?id=933464747&airlineCode=DL&flightNumber=7857

bump
but who is plane, Sup Forums?

maybe kill

rip
we hardly knew ye

Looking for rooftop gook in previous bread, was making OC when thread archived

Everyone can feel it, it's finally happening.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis was traveling Wednesday to Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota, the center of the American nuclear arsenal, with more than 100 land-based nuclear missiles and aircraft.

washingtonpost.com/world/north-korea-nuclear-test-maybe-have-been-twice-as-strong-as-first-thought/2017/09/13/19b026d8-985b-11e7-a527-3573bd073e02_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.b564602a55c2

archive.is/4YTXg
ftfy

-

literally nothing

ABSOLUTE DEEP STATE REVENGE.

If this happens this is pure fucking evil. The elite will be dug out of their bunkers.

>STATUS - Landed
Newp.

bump
tfw still no gate assignment. could it be? is it happening?

>no gate assignment
>gate assignment
>assignment

NO GATE ASSIGNMENT

IT'S SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

I'm with you on this. Check out the takeoff time- over 2 hours early???

Bump

nothing ever happens

>nothing ever habbens
>anyone can see
>nothing ever habbens
>nothing ever habbens
>to meeeeeeeeeeee