Why cant harem shows have any harem end? Where all girls win. MC win, best girl win, worst girl win, fanbase win...

Why cant harem shows have any harem end? Where all girls win. MC win, best girl win, worst girl win, fanbase win. Its a win win win situation for everyone.

I NEED ANSWERS

When everybody wins, nobody wins. Commie scum.

Highschool DxD?

This

>nobody wins
I bet you hate winning. Look at it this way, if all girls win then there be no more internet argument over who is best girl and what not. World peace is finally achieved

Tenchi Muyo was one of the first, and he canonically fucks all of the girls in the original creator's epilogue doujins. Even Ryo-Ohki.

> only 1 girl win
> only 1 girl gets to be with mc
Fucking capitalist scum

Better than every girl getting the same shitty consolation prize and just fucking taking it instead of going out and getting with someone who will actually give her their full attention.

Araragi, Cat, Crab, Monkey, Bee fivesome doujin when?

> everyone gets the same shitty consolation prize
A man can be fair to his harem if he wants to. No need get mad son. The point of harem is to have many girls instead of just one.

OP should have added "and isn't gutter garbage".

Empty bumps are against the rules.
Why don't you try to advance the subject if you want to continue discussing it?

There's no reason for harem shows to not have harem end. Why would it be called harem if its not a real harem?

cat > bee > crab > bat > bird > monkey > snail > doll > snek

>Just finished neko
>Literally all about how best girl gets NTR'd

I fucking hate this show

Why is Monkey so sexual?

The only reason I can cope with a MC who is not me having a harem, is that I can enjoy him squirming like a retard at the end, having to deal with the aftermath of choosing one girl.

Having said that fuck happy assholes like Issei and Keitaro.

Because fans like to vastly overuse buzzwords to paint thousands of shows into two or three categories of "formulaic garbage", thus justifying never leaving their comfort zone.

It doesn't work out

Irrelevant to Monogatari because it's never getting a conclusive ending where the MC decisively ends up with one girl or multiple girls or whatever, for better or worse

Neko made me depressed as fuck, when Hanekawa confessed and got rejected my heart shattered in thousands of tiny pieces.
Later on the series, when Kaiki went back to town to beat snake and Shitjougahara starts blattantly flirting with him I started to hate that cheap whore with passion. Realizing how RRRG dumped best girl just to be with a deceiving cheap flirting whore who throws her panties without reservation to her past crush without a second thought made me lose all hope for this series.

not a crabfag
but to be fair, Araragi's not exactly a shining example of monogamy himself, see how he interacts with Snail, his sisters, etc

though I suppose pretty much all of those characters are either supernatural entities or family, characters he can't be with regardless. He does restrain himself around characters like Monkey and Snake, who flirt with him.

It's not, user-kun.

DxD is just fanservice animu. Nothing else is to it

I wouldn't count his interactions with the sisters or snail as flirting. Although he loves them he probably only sees them as little sisters, same with Kanbaru and Nadeko. The only real potential partner is Hanekawa (he clearly stated that he's interested in her) but he always keeps his distance and tries to be respectful with her.
He values his relation with Shitjougahara more than anything.

At the end of Tenchi GXP, the MC is in the middle of marrying his entire harem at once, when he's kidnapped by an alternate universe harem, and his original harem has to rush off to save him while still in their wedding gowns.

Hanekawa is so superior that any other ending would fall short.

Girls are selfish and don't know what sharing is.

In monogatari, it is always lose-lose condition

Because it's a cop out, and most likely out of character for 90% of the girls regardless of what anime you're talking about.

Then mc is not a real man

I talk of author and female characters and you talk me of the male lead? I don't get what your point is.

> mc cant make all the girls his harem

In Monogatari it doesn't matter though.

Senjogahara is a literally who compares to Tsubasa.

>mc can't change the character of most of the cast
I very well fucking hope so, otherwise what's the point?

cat > bee > bat > monkey > bird > crab > snail > doll > snek

Changing the topic are there true Harem Manga and or Anime out there? any recommendations besides LN because there are a lot of those.

I NEED TO WATCH THIS NOW

I wonder if the people who get super mad at harems are the few femanons we have on here.

Pretty shit taste desu.

I think such an ending would be more doable if all the members of the harem actually had healthy relationships with each other instead of being in a constant state of competition.

I don' think they bother reading these threads
Or watching harems

I actually doubt it, I feel like they're the type of people who want to watch ecchi but are sick of having to put up with dense male leads.
I don't think I've seen anyone get mad about the concept of harems in general, just their stale execution.
People that aren't interested in the idea of harems at all will probably be uninterested in ecchi and won't even bother with threads like these like said

want a full harem ending
> watch grisaia no cancer

season 1 cat is the best girl

when she cut her hair i wanted to end my life

Omnibus > Harem

They probably secretly love it. Its like those feminists who are always obsessing about rape, it makes me wonder if they have a rape fetish.

B-but then you have to watch the other girls suffer every time

I wonder about that too.

There are essentially two types of criticism commonly heard. The first kind is unhappy about the male main characters, due to them not being assertive, manly, handsome, etc. enough. This misses the point that the 'normalcy' of the main character is part of the appeal since it makes the main character more relatable to the audience. If the viewer wanted to see some super cool dude get all the girls he could simply go outside, there's no need to watch anime for that. Not to mention that most straight female-oriented anime already covers that.
Another type of criticism that is commonly voiced is more a general dislike of 'silly' anime, in the sense that the setting wasn't plausible or 'mature' enough, and thus something that shouldn't be watched - which is often brought forth against all kinds of entertainment.

To me it often seems like the criticism definitely comes from a slightly feminist/SJW type direction, which claims artistic integrity and taste for itself. It could be females, but it could also be simply normalfags.

No, because the MC doesn't get too close to the other girls in the routes that aren't theirs. No suffering at all.