>>141463933

Fug :DDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/342187903511834624
randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Digits confirm race war

Fucking kek the absolute madman

Enough isn't enough yet.

Soon.

>2013

NOOO FUCKING WAAAAAAY!!!!

This

For every $1 the economy loses on non-white crimes, it loses over $1,000 on white crimes.

>My vote just keeps paying off....

Baller

What about the cost of human life? You fail to take that into account.

>2013

Thanks for the source Jamal. Were the official stats buried under the pyramids?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

ho LEE FUCKING SHIT

niggers aren't humans, therefore no losses

THE ABSOLUTE

>It's real

wish we had the '13-'14 trump in the white house instead of amnesty don

another one..

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/342187903511834624

Remember 2013 when we use to talk about the facts without being called a racist neo nazi?

why didn't any news agency dig these tweets up to try and slander him during the election? surely liberals would jump on some kind of rhetoric / word byte from politico about how 'very false' these facts are and how trump is actually just vehemently racist.

They grilled him on some highly related image he retweeted during the campaign

ah yes I remember those, fbi graph statistics for new york city iirc -- but that's still small potatoes in comparison to what you could cook up with these 2013 tweets.

MADE MAN

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

YFW HES THE FUCKING PREZZZZZZZZ

In the short-term they cared far more about the ratings then griefing him for this.

I believe it's because they are true facts and everyone knows they are true, even the left. If they spread these too wildly they could easily be accused of being the ones spreading "racist" hatefacts. So no lefty with a good position would want to do it

because it's true and people would start talking about it

Check'd n' kek'd

>4 years out of date
>he's still right

And they say the 4D chess is just a meme

Spic here. He's right niggers and spics commit crime. But niggers like to start shit first.

well duh we all know niggers are the lowest form of human

W E W
E
W

He's going for it.

He's not wrong. Blacks commit 49% of the murders

That's a good point. Spics are like vietdogs. They don't really fuck with you. But once shit starts there's 12 of them with knives coming from the bushes.

It belies a loyalty and organization that eludes the wild nigger.

B-b-but if you look at places with only white people there are no blacks to commit crimes. Clearly black people aren't the problem.

They were more into the ads Trump took in the New Yorker demanding some dindus get the death penalty.

> Thread a little while back said trips gets pay tweeted by Trump, no alterations no apologies.
This is literally a Sup Forums post. We president now.

>pepper balls

Violent crime is easier predicted through socioeconomic status than race

Then why do rich blacks commit more violent crime than poor whites.

Don't worry Trump is big fat bitch who will ensure the illegals get to stay and all your white supremacist get BTFO!!!

Great question

Except it's not
randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/amp/

Still not untrue. Get used to 4 years later.

There are twice as many poor whites as poor blacks in the US. Economics have nothing to do with it.

culture is included in socioeconomics

Culture is created by race. So you're admitting that blacks have a garbage violent culture they themselves created?

Are these real? Like what's the deal? Can i buy pepper paintballs for my 17yr old spider tl? Do they explode? Do they just pop like a paintball and splash burny stuff?

>Culture is created by race.

not even gonna address that

>So you're admitting that blacks have a garbage violent culture they themselves created?

Sure, the point being it's not genetic as ethnonationalists imply. At least not predominantly genetic.

because they don't want to draw attention to those statistics

>race isn't real but racism is

I'm not sure that statistic is true. New York has a heavy Russian population who is involved in no shortage of human trafficking and gang activity. Between them and Italians I highly doubt they are only 1% of crime.

Of course it's genetic. Just like passing down skin color you pass down intelligence, temperament, problem solving skills etc. All these add up to the average behavior of a person of any one race. Blacks are violent and ignorant on average because of their genetics.

Why do you think no matter what nation blacks congregate in, it's inevitably a shithole?

Pepper balls. Thank you

I literally neither stated nor implied that. I'm saying that culture and race are different things, you got white niggers and based blacks. Your genes don't determine your culture.

Not 1% of crime, 1% of shootings. Which is likely true, because the ruskis just want to make money, instead of chimping out and shooting people for "muh respect".

Where is the source?
Its from 2013

Culture is an amalgamation of individual behavior, which has a genetic component

OH MY WOWWWWW

Respect? They shoot eachother over Jordan's. That's just wild chimpouts. Don't waste your time humanizing it with explanations.

I suggest you go learn a book about biology dumdum
Just because something sounds good and feels good, for example we're equal and good at birth but culture makes some of us bad or whatever, doesn't make it true

But you'll never understand that either way, because learning and searching for the truth aren't your strong suit

genes make culture, not the other way around

>"white"

Those are called "outliers". When you talk about a race, you speak in averages. Of course not absolutely 100% of black people is a complete nigger, that's obvious. However, on average, they are niggers enough to make every single community they form absolute trash.

MADMAN RACE WAR NOW
CHECKEM

>but what about derailed tho
The cucks

They wouldn't want to redpill the entire nation on race and crime

Hahaha

> all these comment about muh white collar crime

I bet some people think that white collar crime = white people commiting crime. I'm sure majority of white collar crimes are commited by jews and chinese

Did he go back in time and post this? I guess the left couldn't post it because it's true.

>there are people here who haven't seen this yet
>literally from 4 years ago

The fact that he does not cuck out and delete it is impressive though.

no one cares about twitter comments. They cant stop the rise.

>20s
We know it's you, Melanie. Stop attention whoring.

This was old Donald (2013). The one we supported and elected and have argued endlessly for. Not new Donald. New Donald just sold us the fuck out and completely caved to the fucking swamp.

I am going full and total NatSoc now. Fuck you and your mother's cunt with a boxcutter, Republican party.

"""Russian""", aka jewish detritus who abuse russian women.

I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for (you) meddling Sup Forumstards!

My God it's real. Is the liberal veil of doublespeak finally being lifted?

he is a fencer user. He is a manipulator of his enemies. They bought his momentary backstep, failing to realize it was a feint and flourish. Fucker is light on his feet.

I love using that line and I forgive you. Now post those titties.

sure you are

>ruskis just want to make money
Can confirm, and grey economy deals are never off the table. Chimpouts are almost exclusive to non-whites.

I specifically put that shit in about "predominantly genetic" so you cucks wouldn't accuse me of advocating tabula rasa yet you still strawmanned my position

We aren't strawmanning. We are telling you that it is predominately genetic. Which is a direct refutation of your literal stated argument, ie. not a strawman.

Manipulate your enemies by giving in to them?
>DACA must go!
>okay, I'll give Congress 6 months to make it law; if they fail (as they did under Obama), we *will* revisit the issue
>you know what, masters? six months is too long to wait, let's make these amazing illegals legal right now
>betraying my base? they will 4D Sun Tzu Machiavelli my every action
Hope is lost.

I'm deleting every bullshit Trump meme from my \pol\ folder.
>inb4 faggot Leftists say "Told you so!"
I hate you faggots more than ever now. I want to see thousands dead in this country, tens of thousands.

Fuck democracy. Fuck it right in its jew-monied ass.

Fucking hell user

>2013

Not that it's changed.

he's beautiful

Because it's a trap- if they brought it up, Trump would have simply pointed at government crime statistics and said "See, I'm right and three years later, it's just as bad."

Snopes: NUH UH!!!!

I get the urge to write a fanfic about donald now wtf

I guess drawthread word salads suffice for arguments with you.

Retard. At least move them to a different folder for later when you're proven wrong and want to post something.

Deleting memes is always such a shit idea. You have things, and stuff, and some of it I assume, is priceless. You know you don't want to lose some of that shit forever. Your posting will never be the same again.

yep

I love the racial connotation of white collar crime.

R E D P I L L E D