Catalonia

What's going on in catalonia?

Link:
ref1oct.cat/call-for-international-monitoring/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9mfVpGC9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully they usurp belgium and become the true masterminds in the EU.

It'is going to be a happening soon, I hope we don't disapoint like the burgers with Irma

Continuation of the Spanish Civil War XDDD. Truly frightening, ain't I le ambiguous happening poster in Twitter??? XDDDD

Nothing is going to happen fucking retard.

Catalonia = Spanish California.
They're only noisy for a bit and they'll go back doing nothing at all. Filthy commie shits.

it's depressing how fucking commie they are - i'd be all for national self determination and what not but to waste it on commies

Catalonias place for its best interest is subjugated to Castile Y Leon.

What are the chances of a civil war?

0%.

Spain is a huge nation with absolutely nothing to be proud of

Look up Spanish medical advances past 100 years. Nothing. Spanish electronics/computer technology past 100 years. Nothing. Spanish high tech space rockets etc....Nothing!

What do you do? This big, giant country with, I'm just going to guess here, 60 million people?

Your claim to fame as a nation is viciously killing animals and then getting stomped to death in the streets by said animals. I just don't understand why you even exist.

What is it about the Spanish attitude that has resulted in this? How are you honestly just inferior? And the same thing applies to South America, they've produced ZERO advances in any of those areas in 100 years either!!

Casillian soldiers should have Jus Primae Noctis with unruly Catalonians.

Hispanics will never amount to anything. SAD!

Nothing. Neither side actually has any interest in independence, the topic is way too great to distract people from other problems to ever actually move on from the status quo.

Their problem was that they got their hands on a shitload of gold early on and then thought they'd never have to do anything else again.

Just like most of the oil nations nowadays.

Spain had universities in colonies while you were eating mud.

user's question was why they haven't really done anything of relevance in the last 100 years.
The answer to that is that they got insanely rich and then kinda stopped progressing because they thought that wealth would last forever and they could just buy their way out of every situation.

What they did before that is kinda irrelevant. The middle east had great scholars in the past, too, and Egypt was once a great empire.

fake referendum on october 1 so cuckalonians can feel good about themselves

wow nice universities they have today. The population is 45 million yet they don't think world-class education is relevant.

???????????

Spain was the center of technology and Europe until the Napoleonic era, afterwords we got cut from.new world land and had multiple civil wars, Franco Spain had no immigration and in fact emigrants came back to Spain.

I know one smug as fuck guy from Catalonia who is so entirely convinced that they'll secede. Will be kinda fun to watch his reaction when absolutely nothing happens.

>education
lmao NERD

No one cares for your meme rankings, Spain has 8 uears or something greater life expectancy less non whites and the average.citizen is much wealthier.

They are lower iq and higher corruption

They are visigothic and slightly arab. Both ancient societies are well documented. Caesar didnt even botherRconquering them they were so primitive

>the average.citizen is much wealthier.

lol the per capita gdp of spain is like 24k you retarded dipshit

>less non whites

DO YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN SPAIN RIGHT NOW? LOL

jesus fucking christ IGNORANT LITTLE KIDS posting here with nasty fucking attitudes no less, it just never gets any better does it

Castile Y Leon has greater academic scores than all of Europe save for north italy, as well as the 3rd country in the world to have a university that still stands, university of salamanca created in year 1,000.

>less nonwhites

HURR DURR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED GUYS

Castile and northern italy have no minorities, genius

The average swedish city dwarfs castile in terms of scientific research

You guys dont get brownie points simply fpr not being niggers

>referendums work
Just ask Ireland, GB and numerous others.

I have no need to prove anything you can educate yourself.

You have no need because you cannot

Iq tests show that the dutch have the highest iq in europe, and it spreads out in concentric circles. The further away you get from the neherlands, the lower iq falls

A few GERMAN colonies in northeastern and central italy raise parts of italy to the mean of germany

>be government of spain
>invest all possible money in copying germanys school system
>become economically relevant in 25 years

wow that was hard

instead
>hey lets kill animals

MEANWHILE
>14% of current population is immigrants

Built in 1500.

Not an argument

Built in 1893.

The Basque will regain our independence long before you Catalans do. Sit down and know your place

I have a Spanish Mauser.

Best Bolt gun I have.

>go back doing nothing at all
The treaty for the immigration flood to Europe was signed in Barcelona.

Nothing real.

Built in 1500ad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9mfVpGC9c

Castillians are basque.