Let America invade.

What happened here?

Looks fine to me.

why dey ded dough

It starts with the average Mexican.
And I don't see them doing jack shit about it

It begins with one man getting fed up and rising up

This. Invade and raze.

you get guns and you kill them, eventually there is no one left to kill. then it's over.

nuke the south

Trump lied, there's no wall :(

What a shit hole!

looks ok

Who cares

I don't have nukes user.

Build the wall

There is a wall, and it would actually fix your probelm, the cartels would go bakrupt.

Seriously though, why the fuck do they murder kids?

The mafia and that used to at least kill with some kind of reason in mind, this looks like it's pure fucking meanness and a desire to terrorize because they can do it unopposed.

Goddamn mexicans. Always sleeping on the job

Offer $5000 for people to sterilize themselves.

I wish that was true.

Because it instills fear

At this point you need a right wing dictatorship
>kill every politician
>kill every narco
>sieze their money and posessions
>rebuild the country

we need someone to lend us one, maybe putin?

"we" don't do anything. It's your problem, YOU need to fix it

the virgin uhaul

The Chad Hoist

Would you take them back, Miguel?

the other gang or cartel is the same age most probably, they get this kind of kids that want fast money and probably are brainwashed by narco corridos to be soldiers for the patrones

We should ask Chinaman for nukes.

6 Peso Ey

>super rich cartels
>super poor Mexicans
>cartels own the government
>any average Mexican who stands up either get's imprisoned indefinitely by the government, has their children flayed alive and dismembered, or both.

It will get fix when Mexicans decide they have had enough and Make Mexico Great Again.

Call in Duterte and about ten thousand of his good friends and make him your homeland security chief.

>Marxists hate him! Spanish guy figures out how to rebuild your country and SAVE CIVILIZATION with this 1 weird trick!

yeah, they don't have to lend us one of they tel little kim to shot a few degrees down towards south mexico

D-eadlifting a fridge
A-nd
C-arrying it on a bike
A-merica will let you stay

This is the new DACA standard for citizenship.

>take them back
Nah thanks, they wanted independency and Muricah backed them because anglo blood, now enjoy treacherous fuckers.

I fail to see a problem with this.

I was waiting for something to happen.

DISAPPOINTED

Kek

I wonder how the fuck they keep killing each other but they never seem to run out of people.

they win with just one phrase, plata o plomo... thats it youre fucked

That's why your motto must be Plomo o plomo

Until nobody is left?

why should we?

spoiler - he doesn't die.

I hope you're all dead by the time I get deported.

>politicians
>narcos
Remove these groups first and see how things go. With Pinochet it worked.

if only my government would let me have my guns

Build a fucking wall

>tfw you never get depported

That's exactly what we need more Mexicans with guns.

what would you rather have? good mexicans with guns taking out bad mexicans with guns or just bad mexicans with guns?

Because the government knows I'm a good old American boy with a cutthroat capitalist personality who is susceptible to radicalization.

Legalize and regulate ALL drugs. End the drug war in its entirety. If you don't realize this? You're a fucking mong.

Yeah, but the government will never let us have guns, so...

I'd rather you stop fucking shooting each other like what the fuck are you thinking. I get y'all are death worshipping Aztecs but just quit the shtick for one second holy fuck.

You dont...

You already know spic user
You already know

We need to build a wall
A great beautiful wall

>Join the military
>Gather a group of people like you
>Clean your country

These people were heart-eating savages just 500 years ago.

As long as your big jew noses need their daily dose, there will be blood in Mexico.

We have to nuke you sorry

Cry me a river. Elect a better government that doesn't need kike charity.

Go back in time and tell the Iberians to populate Mexico with their stock and murder all of the Indios.

Sniiiiifffff

You have a spare time machine, I will also tell Hittler to gas the jews earlier to thank you.

People still snort cocaine? I got out of that when a wave of fentanyl laced shit hit the street. I had reliable people too, it's the people they got it from who got it laced.

let them clean up their own fucking messes, why should it be anyone else's concern?

They bring the mess with them, along with a caravan of illegitimate children and illiterate family members. Solving their problems lightens the load they bring in.

Tons of it

>the cartels would go bakrupt.
I K REEEEEEEECO!!!!!

At least we're good at improvising.

People certainly do. Not often when it's $350+ a gram tho

>flag

Fuck...

You need someone like him, only been a year but already about ~100 thousand druggies surrendered and 2 mayors dead through police operation. It's a necessary evil to fight evil with wicked ways.

fuck and to think i was planning on going to peru next year....why does south america have to be such a shit hole?

joking right? isis kicked and still kicking his ass.

What the hell kind of asshole do you live in where it's 350 a gram? Shit. Two grams and you can buy a shitty moped.

Here it's like 70 or 80 for primo shit.

The way we fix it is by declaring the entire country of México DREAMERS and then have Pelosi, Schumer and Trump grant them all amnesty and give them free healthcare too. Who needs a racist wall when we can build bridges of virtue instead?

Lol you inbred Asian wannabes can do absolutely nothing right.

Filipinos are easily the most worthless race after you know who. You're all lazy, stupid, and sly enough to pass yourself off for hardworking Asians.

Eat shit and die, dog fuckers. It's no surprise your women look like pugs.

Give him time, he's running a 3rd world country. His original plan is to eradicate drugs through police budget allotment. When isis showed up he had to split up the budget for the army too.

T. Policeman

Can't divide by zero, fuckstain

>confederate flag
>loser of the civil war
>makes bants

I can't take you seriously and never will, loser.

>Wait this shit to reach your neighborhood.

Good strategy.

Honestly.... any flag is better than filippino. I'd respect a faggot with a rainbow flag before I'll consider a filippino.

>yfw faggot pull rank on you because you live in a shitty country with the world's ugliest and stupidest people

Honestly.... any flag is better than confederate. I'd respect a faggot with a rainbow flag before I'll consider a confederate.

>yfw you're so insecure and just rely on childing insult ad-hominems because your ancestors lost the war so you have to project your frustration on something else just to feel good. But deep inside you know you lost the war and losing your monuments to faggots you prefer over filipinos.

Ikr, mate of mine went to Brazil and got a frisbee full for like 100 bucks. Secure borders suck.

nuke

A combination of low Empathetic IQ and actual low IQ, but it's mostly the lack of Empathetic IQ at work here

looks like it's already fixed

Mexico.