College sucks

>tfw you are 26 doing undergrad
>tfw all the women you talk to are dumb 19 year olds who listen to nigger trap garbage and the weekend
>tfw you want to fuck every girl in all of your classes, and it makes you depressed
>tfw teachers recite power points, and have no personality
>tfw 130 IQ, and the best conversation you have had thus far was with the philosophy professor

So far the issue hasn't been political at all, and I'm going to an extremely far left school. It's just that everyone is stupid, they get shit grades, the school has dumbed down the system to accommodate them, and they all listen to the shitty music that worldstarhiphop craps out every week.

>inb4 hurr durr generation z is redpilled

Generation z is blacked-pilled..... these kids are garbage, I just want to fuck them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaWo5CcfEVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from now on my new word for shit is trump
op your thread is trump

>hur durr city folk voted for hillary
>suburbanretards.jpg

So youre saying you want to fuck kids?

>whydontyouhaveaseatoverthere.jpg

Then fuck them, you pussy.

All women want now is a daddy to treat them like the sluts they are. I highly recommend it.

Why are you a 26 year old doing undergrad

I walked a 19 year old chick to her class today. I couldn't tell if it went well or not..... I had to talk the entire time.

We had absolutely nothing in common, but she might be down to fuck. I'm working on a few different girls. It just seems like the hotter they are the dumber they are.... I know one who is a physics major, but she isn't as hot.

WHY GOD?

>wahh the girls in my class are hot!
>they like music I don't like too!

These sound like major problems OP, hope everything works out for you!

Oh so you study social sciences... your own fault that you're surrounded by idiots.

OHHHH MAAAANNNNN I HAAAATE COLLEGE

>IQ 130
>undergrad at 26
what the fuck?

>go to music school at 18
>lel i'm gonna be famous
> drop out after 2 years
>play in death metal bands
>fuckmusicdoesn'tmakemoney.jpg
>reallifeisreal.jpg
>read philosophy, occult theology, and political history for three years while I contemplate life as a NEET
>now I'm here

Feels not so good man. I'm doing computer science though.

Kys

Well don't you faggot. Be a smart man and find yourself a lifetime wifey if correspondingly to your iq, unless you dont have 130 iq.

>wants to make money in a band
>plays fucking death metal
did you really think DEATH METAL was going to make you money? Are you that thick?

You should know better new fag. Plenty of high IQ NEETS are rotting away on this board..... but I'll be ok. Just pissed away my youth trying to be a (((musician)))

Next move is to ask her for her number...maybe hangout after class...

There's a general order to these thing, the first step to fucking these filthy sluts is to man up and make the move

>>play in death metal bands
isn't akercocke the only worthwhile metal band? now I'm a David Allen Coe six pack Joe. btw having a science degree doesn't help anything, I gave working life 4 years and heading into military

b-b-but it was technical progressive djent metal! Are you saying I don't deserve to make m-millions?

Theres no earthly way of knowing...
Which direction we are going...
There's no knowing where we're rowing...
Or which way the river's flowing...
Is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane a-blowing?
Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing!
All the fires of hell are blowing, is the grizzly reaper mowing?
YES! the danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing,
ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING! OOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH!

a fucking leaf

and you are 26 and still doing an undergrad, so i guess you are just as stupid as they are..stupider in fact. funny how that works

if you really wanted to make money you could've became a studio musician or even went to Nashville to write Country music

I listen to bands like Necrophagist, Wintersun, Defeated sanity, Spawn of Possession, Dream Theater, Periphery, Veil of Maya, Animals as leaders

I also play Jazz, fusion, whatever. Drums are a meme.

Welcome to 10 years ago

stop being a whiny faggot or go hang out on /r9k/
this board is for political discussion

At least I had some fun in my youth. Chasing your dreams at all costs even if it doesn't work out is the ultimate red pill.

If youre good at math I'd definitely recommend going the extra mile for computer or electrical engineering. All the poos are devaluing the job market for programming.

Eh, I don't know. I'm actually most likely going for a BA in comp science rather than a BS. Only because I can dump all of my music credits into it as electives.

Don't do electrical engineering, it has a 0% projected growth. Look into something else

I would consider majoring in math if I could get a good job with a bachelors. No fucking way I want to be a ((((((((teacher))))))).

>BA in a science

Enjoy nojobs.

P A J E E T E D

Yeah, I've considered that. I've done a good amount of research on it, and other people said it wasn't that big of a deal. It would only take me one more semester to get the BS, so I might suck it up. I was originally considering a double major, BA in comp science and then psychology. I could be the king of memes.

>Complains about young people music
>Listens to literal shit

The level of proficiency it takes to play can be compared to classical music, but other than that I can't really argue with you.

I'm to the level of red pilled where I think everything past the 1800's is complete degeneracy. I even love Jazz music, and that's degenerate in it's own right.

lol

>Drums are a meme.
WEEEEEW LAD no kidding

I played metal but it was guitar and bass, I moved onto classical nylon and honkey tonk shit and now I can just play and sing myself to sleep if I want, nothing like lulling myself with some orbison
youtube.com/watch?v=aaWo5CcfEVw

hohohoho dude I knew by my first year of med school at 22 that it was ALL a meme, those guys are dishonest assholes. Good luck with your (((((pursuits))))) and ((((((student debt))))))

Then quit and be a filthy working class scum until the day you die.

Hell yeah Orbison is based. I played in a solid gold oldies band for awhile. We played carpenters , temptations, that kind of stuff. I miss white people music being popular.

lmao (((thanks))))

Depression, attention problems, etc will do it.

>I'm to the level of red pilled where I think everything past the 1800's is complete degeneracy. I even love Jazz music, and that's degenerate in it's own right

Well, then I retract my previous post.

>these kids are garbage, I just want to fuck them

literally or metaphorically?

Literally. The classroom is like a zoo of young hot snatch. Watching them fidget in their chairs is the hardest part. This one chick in philosophy the other day was just bouncing in her seat on her big round ass the entire class..... she was sitting right in front of me.

I study for 5 hours a week tops doing a masters in a STEM field with a credit average. My undergrad was politics and history which all I did was paraphrase wikipedia and books. Everyone in my class was retarded as fuck besides the early 30s+ people who actually tried. Degrees are a joke designed to put people in debt and have no real value anymore.

Godspeed man, similar position over here

U r 26 doing undergrad with 130 iq?
Hahahahha
Kys

It's not so bad burger mutt. At least I'm white, at least I have the IQ, even thought I didn't use it the right way. I didn't realize until later in life, all I did in high school and early 20's was party.

Yeah I've just been skimming through text books, speed reading non-fiction, and coasting.

There is potential for us! We have to struggle to pull it together, but if you can make a living and have some talents on the side it could be a comfy life.

>essentially a NEET for 3 years
>sign up for college
>feel the same as you, minus the orgy fantasies
Honestly I am starting to see most people as ideological and philosophical sub humans. I didn't ask for this level of autism

>high IQ
>neets

I have a really good idea for a app/website........... just throwing that out there.

I'm gonna be BIG one day. For the time being though I just really want to have dumb primal animal sex with as many 19 year olds as possible.

I have the same problem as OP. Hi OP.
Basically a compatible mate for me in regards to soul and personality is the girl version of me. But that would never please me sexually. Talent, inteligence, humor, these things will not arouse me, increase my heart rate accordingly or make me cum. What will however is pic related: a fat-wide-bodied mestiza girl with dark features with very very watered-down versions of the aforementioned qualities.
great right? Wrong. Someone like that is not interested in what I have to offer which is deep insight, humor, and talent.
Some one like her wants someone tall. Thats it. Someone tall, slightly brute, and thats it. could literally be starving in an embarrassing poor house but if the guy is tall-ish, and slightly brute, all the sex, loyalty & servitude & entertaining from her is going there. Not me. I get skinny pale somewhat ugly or almost always old, girl.
WHY GOD?

Lel what? I got catfished on OK cupid once by a giant fat woman. I decided to fuck her a few times.... she was practically ready to be my slave. You can get your dream user, go for it.

Thanks must be cuz Im unemployeed and this affects my confidence

Will?

are you ugly or something
almost all girls love older guys

fuck them, user (literally). use your age and confidence to put the hard word on them man. chicks need it and will accept as they are as horny as you they just dont say so as its un lady like. generation Z is cancer. i used them as interns and pay them nothing whilst working them like borrowed mules.

I think I'm going to make magic happen over the next few weeks anons, I just need to keep my emotions out of it. This is the time to sow wild oats.

I'm gonna start lying to them a little bit, It's time to stop playing so fair with these creatures.

Being intelligent is pain, user. You see and understand things in a way most, or nobody, understands. It's even worse if your interests doesn't revolve on STEM fields, since finding someone to relate to is hard as tits. You cannot even discuss the topic of your intelligence without other people assuming you build robots or some space fi shit, and then being disappointed that all you want to do is lay down and watch the sky for hours, or just close your eyes and live out your stories as if you were there.

You are a planet floating endlessly in a void, without nobody to hear your screams. Your mind is an universe that will never be gazed upon and inspire other creatures. And your words will forever fail to make contact, for to the rest of the other universes, they are as inaudible as the murmur of time yet as unfathomable as the depths of eternity.

The only consolation I have is that I have a very good excuse to feel like shit, when I forget to stop existing.

>It just seems like the hotter they are the dumber they are.
you're just figuring this out ?! jesus OP is the first time you've talked to women who arnt your mom ?

no need to lie even. just tell them (rather painfully) what they want to hear. They are lying to themselves mostly. Thats all you need to exploit

>>massive underachiever
>thinks he's owed sex by dumb undergrads
>isn't charming enough to make friends
>think he knows more about music than general population

Yeah good thread you got here OP.

Most young women are quite social and probably won't think anything of you just for having been kind enough to engage for a few minutes while walking around. If you make a habit of following people around they might not want to hang out with you if they're not for some lucky reason attracted to you. I know nerds you meet on Sup Forums will talk about how shitty it is to be friends with women you want to fuck, but if you start hanging out with people out of the context of catching them between college classes and appointments, well, you'll get to meet more people in atmospheres that are far more relaxed. Hope you have some good adventures, and that you learn that driveby raps are ill as fuck and that jews aren't controlling the world and even if they were that's not necessarily a problem and shit.

Lol are you me?

>graduate HS at 17
>fuck uni I hadn't even gotten laid yet i can't make such big decisions
>be playing guitar for years
>"yeah I'm just gonna tour all over the world being a metal bro"
>le enroll in reputable music school to get a better understanding of the professional side of things
>literally all sitting in classrooms doing fucking theory I learned aged 6
>sleep through 3/4th of all classes because I was battling insomnia
>want to find people to form a band
>at the time played some hybrid of Sumeriancore and slam
>literally all of them are either Holdsworth nerds or love pop-punk and only pop-punk.
>none of the fucking drummers could blast at 240bpm
>fuckthisshit
>drop out after 2 years
>move countries
>form Sumeriancore/DM hybrid band (holy fuck yes)
>play about a dozen shows
>play a festival abroad
>never saw my investments coming back
>not that I was expecting a lot but still, was hoping for something decent to begin with
>see shitty overproduced bands come straight out of music schools and land multiple festival spots within the first year they're active
>realise metal, like all other genres, is a dead genre that's being milked the shit out of by (((producers and labels)))
>quit music entirely and go to uni
>5 years later depressed as ever, but /fit/ and not as naive as before

sounds like you failed at a career and blame your colleagues. I bet if you were a friendlier person you would have established more professional contacts and stayed in the game longer. Learn from this guy's mistakes anons.

True as fuck. I resonate with the just wanting to watch the sky, and relive memories. I meditate every night, sometimes for up to an hour and a half.

>Thinks he knows more about music than general population

......I do

Found the rick and morty faggot. Who's really the loser?

im in a similar position to you (left school now returning for compsci) and I wanna get into meditation? does it work? any suggestions?

Good old blast beats. I got to where I could do 250-260 for about a minute straight. I've been playing less blasts and more progressive odd time polyrythmic stuff lately, but extreme drumming is pretty much just like lifting weights. I could be back to where I was with a couple weeks of intense blasturbation.

Sounds like you made baseless assumptions which makes you a dickhead.
I didn't want to suck producer dick and wanted to genuinely play music and hope people would pay for it.
Alas it's like breaking through in the pop industry, those that are produced from the get-go by some high-flying hooknose will make it within a year, whereas grassroots artists go through hell and back and still don't make it.
I you don't even understand the subject you're talking about, just shut the fuck up.

First 2 years of college is mingling with bumbling idiots that are mostly retarded and drop out.

Once you get into your engineering courses you will find more socially inept people that, however, are substantially more intelligent.

>You are a planet floating endlessly in a void, without nobody to hear your screams. Your mind is an universe that will never be gazed upon and inspire other creatures. And your words will forever fail to make contact, for to the rest of the other universes, they are as inaudible as the murmur of time yet as unfathomable as the depths of eternity.

Is this the most retarded place in the internet or a place of endless poetry and philosophy,
easing the pain of living in such senseless world?

>It just seems like the hotter they are the dumber they are
You're definitely a virgin, OP. Godspeed getting laid anyway

I like sitting on the couch, even though I can do the full lotus position. Sit on the couch with your back straight, and what I do is pretty much try to fall asleep sitting up. I don't actually fall asleep, but I get really close.

Try using a mantra in your head like Om-mani-pad-me-hum, or Om Nah-ma Shavaya.

I do a banishing ritual before, but I made up my own so it's as quick and non cheesy wizard permavirgin as possible.

It's better to meditate every day/night for 5 minutes than it is to meditate once a week for an hour. Once you consistently meditate for a long time it get's easier, and better.

Weird shit starts to happen. Something the other day that may or may have not been lucifer told me to imagine a blue flame melting away literally everything. Karma, feelings, desires, fears, wants..... Like Lucifer just told me that the less attachment I have to anything the better off I will be.

I'm deep as fuck into the occult, and meditation is the most important part.

Sup Forums/pol is the greatest place ever. I stumble into people here who know more about philosophy/occultism/politics than people on private message boards in "secret societies"

last part was really strange and not sure if troll but first part was quite helpful. thanks

Uh, no. I've already fucked a few really hot young girls, and it was awesome.

Rick and Morty is watched by millions of adoring fans all the time. You're like the guy that can't hang at a party when there's rap music playing.

I'm just trying to fuck with people, honestly I don't wanna make anybody feel bad about struggling in music and I feel a little bad about what I said.

However, some of what you said made it seem like you were an undisciplined student or had health problems that made school difficult. I was lucky to have found caffeine, nicotine and amphetamines when I was getting my BS and never developed bad habits, and can't expect everybody to be able to stay awake during their lectures. Being arrogant when you've got shortcomings doesn't make you that appealing to work with. And if you're not down with jews how'd you expect to win in mass media?

>I'm deep as fuck into the occult
How many min/hours a day do you meditate mr. wizard?

You will begin to recognize that your inner dialogue isn't coming from you, and then it might seem like it's talking to you.

I try to at least meditate for half an hour a day. I write all of my dreams down in a dream journal, and am trying really hard to lucid dream.

I'm also a dedicated fascist.

It's the way brothers. Never listen to An-caps.... it could save your life.

u r liek a little baby

The grammar, the spelling, and the insult...
Are you a proxy leafposting?

>I try to at least...
>and am trying really hard...
Lot of trying in your reply there mr. wizard. Occult 101; there is no try. either you do or you dont.

How long you been doing occult practises for?

>be 26
>work shit blue collar job surrounded by cunts, niggers, and spics
>minority of white and hispanic men do 80% of work
>corporate welfare in action
>meet 19 year old virgin aryan wheat field qt when transfer to new area due to seniority
>find woman to be muh military wife and have my babies

went a lot better than your experience desu

I try to meditate nightly because I'm busy with other things. I try to lucid dream because it's extremely hard. I remember all of my dreams vividly, but usually when I realize I'm dreaming it's because something extremely fucked up is happening, and I usually wake up immediately.

I bought a deck of Tarot cards in 2013, and started slowly slipping down the rabbit hole ever since. I know people in the O.T.O, Freemasons, Dragon Rouge, Temple of Set, AMORC, Temple of Ascending Flame, Gnostic Templars.

Most of everything is LARPing, once you get past the edgelords trying to sell you memberships, you can really dig in.

Eh. Ignorance is bliss.

how bout you're a nigger faggot and real " occult " power comes naturally to people who have an aptitude worth cultivating you fuckin squib?

I've been invited to mason meetings my two people and refused both because they are retard niggers

holy fuck. are you me from a year ago? this is creepy as shit dude.

can't fake a hymen breaking wizard retard faggot

How about this. If you have a dream about 9 foot tall pale white demon women slowly dissecting you while you are in a state of paralysis, and have to watch as you are slowly dismembered by what can only be described as the maidens of hell...... then you will know that I'm for real ;)

>can't fake a hymen breaking
Well, you probably can, and I think they do that shit surgically in the middle east, but I think your point is that it would be unlikely in younger women in rural areas of the United States. So I think you're wrong but you're also right.

t./r9k/

oh scary, give me your power herd animal

you're an openly insecure neophyte trying to look cool to strangers and won't like what you've tried to send at me coming back at you because I've minded my p's and q's

when you realize you've fucked yourself over think of the guy you tried to attack loling eternally

>I try to meditate nightly because I'm busy with other things
Mastery in the occult does take 24/7 dedication, NEET life is a must if you really want to get going in REAL practise.

Best wishes on your journey in the occult mr. wizard

high quality autism, the chances of her having hymen restoration surgery are low enough that I feel fairly secure in believing the hymen was real

This isn't Gen Z. I'm 17, the oldest a gen Z can be at the moment (or just hit 18). These people are part of the millennial generation.