Where do we go to escape?

Looks like all of the federal politicians have unanimously betrayed us, and Trump is getting ready to.

>They're only condemning Nazis, and no one cares what happens to Nazis. It's just Nazis and WS.

It's never "just." They start persecuting a group that they think no one cares about in order to test the waters to see how much they can get away with, then they start going after anyone who they don't like. It's a means of grabbing power for the purpose of control.

News Flash: all conservatives, white people, Christians, and anyone who is pro-life, owns guns, or is any semi-decent person is a "Nazi" according to the left. Republicans have decided to totally throw us under the bus.

I would kill myself if I wasn't afraid of dying and going to hell.

I wish there was a white version of Africa where we ruled an enormous continent and swarmed over it with high birthrates. But there isn't.

Where do we go? I don't want my tax money going to support a system that's dedicated to jacking me over.

America will become a disgusting combination of Mexico and Islam. It won't exist anymore in any meaningful sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM
youtube.com/watch?v=QLkkCbG0P5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're already living in the huge unknown land that offered a new beginning. That's the problem with living at the end of history, everything has already happened. We can see the end so clearly because everything that's causing it has happened before. Humanity failed, we fucked up. We're not good enough. Maybe in 100,000 years there will be another population that develops a higher IQ average, and they'll try again. This iteration is doomed.

>Where do we go?
You go to the moon.

>humanity failed
Why do you say that?

there is no exit

You are going to have to fight fucker, load up on guns and network using zero modern equipment, infiltrate and wait, civil war is coming whites vs ZOG everyone knows it that is why they pursued this strategy, we won't participate in their bullshit anymore....swallow every red pill and arm up and start walking tall...this shit is about to hit the fan

I think you're probably right Nazbol, but when America becomes majority Muslim and legislatively conflates wanting to be left alone with being a domestic terrorist then I cannot live here.

I'm thinking about moving to Russia or India. Any idea as to how I would be received in either of those places?

Usually when I go to bed I pray and ask God to kill me in my sleep.

lmao so much for grit now git back to

I also think a race war is coming. Not because I'm a nazbol or think that Nazism is as widespread as the demonrats insist, but I think that it will happen for the same reason people organize themselves into race gangs in prison: self defense.

the best i can come up with is iceland or poland... but i just love the american accent so much and don't want to learn those languages

shit sucks man...

>it's not so bad, Mexicans are based, Mexicans are natural conservatives.
>T Mexican

Mexicans: pic related

I have nothing but admiration and respect for Poland and Hungary. The only problem is my wife is a pajeet, so I'm not sure if we would be welcome there. I and my son could blend in physically but she couldn't. That's why I was thinking Russia or India even though I'm more sympathetic toward Poland.

My roots are from Lithuania but I know almost nothing about that place. I think it's funny that they seriously complain about Russian immigrants.

Many pajets here in Warsaw. Nothing ever happens to them. We are mainly against rapefugees & niggers

Pajeets in Warsaw? I guess they are everywhere now.

Actually most people think my wife is MENA because she has light(er) skin. Maybe we will come there and scope it out. Any recommendations on where to go and how to proceed?

Yep, pajeets study and work here, so they are mosty young ppl. We don't mind them as long as they respect our values and do tasty chicken tikka masala. We don't kill every non-white on sight, however I'd avoid drunk people as they may act rude. Also moving to Poland might not be that easy. Remember we are still growing econony and wages in some sectors may be low. What is your trade? Best option would be to be a programmer, then you could live like a king or find a job in some big corporation.

Actually, my wife is probably more racist than most people in Poland. It's not that I was concerned about safety, it's just that I wouldn't want to obtrude into a civilization where I was unwanted out of respect for the people there, so I wanted to sound things out.

As for my trade... Not all that comfortable talking about work on the internet. At present I'm administrative class, basically paperwork and crap. I also have experience in education.

hahah eat shit nazi fuck. You aren't allowed on the nationalist train anymore because no one likes you.

Where did I say I was a nazi?

I'd seriously start looking at youtube videos with Americans or British that live in Poland and see if it really suits you.
Some examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM

youtube.com/watch?v=QLkkCbG0P5M

We are the safest country in Europe, no such things as white guilt or political correctness. We have rather low unemployment rate but I have to be honest about wages - they are still much lower than in other western countries (keep in mind costs of living in PL are also much lower). Foreigners usually get jobs in Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk or Wroclaw.

Insular communities in the style of the Amish is the only way to survive the coming fall.

Add the religious bullshit of the Amish as well, if you want.

Thread sucks so much, my life is going away. Pic related.

Civilized man is a worthless domesticated vassal. All cities are sewers. Only by harnessing the teachings of nature, and technology can we reclaim what is ours: Earth.

I like the way you think user