Tfw you lose the interest in Anime

>tfw you lose the interest in Anime
i'm an adult now Sup Forums?

No, fuck off.

>videogames are shit
>current airing anime doesnt interest you
All I have left is Manga. It's literally the last thing I enjoy/am not apathetic about.

Life is shit.

>Blog
>Feels

Not Sup Forums

after ~18 years of anime

I only watch series with full BD releases. My backlog is massive and way behind because of it.
When actually wathcing something I Alt-I every boob/pantyshot because thats all generic non-naughty school romances and shitty fantasy plots are good for.

When done I forget about pics I just saved and go back to pvp games and rage issues

I have mostly moved to VNs because the dense "we cant into sex" harem heroes dont exist and choises can make plot feel a bit less retarded

Not completely lose interest, but the anime that I watch have considerably been narrowed down over the past few years.For example I don't even bother with magic academies/battle harems/transported into fantasy land etc.

>feels

Fuck off retard.

yes, omedetou

>>>/suicide/

This is just plain rude.

Where do you think we are?

Yes it was supposed to be. Fuck off now.

Because it's all the same shit every fucking season. Either they ran out of ideas or generic haremshit sells so well that they don't even bother with animating something even remotely interesting. You just watch 1st episode and think "all right, I already know how this will end" and there's no reason to waste time on the show anymore. Seriously, I can't name even 5 good series in last 4 seasons that I really enjoyed.
tl;dr Anime became shit.

Cool, now fuck off.

Also checked

>checking singles
For what purpose?

This is not your hugbox blog site.

Then why dont they adapt more manga?
Plenty of great manga.
They will probably fuck up most of it, but it's either that or medicority.
Hell why dont they make somethign original?
I donst understand how it can be profitable to make such generic anime, even hardcore otaku wont give a fuck given how generic it is.

I'd be less apathetic to you if you weren't such a blatant faggot and a shitty poster.

Leave.

And?
Meant to check only the repeating digits
'no'

Anime is a hobby, you're just get tired of it

Checked

Ask yourself a question: why kancolle is so popular? The answer is: there are lots of cute girls doing cute things. That's all the show needs.