Daily reminder that the world belongs to England and France

Our superior nations highly contributed to the world and deeply shaped it. We have the right to claim every existent clay in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers#Nationalencyklopedin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Monroe Doctrine says fuck you

This doctrine is irrelevant.

>pirates
>surrender monkeys

Sure OP

Daily reminder that France belongs to Enlgand.

Fuck you Pierre for not putting Spain.

You would rule the world if Napoleon accepted the Frankfurt_proposals

>France belongs to Enlgand.
I'm fairly certain it's the other way around since it as a French vassal who took over France and French was the staple language for 500 of it's 900 years of unified existence.

Burger education.

1066 - Norman Conquest (what you are talking about)
1328 - Charles IV of France dies leaving Edward III of England as the closest male heir (what I am talking about)

Hundred years war was a vassal revolt.

>the world belongs to france and england
>france and england belong to the world

Monsieur, it was the Spanish Empire that dominated the New World.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers#Nationalencyklopedin

French doesn't even come within the top 10. Even the Portuguese beat you to it.

Strayareich NOW

>WE
post list of your personal achievement that affected the world, if you have none then tough luck, you're no different than polish citizen getting fucked over by his leadership, our leadership is more friends with other leaderships than with their own citizens

Reminder that all those colonies are shit, aside from the British North American and Oceanian ones.
And also that the retarded border painting by France and Britain the the Middle East and Africa is the reason for the current woes in that area.
That is your legacy and the reason you deserve die in the hordes of refugees.

um, what

Yet all the countries France colonized are shit.

Your colonial empire was pitiful compared to that of the British, but I do respect you guys for the raw mathematical prowess and scientific acumen shown by your countrymen. To this day, mathematicians like Mandelbrot are kicking ass. I'm sure quite a few Frenchies are working on analyzing CERN data and setting up ITER too so keep at it.

Just up your military game, kick out the Mudslimes and for God's sake stop expecting people to speak French. Then we'll be golden.

Brits are fucking awesome btw. They just need to realize freedom is better than serving a pedophile royal family.

Ayy I wouldn't mind if the US were to become a part of a new British Dominion. A great level of autonomy would be necessary, but I'd like the idea. Unfortunately almost every American would be against this, and most Americans aren't Anglo-Saxon anymore.

The only good French ex-colonies are Louisiana and Quebec and both aren't even independent

It shaped our modern world though.

Monroe Doctrine's "Don't interfere with American business" became "We need all of the American continent under our sphere of influence, as well as the Carribean and the Pacific; but it's just a measure of safety so Euros don't colonize these parts," and later it became "Eh, let's conquer the world so nobody can ever mess with our affairs."

>looks at world map made in 2017

noooope it doesn't :)

And the only reason they are any good is because they are administered by Anglos.

what about the reverse?

>Anglo-French Super Empire when?

Would be awkward having a former new world subject ruling their old overlord, kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Fair enough

White countries should come together under a US Constitution clone with penned racial law.

>Cuba
>Costa Rica
>"white"

My sides! ROFLMFAO! xD

>Cuba
A study from 2014 found the autosomal genetic ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% Native American;[240] 35% of maternal lineages derived from Cuban Native Americans, compared to 39% from Africa and 26% from Europe, but male lineages were European (82%) and African (18%), indicating the historical bias towards mating between foreign men and native women rather than the inverse.

the 2002 Cuban census found that a similar proportion of the population, 65.05%, was white.

>Costa Rica

The 2011 census classified 83.6% of the population as white or Mestizo; the latter are persons of combined European and Amerindian descent. The Mulatto segment (mix of white and black) represented 6.7% and indigenous people made up 2.4% of the population.

I looked into this a while ago, I don't have a bias when it comes to this stuff, so if you wanted to not shitpost that would be cool.

Why did Spain have control over the bulk of the South Americas, a few islands in the Carribean, a good deal of the united states (the west and southern regions including Florida), parts of west Africa and some of Asia then?

Why would Spain have so much power?

I agree my eternal frog enemy/ally