Shokugeki no Souma

Out on NS: readms.com/r/shokugeki_no_souma/166/3405/1?t=2&f=0&e=1

>meat will never end up with soma
Pity.

What about Day 3?

So Souma lost but nothing follows from that? What a fucking cop out from Tosh.

>No consequences for the match
>Characters who were introduced less than 10 chapters ago only exist to job
>Meat and Mehgloomy win in 3 pages

It only gets worse and worse with every new chapter.

>cop out
It's not, retard.

Eishi gave a perfectly valid & acceptable explanation for his decision to let Souma go.

But what was the point of that shokugeki then? To introduce that Eishi is strong? But we already knew that, he's the goddamn first seat. This was just a waste of pages.

actually, i think is good that the author decided to stop the way it was going and began a new arc that seems better desu

>Tosh
Please SnSfags

>But we already knew that, he's the goddamn first seat
Some people (a lot) think that Souma can beat Eishi

There are people who didn't see this coming.

Let that sink in for a moment.

>shokugeki
It was never a Shokugeki to begin with, dumbass.

To cut Soma's overconfidence.

>Tosh
How stupid can you be?

I really don't know how it can be saved at this point. I'm just hoping the new arc is fun.

>Promotion Exam
>We're going to break them one by one

I get it that's it's published in Shonen Jump, but still

Sadly the tournament was SnS's peak. We won't see something like this again.

It introduced Tsukasas cooking, made him recognize Soumas skills to some degree and have Souma see the professionalism of his upperclassman.

Who was he again?

What does her armpit taste like?

Then their fucking retards.

Tell me about it. Such a great character design, and she'll either end up with no one or that guy from the club she's in. When was the last time a brown girl or a tomboy won? Put them together and her chances of winning anything decrease dramatically.

Same as the color of her skin, like shit.

for you

By the look on Smug-chan's face it doesn't seem to smell great.

This shit is so retarded. This series was fine when it was just a sports manga about cooking. I don't give a fuck about some edge lords plan to take over the world with his cringey ass food mafia.

forgot to post the page

It's getting worse and worse every week, rip.

To show Souma that he can't overcome everything with guts alone.

The point wasn't for Souma. It was for Tsukasa to size up Souma.
And chances are this match will also become inspiration for Erina.

I'm not one to participate in those "shipping" things, but if Tsukuda really wants to make Hisako win, at the rate he's going, it wouldn't come out of nowhere.

Why didn't Erina just lie and make Souma win and become first seat? You can't even question her since she has the god tongue.

Maybe she isn't good at lying or just honest?
Or more importantly, everyone would have disaggreed with her.

>maybe she isn't good at lying
Nigga what? She had no problem failing Souma in the entrance exam even when she thought his dish tasted good.

She can't just say "Your food is shit!" to the 1st seat. She would need to provide a very good reason.
And if people notice that she lied, her reputation will be destroyed.

Captain of the club Megumi is in.

Let's have some hope, but yeah, it looks grim.

MY GIRL MEGUMI DID IT!

Megloomy haters BTFO!

and thats everything important this chapter!

>caps on
>repeated use of !
MehGloomyfags, everyone.

When most of your target audience are kids/retards sometimes you gotta spell it out for people.

She was bad at it though. Souma was just gullible and couldn't see through her stammering lie.

>promotion exams

Is Azami going to fill the three empty seats on the E10?

I wonder how the exams are going to break these kids individually. They can't be forced to fight each other over expulsion can they?

Why is he not fighting for his club? Cue in everyone is useless except for the first years. Elite school my ass.

I dropped this ages ago but I still fap to meat

Sounds lame enough to be plausible.

Is she perfect?

Perfect to get put in a meat grinder and turned into dog feed

>great character design
Ganguro are NOT a good character design

Megumi best

What the fuck user

Do you think this whole Central business could be the last few arcs? All the second years are jobbers and the third years that aren't E10 can't be much better. Once this whole conflict is over can there really be any sort of threat to the main characters?

I agree, it's been forever since we've had a real cohesive arc, with the last ones being the moon banquet festival and the stagiaire arc before that.

It'll be nice to finally get back to something that doesn't feel like he's just pulling it out of his ass every week instead of something that feels planned in advance. The developments feel more genuine that way, even if we can still see them coming.

I see this less like "the beginning of the end" and more like "the end of the beginning". We've had all (or at least most of) the main characters introduced with some motivations and development for each, the main antagonist has finally been introduced, and the conflict is now set up. This is where the real plot starts.

> hopes that new arc will be fun
> Azami's here
Sure it'll be fun, Sup Forumsnon.

I don't think she belongs anywhere near best girl either user but what the FUCK yo

I WANT MEAT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

What a lazy, shitty cop out. Manga could have gotten at least one interesting development if he was dragged to central in this tedious arc and now it's just back to the status quo AGAIN.
>reminding me meat exists
Just why

Would it be a slow grind so she can see the dogs lapping up the remains of her mangled torso before she finally passes on?

you knew it was going to happen once actual stakes were involved, you have only yourself to blame for having expectations

besides, the whole "lack of approval by officials and no odd number of impartial judges" should've been a dead ringer for this not being a face value thing anyways

Hey don't take it so literally. Meat grinder = place where you 'grind' on meat and Dog = low class disgusting old men you see in rape doujins

I feel bad for the central characters. All of them are jobbers. Poor Hulk, Smug-chan and Flame-kun. Will the other girl also be a jobber? What is the point of them?

>What is the point of them?
Basically just a reverse-Worf effect, or played straight from Azami's point of view. They're disposable threat generators.

I say the last girl is a relative of Curryguy and we will see how she BTFO him next week.

>souma goes up against eizan, an established E10 character
>the literally-who central characters go up against the likes of ryou, megumi, and meat
souma confirmed for only genuine threat

Have you never glanced at a shounen before?
It's not coincidence that the E10 have enough seats for the average shonen cast.

They were supposed to be the top among the non E10 second years. Now the only threat left are nonE10 third years, apart from the E10 themselves.

>Ganguro
Gyaru

>XD

I for one can't wait for S2, these threads always have shitposting regardless, but the kind of shitposting during when it was airing was better.

Megumi vs Ryou the anime version will produce some top tier cancerous threads.

I can't wait to false flag the shit out of the secondaries. It's gonna be fun.

HERP DERP ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO ENSLAVE MY FRIEND?

On one hand I hope she loses in 1 episode so the Megumifags will shut up, but on the other hand there will be so many more tears if it's drawn out

>ENSLAVE MY FRIEND
Hisako is actually a fujo. I bet she would like to see Tsukasa holding a leash around Souma's neck, and have him parade around the school on all fours wearing nothing but a collar and a buttplug

This arc will finish on this exams right?

The real answer though is that Hisako is just habitually concerned to the point of instinctive by this point, it's part of her character. Both in trying to uphold regulations and in trying to be considerate to her superiors. She didn't even think, she just said it because that's what Hishoko does.

She was probably just surprised that he let Souma go. She was worried as fuck for Souma in the last couple of chapters.

I came here exclusively to save that pic, y'all. Fucking thanks.

I try not to think about it, I get sad when I do.

so in a sense, Souma's main goal was accomplished here. he got the E10 first seat to recognize his cooking as its own thing that carries worth, even if it's not in the way Souma expected. if he didn't recognize it, then he could've easily brushed it off as not a threat to his value as a sous chef.

Yes. Very much so. Very fucking much so.

Fairy Tail with food.

Now if only she wasn't gyaru she'd actually be worth entering the race.

So instead of "Because she's Erza" it'd be "Because he's Soma"?

Is Mito the only girl that actually wants Souma's D at this moment?

This chick is literally what I want, dark skinned tsundere beauty who knows how to handle meat

One thing is life and death and another is cooking battles.

At this point I'm only reading this for Erina's reaction faces.

there was that girl from the karaage arc that used to be in souma's class in middle school, but I try to forget about the karaage arc.

No, unfortunately not.

I want to pull on Erina's hair mandibles and release them so they spring back into place.

Judging from this chapter, it's because 'I need to protect my club (friends)'

Right I forget about her.
Not counting the childhood friend.

does Rindou count, or only girls that want Souma's D specifically and not everyone's D?

>you will never exasperate Erina or make her mad

I also miss the coldly efficient Hisako. I feel she has mellowed out significantly since Stagiare, and her adopting the Megumi pose is upsetting.

Hisako has always been Erina's Megumi.

>hundreds of clubs get closed cause they lost
>someone megumi and meat win
Pretty much leaves no room for future characters, the mystery is gone this guy has no idea how to pace

her nickname is even Hishoko for crying out loud

Off the top of my head, there's Kurase, Megumi, and potentially Hisako.

Hisako had always been relaxed whenever she was around just Erina. I think it's kind of nice she's more mellow in general around others now.

Alice = Nikumi > Tadokoro > the rest >>>> Erina

She used to have her own charisma though.