Shooting at Spokane High School

Shooting at Spokane High School

spokesman.com/stories/2017/sep/13/shooting-reported-at-freeman-high-school/#/0

TRANNY IT WAS A TRANNY NOT A CISHETDUDEBRO IT WAS A TRANNY

TRANNY IT WAS A TRANNY NOT A CISHETDUDEBRO IT WAS A TRANNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqNCcfHiTttnPtLQU3OIqUugr_Fvjzu5b
google.com.af/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4856268/amp/Transgender-rapist-moved-women-jail-segregated.html
youtube.com/watch?v=td6F2qBX60M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE IDENTIFIED AS TRANS

Uniquely prepared for prison.

He was a pretending cis shitload trying to make trans women look unstable

Fuck, thats ugly.

Not the shooting specifically, but the picture in OP.

Yikes.

this PROVES once and for all that trannies are mentally ill

Yeah, can't even do her own lipstick. Poor little prison fleshlight.

thought it was already proven before this?

Lel if this is true how is it omitted from the police report ffs?

>how

Also hes got nothin on pic related

Playlist of all his videos is now live, over at

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqNCcfHiTttnPtLQU3OIqUugr_Fvjzu5b

This will be the first school shooting where the left vehemently defends the shooter and paints him as the victim.

It was a fat Redditor kid. That's not him.

They deleted his account.

Lucky I saved all his vids beforehand :D

So which countries can you say in the court you identify as a woman so they'll send you to a female prison?

How will /leftypol/ even recover?

THE TRANNIES ARE FINALLY LETTING LOOSE

>Be Murican
>Get shot

>Go to kindergarten
>Get shot

>Go to school
>Get shot

>Go to High school
>Get shot

>Go to College
>Get shot

>Go to university
>Get shot

Easily. I can already see them spin this out as a hate speech thing. How bigoted, whiteskinned, meat eating cis males bullied and namecalled, thus eventually made him/her/whatever commit that heinous act.

There's a tranny at my job. I found out he carries a Kimber 1911 .45, despite the fact that anti-tranny violence is mostly just a myth. They actually believe they're under threat everywhere they go.

As far as I can tell, the only place they're likely to be harmed is black communities.

Black girls probably were the ones bullying her.

>go to doctor
>no healthcare so get shot in parking lot

good man

I'M GOING GHOST

Attaboy, beware of those spiders now, we need you

I don't understand WHY they take down the channels or these freaks who go on shooting sprees, we should be allowed to at least laugh at how fucking terrible they are.

Dumb fucking autistic tranny fuck that kid is.

Elliot Rodger was a meme mine and if it was left up not a single person would go on a spree, it might even prevent one as the guy might say "holy fuck am i this bad?" and change themselves.

Anyone got a source?

This must be why it isn't the top news story anymore

I swear it's an ftm tranny. I said so here
and

>Be Indian
>don't poo in the loo
>Go out side poo on the street

>Walk to the store
>poo in the alley

>Go to the beach
>poo in the sand

>be indian
>get scared of the loo

She does not look ftm.

post more proof than 1 pic pls

It's a small price to pay for the peace of mind knowing that I'm protected.

>Harper said the shooter had many friends and was not bullied, calling him "nice and funny and weird" and a huge fan of the TV show "Breaking Bad." He also said the suspect was obsessed with other school shootings.

Did he shout 'Gimme dem dank memes!' during it?

Yep. Major faggot. And his "spree" attempt was not even as effective as a typical middle aged Chinese woman driving in a Wednesday. They should have buried him with his dildo and Sup Forums tshirt

>driving in a Wednesday

Plz no bully trains is hard work

>someone made 1 typo on the internet

OPs pic isn't the shooter.
is.
Totally looks like an ftm. narrow chin, isosceles trapezoid forehead, round face with big eyes, zero facial hair.

trains.jpg
kek

Typos are completely unacceptable

She meant to drive on it... but, well

This is Sam Strahan, the kid that he shot in the head.
Was this his hunky homosexual dream lover, and he thwarted the tranny's advances?
Is that why this happened?

More so, what a poor child. Nobody should be bullied to the point that they become obsessed with shows about suicide and murder and then they amass a collection of firearms and create a plan to murder as many students that did or didn't have anything to do with his depression.
Shame on the bullies. We need to be nice to everyone so they don't go on a murderous rampage and shoot us, because that makes us the murderers.

Is this a guy? Looks like a guy with make up on.

Just a while ago it was some guy with a youtube channel. It changed?

>So which countries can you say in the court you identify as a woman so they'll send you to a female prison?
Your fucked up country, twats
google.com.af/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4856268/amp/Transgender-rapist-moved-women-jail-segregated.html

from the story said that he confronted shooter and was killed.

if thats true he probably watched too much hollywood shit and tried to judo chop the gun out of the shooters hand and ate shit for it, but its too early to tell.

Wow... seeing his face gives me feels, what a shame

You know that, I know that, I bet most of the people know that. That's why I used the expression "spin it out".

If someone has a gun and you don't , run the fuck away because they are going to shoot you

I don't see how she looks ftm.

>Be Indian
>Shit in the street

>Go to restaurant
>Shit in the street

>Go to school
>Shit in the street

>Go to store
>Shit in the street

>Go to bar
>Shit in the street

>Go to bathroom
>Leave and shit in the street

>Sitting in car
>Get out and shit in the street

>Floating in hot air balloon
>Hang ass over edge of basket and shit in the street

Trannies are mentally sta-

only running was going to do was after an ice cream truck. probably thought he could pull a Rush Hour and swap the gun from shooters hands to his.

True story, the day before his killstreak I was making fun of Eliott Rodger on the bb.com misc calling him a future serial killer

Pics and vids of this tranny NAO

see kid was 100% a fucking faggot aka no different from other kids his age.

>that pic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>This is Sam Strahan
Is.... Is this him?
youtube.com/watch?v=td6F2qBX60M

Yeah, he was just another kid growing up and struggling through life like everyone else. Now the media, or lack of media, will report on how we need to stop being mean to people so they won't shoot everyone.

There are a lot of people with some serious mental problems, transgenderism only being one of them, and America has gotten into the habit of focusing on the actions of everyone but the shooter.

Suicide, mass shootings, transgenders, opioid addiction, alcoholism, depression, and so on. They are mental problems that become social problems when the sick person has not had their mental condition treated.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Shit in the street

The final nail in the coffin, is this really news to anybody to anyone who doesn't kowtow the leftist paradigm?
St. user returns.
kek
>Live in X get hit by car
>Choke on food
>sudden heart attack
>car accident
>etc X9999
Live in a bubble you baby
He didn't go to clubs and drink his organs to threshold failure every day, the skinhead.
They don't want us to know.
Agreed they should see the diatribe people comment, its a subject that needs to be exposed to the air not hidden to fester. Agreed, mental illness should be illegal, psychotropic drugs should be illegal, given that he was already mentally ill "Trans" he was probably further gone the a normal person doped up on "STFU pills"

that wasn't a real tranny. Real trannies are peaceful.
Gun violence is the real problem here anyway.

VOTE NO! GOD HELP YOU user

>she
o-oh I get it you were making a joke, I think

If she identifies as a woman then she's a woman.

No, he killed the guy because the guy was asking him to stop his rampage.

>“It sounds like a case of a bullying type of situation,” Knezovich said, without elaborating.
>“That student was shot, and that student did not survive,” Knezovich said.

This article makes the sheriff sound like a buffoon.

>superpower 2020
>87% of population lives in abject poverty

Probably him, I can't entirely tell.
An article said they were best friends and he shot his friend in the head when he tried to grab the gun and stop him. The shooter is a monster fucking faggot and I hope he has to wallow in his regret for the rest of his life in between the all black gang member rape trains that drive 12 feet of nigger dick through his anus in under an hour while he rots in prison. I have zero sympathy for people that murder because they were bullied.

>school shooter
>only one kill
>that one kill was an idiot who tried to stop the shooter
Worst shooting spree ever?

F. I can't imagine what his parents are experiencing right now. Goddamn shame, trying to help too.

How do we solve the shapeshifting gunman problem?

This thread isn't about the champion of the sport, it's about another idiot that chose to play the game.

Really? Just one fatally?

We can do better. It's time to draw straws and set records.

We're Americans!

literally no proof of him being trans in the entire thread or any of the articles or youtube videos

i want to believe though

You are correct

I just can't understand how you can be so incompetent you only get one kill when you have the benefit of suprise on your side in a building filled with people

The only guy mentioning the low body count of the killer is a Finn. Am I the only one to see the irony?

Isnt finland famous for 22lr shootings? P gay dude

Thank god it's another white person.

MSM will say he was bullied into it, and try to create trans acceptance.

>person
Nah, that's an abomination.

Well considering how autistic the kid seemed in the youtube videos and the fact that he's alive and in custody, tells me this wasn't your typical run of the mil Supreme Gentleman. The kid was obsessed with guns, something probably happened and got out of hand. Maybe it really was a planned school shooting and after he killed his friend it wasn't what he thought it'd be. Who knows.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because he didn't really want to do it, he just wanted to look like a tough guy. The ones that really want to kill everyone are the ones that commit suicide or go after the cops in the end. If you see a shooter with a gun in his backpack you stand a pretty good chance of surviving. If you see a shooter in full military gear carrying what seems to be a very heavy duffle bag then you need to get the fuck out of there or you are going to die.

In the article they interviewed a girl who said that she saw him shoot someone in the head and after that she saw someone else get shot in the head but only one kid died, how tf do you survive a shot in the head?

Looks like /lgbt/ finally got its spree shooter.

Life isn't a video game user.

You have to aim very far back in the head to actually kill someone with a headshot.

>only 9mm

Posts like this is why I can't leave this place

Some of the people who get bullied are horrible sneaky cunts who deserve it. Let's be careful with generalisations.
I like to think I prepared my peers for the hardships of the world at school and that a little gentle ribbing (oooh-eeerrrrr sounds a bit rude!) was essential character building. It probably helped them find their path in life.
When you think about it I'm sort of like Buddha in a way.
I'm a big fat bastard with a bald head.
Goodnight /pol.

Some of the people who get bullied are horrible sneaky cunts who deserve it. Let's be careful with generalisations.
I like to think I prepared my peers for the hardships of the world at school and that a little gentle ribbing (oooh-eeerrrrr sounds a bit rude!) was essential character building. It probably helped them find their path in life.
When you think about it I'm sort of like Buddha in a way.
I'm a big fat bastard with a bald ohead.
Goodnight /pol.