Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Local girl not so impudent after making a big mistake.

Fucking loved it when Ikoma told her to shut her trap. Claw my arse, fuck your brother.

rock on shoujo

>Let's make Mumei an insufferable turd!
Fuck that

rokken shoujo

Fucking brats.

Can't wait for Ikoma to fix her. He loves that shit.

i want to fuck her

> 12 years old
Reminder Mumei is 12

Good, she was bothering me since ep1 and now I have a clear reason to dislike her.

Too old for you?

>> I'll take of this

What did she mean by this?

Just a little over the strike zone.

i know she's 12, your point?

>Let's not have character flaws so they can learn from it
It's like you don't watch shit at all

A 12 years old brat is acting like a brat. The horror.

She is a kid with a lot of issues this episode made abundantly clear. It's better than being a flawless mary sue the narrative tries to paint as a saint.

I'm only here to fap, mate.

Also, it's clear she will have her character development incoming.

i'm 19 and my gf is 13

She's fucking 12 damnit. Cant you assholes wait until she's 20 or some shit?

I'll sent you to the CIA you hear me son?

k

What's wrong pedo?

Can't handle a real woman?

>I'll sent you to the CIA you hear me son?
it's legal in europe :^)

>She's fucking 12 damnit. Cant you assholes wait until she's 20 or some shit?

Geez. You're no fun.

Ikoma is positively beaming whenever he's inventing or creating plans.

Top MC.

Stop being a prude, Hansen.

I can see Mumei's brother offering to make him his "brain"

I still want Mumei to rock my shojo.

>it's legal in europe :^)
Not any more.

Why ikoma's hair is so fucking cool

You would only last 56 seconds anyway

>tfw I only realized last week that mumei was the pink yukata girl

Where did you assume the pink yukata girl disappeared to?

I just thought she was somewhere among the civvies on the train.

> mumei
> half-zombo
> is a carrier for zombo parasite
That what you get for fucking 12 years old dead girl user

i'd go balls deep in this spicy tasty habanero.

>not wanting any of this
Fucking fag.

Spoiler for exxxtra lewd

Mumei a shit!
>fucks over the train full of people
>MC fucks them over too trying to save her dumb ass
That episode was so frustrating

> wanting to fuck dead little girl
Fucking necrophiliac pedo

Do kabaneris regenerate?

If the anime said she is 234 years old would make any difference? Is just a character. she can be as old or young as the writting wants and wouldn't make a difference

This guy was so badass

Given that Kabane don't seem to regenerate(?), I don't think Kabaneri can regenerate either

Rotten shoujo

All his wounds from being bitten went away. I think they do have some amount of regen.

Age means jack shit in 2D, user. You telling me I can fuck a 2000 year old vampire loli but not an ara ara 1 year old?

If Mumei is a zombie then is she literally a fujoshi?

It would if she were real. Imagine all that experience in that perfect body

>She’s just a Kabane after all
As a viewer, whenever the uneducated proles say this it’s infuriating, because I can’t help but feel as if there’s no logic in this assertion. Just because Mumei said something mean and insensitive to a bunch of kids, that has nothing to do with the mute and brain-dead Kabane.

Sorry anons but I'm still laughing at this post. I'm picturing someone waiting until a middle aged Japanese man writes "(20)" next to a drawing of this fictional character in order to masturbate to that picture.

Ah, that is true. I wonder if that would be a Kabaneri only thing, since I don't remember the Kabane having any regen seemingly.

>it's a KABANE GATTAI episode

> 1 year old ara ara
Disgusting At least 2k year old vampire loli is a 2k year old vampire loli

God she's easily the worst character in the anime.

inb4
>b-but she's 12 y/o and makes my penis hard xD

INVENT

It seems like they're just using at as a euphemism for her being heartless.

>
I hope

REPAIR

>
Except when he gets kicked in the face by Mumei for no good reason at all

Its ok if its 20 son

Hes kabaneri, he can handle it

He's so alpha he doesn't care.

What a garbage character who is writing this? She's shit.

I for once i'm happy that Yamato Nadeshiko is the one that's going to win the bowl.

Ayame is literally 10/10 in personality and body.

> ayame
> 10/10
A stupid princess who cant do shit. She should have just died like her father

When does the drama where Ikoma starts projecting his little sister on Mumei start?

Of course it's not "logical", it's just supposed to compare her to what is considered the lowest, most heartless or most in-human thing they know AND because she's half kabane. It's like "he's literally a nigger/jew/nazi".

It has

It's still fucking stupid. It'd be better if they said "She's no better than Kabane after all"

I know anons try to explain this using "they're all just stupid hicks" argument, but it's been too fucking long for such remarks to slide.

Have you been watching the anime?

Going around shooting bullets is not doing something, as proven by this same episode where Mumeu fucked it for EVERYONE.

What does this face convey?

How fucking terrifying must her brother be?

>How fucking terrifying must her brother be?

He's one of those ghost peppers.

Damn, that's spicy

They are literally stupid hicks. Nothing has changed about their level of education and it still applies. Plus there's hardly a difference in that rephrase.The point is to make Mumei feel like shit because she hates being called a kabane.

>Sees little kid crying because his dog died
>Never gets asked for an opinion
>Waits for the kid to stop talking, waits for people to pay attention so that they can hear the edgy shit she's about to say
>Goes to his side
>But your dog would get thrown away xD you would've discarded him because he was useless haha

If she wants to act like an edgy little shit why doesn't she just leave? If she's not interested in the kid crying why doesn't she just fuck off? It would've been so fucking simple, there is literally no reason for her to go triggering people with every single word

She's fucking retarded.

>The point is to make Mumei feel like shit because she hates being called a kabane.
She didn't even hear that.

And there's nothing wrong with making shit feel like shit anyways.

It's been at least a day since the two of habaneros saved the train a few times already. The people would have started talking and realized something's different about them anyhow.

Quality subs.

She's usually edgy, but you're literally retarded if you didn't realize she's projecting herself onto the dog because they both are in a similar situation. If she was trying to trigger people she wouldn't act so shocked and taken aback when they reacted negatively.

Like I said Ayame is supposed to do act like a true leader aka his father and not some stupid princess who believe everyone can be saved. Its time of war user. Morality not gonna take you anywhere

> but you're literally retarded if you didn't realize she's projecting herself onto the dog because they both are in a similar situation

BUT NOBODY EVER ASKED FOR HER OPINION. Why the fuck does she go around SAYING that shit, she could've thought it to herself, she didn't need to go and say
>But you would've thrown him away he was useless xD

>Morality not gonna take you anywhere
That's a dangerous path my friend.

いつかれはepisode に受け取りますか?

They are showing more hospitality to them as we see this episode, but Mumei went and said weird shit because old snake made her feel all insecure. It happens.

That man have fabulous hair.

She's clearly an attention whore though, everything she says she says it when there's a lot of people around that she knows are suffering, so she just goes and acts edgy

>waits for everyone to be together with their kids after praying for the dead
>Hey give me blood, the blood that comes out when you cut people. And makes a gesture killing someone

>Hey this little kid is crying, let's go and tell him that his dog was trash because it broke his leg

Help, I can't stop thinking about cumming inside Mumei's shit hole.

Speaking what should be just thoughts out loud is perfectly normal in fiction.

People give opinions without others asking for them all the time, like you do right now. It's probably autism.

It's not like I ever denied that she was edgy, just that she probably wasn't consciously trying to be edgy that time.

And Ayame has acted like a true leader. And she's done more to keep the people together than Mumei ever has, mumei goes around pissing people every single episode talking about how edgy and mature she is trying to sound like she has all the reason in the world.

This episode, everyone working together, Mumei goes and single-handedly fucks it for everyone.

>Mumei has big bro PTSD
>Ikoma has little sis PTSD
It's bound to happen.

Man she's ruining the anime for me, Ikoma is great so why does he need to get his spotlight stolen by this little retard?

So annoying, the only reason she exists is fanservice.

There is no right and wrong in time of war. Everything is right as long as humanity is saved.

There is no morals in war. Only survival.
The sooner your understand, the better.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THIS WOUUUUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

What's the fucking source on the 12-years-old?

> acted like a true leader.
> not chaining mumei down
> not imprisoning her alone
She's not a true leader if she cant do that to please the people. She should know better than this kabaneri thing is just dangerous as those kabane.

Her pussy feels like a 12 year old's.

Found the first guy to die in war because of his own mistakes.