Episode 19 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

www90.zippyshare.com/v/bMRy862h/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Ep starts in the 17th century.

What time skips?

>It's already out on Funi
>Still no HorribleBoobs or other Funi rips for episode 18
Having to watch from another source halfway feels weird.

My dick is ready, my body needs to warm up a little.

Funi a shit.

From the Concrete Revolutio website:

>Iron Mask has Arrived
A body is found frozen inside an iceberg in Antarctica and brought to the Superhuman Bureau for investigation. It turns out the body was frozen over 300 years ago. Then, Satomi of Teito Publishing takes interest and obtains the ice pillar. After being defrosted and revived, the young girl Goma Kage is taken to the mansion of Shigeru Tachibana, who has been serving as the prime minister for 27 years after the war. Goma, who had once fought evil as the Iron Mask Swordsman, barges into Shiba Detective Agency and attacks Jiro Hitoyoshi, as she was told by Teito Publishing that he was the mastermind of evil.

Staff for upcoming episodes (19~22).

Episode 20 is Gen Urobuchi's episode. Directed by the same guy who directed episode 15, animation director are Morishima Noriko (AD episode 14 and Assistant AD episode 17), and Takafumi Mitani (AD episode 17). Most likely the animation will be amazing again, hopefully Yutapon and NC Suzuki will be in this episode.

Episode 21 : Ken Ootsuka storyboarding the episode again, AD are Kodaira, Hasebe, and Odashima. Mecha AD also Ken Oo.

Episode 22 looks like will be very packed, and it seems it's very important episode. 3 Storyboarders, including Mizushima Seiji.

>Iron Mask Swordsman
>It's actually a woman

What a twist

Can't wait to see Ullr get his karmic retribution for being an arrogant shit.

Speaking of which, with Ullr being a Daruma doll, could Kikko have any connection to Buddhist cosmology, perhaps?

Hi anons, love letter user here.

I can't post pics until I get home from work, but I did update the timeline and RL events up to episode 18. Coming soon to a thread near you!

Sweet, thanks! Looking forward to it!

It looks like Urobuchi's episode will be about enhanced Rambo being hunted by the US-Military, and Jirou trying to help ConRevo-Rambo to go home again.

Thanks user, the timeline is always good to make things clear.

Nice, we can expect good amount of deaths then?

I can't see any of the main characters dying so soon, so probably not, unless you count Rambo, ninja cops, or US troops.

>Daruma doll
I always thought it was a russian one, and I highly doubt that's his real body.

>Rambo, ninja cops, or US troops.
Yeah, just them.

Oh snap, Hyouma knows fox-loli.

>1080p before 720

>not going to hs site

I did, that's where 1080 poped up before 720.

>Fox-loli becomes Garou
>also, Earth-chan cameo
Awww yisss, this episode is already shaping up to be awesome

Heh, thought he was talking about obese people but its probably the kangaroos.

>kikko didn't want to take Jiro's soul

How the fuck BONES nail fox loli Garo before fucking Garo?

Jaguar seems to be the one with a lot more suffering than the others.Tough shit being a time cop I guess.

>Before the 17th Century, in Japan
Goma Kage fuses with a stone fox deity to become the Iron Masked Swordsman. Then, she fights the evil forces of Zeth-Satan and minions. But his mighty powerful lieutenant, the dragon god Asahi betrays him to fight alongside Goma Kage (because love conquers all) to defeat evil once and for all. He sacrifices himself to allow Goma Kage to seal Zeth-Satan in a mural.
>17th century, near the South Pole
Goma Kage travels the world and wants to see the end of the world after her heart is broken.
>March in Shinka 48 (approximately 1973), the Shinka Base at Antarctica
Goma Kage is found frozen. The Superhuman Bureau tries to investigate her, but the Imperial Advertisement Agency buys her from them to use her as publicity gag. Hyouma recognizes her from ages ago.
She is brought before the prime minister, who actually is a distant descendant of her brother, who intends to use her as a national symbol against the radical superhumans and gain political prestige and dispel any bad rumours and scandals about him. Jirou Hitoyoshi is blamed as the leaders of these malfeasants, and she attacks him. She sees the place of Zeth-Satan's burial ground, and intends to destroy him once and for all. Jirou, Raito, Kikko and Hyouma stop her from killing the seal that her beloved enacted. After having it explained that Jirou's not evil, she confronts her wayward relative, who admits to being a superhuman with limited mindcontrol powers. Satomi uses a recording device and uses his confession to cause Tachibana's political end.
In the streets of Tokyo, a cute kemonomimi warrior of justice wanders the streets to learn the ways of this new world.

Once again, unrequited love, but this time, between a fox loli and a lizard dragon guy.

Yutapon is showing up on ep 21

This episode was nice. It had a fight scene, it had unrequited love from both sides, it had information about Kikko going to grow as old as a human since she lost her witch devil queen essence, it had cute girl-Garo in frilly samurai girl clothes, and it had plot relevance.
Satomi is shifty as always.

Fucking JUSTICE.

I'm kinda expecting one of those reaction pics from the aidle threads to that.

She's a kyuuto gyaroo? Garoo?

>do you think she wears pantsu?

The power of the divine lion-fox god shall now belong to she who sacrifices her very being for everlasting peace.

>just wants to bring her love back to life because confusion

She did nothing wrong.

Jirou Hitoyoshi must be stopped.

Little girls wants to see hot guys kiss, no hiding allowed

>no family register
>didn't get permits to renovate jiro's office
>broke a few decency laws
>tried to add to japan's suicide rate
>didn't file proper papers to work for the prime minister
>didn't register as a super human
>did "nothing" wrong
She's a criminal and an illegal

I think the series will be about shit and giggles to the end, with others suffering being powerless. Bureau and jirou gang would probably drink themselves to death later on.

That little toyplane is going to be the Equus flight module.
I wonder if Shiba Raito will be the one to pilot it and having it gatai with Jirou's car to become flying Equus.

This episode is set after Campe's attack on Fuurouta.

She is not immortal anymore.

Swordbeams, activate!

Don't you know that girls only smell of strawberries?

Transformation.

Is this confirmed ? But yeah, I would think Yuta would appear at Ken Oo episode, but the Urobuchi episode's title is so fucking perfect for sakuga fest. Probably I'm wrong tho...

by the way, is Yuta working on something else ? It seems Conrevo Last Song isn't well scheduled like the previous cour. It seems Yuta appears more less than he used to in the first cour. (3,5,9,13)

Those are very cute missiles.

Good old deadly rivals who are actually in love with each another.

Shouldn't this be completely irrelevant when you consider that he IS a superhuman?
Then he descent from the brother, who wasn't a superhuman, his sister was.

Literally the dragon to the evil devil king.

Although I can understand why Kage-chan would fall in love with this guy. He does have pretty reptilian eyes.

Here is the insert for the Human-Man episode
www90.zippyshare.com/v/bMRy862h/file.html

Perhaps Daisuki didn't translate this part that right. We would need to see how Funimation did it.

Probably meant his ancestor is a superhuman.

Damn Raito is sharp.

Too bad they didnt include on how the fox girl came by and knocked the door. Should be hilarious.

Wait a moment.
>pink hair
>loves a dragon kin

>Jiro
>pink hair with some fire dragon in his arm.

Emi BTFO

If anyone has yet to realize this, the Iron Mask and Dragon God story is literally a metaphor for Jiro and Kikko's relationship/future.

Do you have the one from the band episode where the secret of Rainbow Knight was revealed?

Sadly it hasn't been released yet

Hahah! Nice eye, I didn't notice that.
...but waitasec
> missiles kinda look like Hello Kitty
> Hello Kitty launched in 1974
> this episode is set in 1973
Um.

What a shame, that scene was god tier.

>you will never taste Kikko's strawberry scented farts

>Iron-Masked Swordsman paved the way for Hello Kitty

Best part of the episode right here

>Hahah!
>...
>waitasec
>Um.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Just imagine the possibilities.

No wonder Samrio said Hello Kitty wasn't a cat, because she's a samurai.

So I'm wondering if Jaguar will end up erased from the timeline or some stuff from the shot of him and Fuurota in the opening. Might just be for cinematic effect in the OP though.

Isn't the 21th the episode that looks like is gonna be about worst boy?

I'm surprised how well Jirou is getting along with Jaguar and the rest of the Bureau.

I was expecting them being at eachothers throats for the most part.

"Hello Doggy" perhaps

Pantsu

Just finished, it was nice. There were lots of references to past episodes, I bet some people will get lost.

Shit's happening. I wonder what his final keikaku is.

They both wanted to help samurai fox.

So, Fuurouta is already lost to the Bureau, Jaguar doesn't hate Jiro anymore and already made a back up system for the Equus, Kikko barely cares anymore about the Bureau and even Magotake is already cross with the Imperial Ads Agency, though there is the fact that Kikko stpeed being the canditate for Demon Queen until she has her essence back, it will probably lead to one last dilemma about either becoming the demon queen or staying with Jiro.

Man, you can already notice they are setting up the endgame

>I wonder what his final keikaku is.
Superhumans are the lowest thing in the society or something like that.

I'm pretty sure that's only a façade. The fucker is planning something bigger, but needs to be able to freely experiment on Super humans for that.

Wasn't he a superhuman too?

Maybe is a war with the aliens or something.

A retired one.

This episode is the farthest we have been in the timeline, right?

Yes. Perhaps Satomi wants to regain his superpowers, but needs to first change the current political system.

Yep

I think the problem is that he took advantage of his ability for his politic career.

Lion-fox loli Goma Kage is voiced by Naomi Ōzora

All those future potential husbandos for Kage-chan.

>Jiro stands up even for dead superhumans
He truly is justice.

>

Oh shit, technology made a huge leap in progress.

I'm surprised we haven't seen Santa yet.

If there were a Christmas-specific episode, I'm sure we actually would see him.
The question would be though if it would be the Western Santa Claus who lives on the North Pole, or if it would be Japanese Santa Clause, who lives on the moon.

>Jaguar doesn't hate Jiro anymore and already made a back up system for the Equus
It's safe to assume it was made long ago, considering how he mentioned that the Alxe model is based on it.
Since Raito had training with it, it had to be before he defected.

Also more pantsu.

True good superheroes cannot kill innocent little flowers.

>it has both
>turns out to be an episode about the sibling rivalry between twins
>they fusion at the end to to defeat the evil superhuman
>the bad guy is the grinch

10/10 movie material right there.

Cute Kikko.

Can you blame him?