Children

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with making children?

Are all your lives so miserable and bitter that your only enjoyment comes from raising a literal goblin for 18 years?

I look at my friends who have kids and they are all miserable and regretful that they didn't enjoy life to the fullest before this life-long commitment, so I promised myself that I will at the very least be 40 when I have a child so that I can do what I want and feel that I can succeed in my life goals until I settle down.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brainwashing. society around them beats it into their heads that they need to start families otherwise theyre failures

Disgusting degenerate kill yourself.
Aryans arent niggers when we were children.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

Remember to sage 6 gorillion times

Some of us arent ugly spics or niggers.

saged
14 words come to mind

Feeling good is not all there is to life.

People are regretful because they are taught that the only thing that matters is their own happiness.

Only through struggle and sacrifice can we find a more meaningful life.

thats the point..
when ull be 40 ull be experienced and wise. its a good time to find some 20years yonger chick and have 10 light eyed kids with her

Life without joy is joyless.
Life without children is pointless.
Don't be a hedonistic faggot.

Stop bumping this shit, sage

Yeah who cares about propagating our species. What an irrational goal. Just let your lineage die out goy

>other people are miserable and bitter
>hates children and calls them "goblins"

Have you considered that maybe you're just a small-souled bugman? Other people making bad decisions and having unwanted children doesn't mean having children is bad. Enjoy your autistic spawn.

>Children at 40
>Children have grandkids at 40
>Never get the chance to see your grandkids grow up

Can you remove your flag, Mister Israeli Kike?

Chekt and /thread. Society has replaced spiritual pursuits with hedonism. Hedonism turns you into a useless braying jackass with nothing to show except "muh life experiences". People should pledge themself to something higher than their own desires

You only live once. There is no afterlife that rewards you for being a good boy.

If you die miserable and if you didn't enjoy yourself during your time alive you don't get a second chance.

It follows that it also doesn't matter if you lived a good life or a shitty life because it doesn't matter either way when you're dead.

This

>Pls don't have kids

The post.

I never said that people shouldn't have kids. Like I said, I probably will have one when I feel ready.
What I do have a problem with though is Sup Forums's obsession with it, like it's the only thing that matters in life.

Why shouldn't you enjoy your one shot at life? Why be miserable but keep up appearances that it's all good because it's "for the greater good"?

I will enjoy my life and THEn, when I feel like I've done everything I want to, then I can have a child and have no regrets.

Also, the twist is that your life of hedonism is actually just going to make you miserable, when either circumstances are such that the good times are no longer rolling and you have nothing to fall back on, or when you grow older, realise you are past your prime, and have literally nothing to show for it. You then spend the next 40 years wallowing in mediocrity, depression and loneliness

Because life is a competition and you can never escape it. Children are the "points" added up to mark who's winning. If you aren't able to have kids you better help others on your team make them.
What is the best strategy that a weak, ugly (((team))) can do to increase their points relative to their competitors? Telling them not to breed.

If you think you can mgtow out of the game of life then good luck with that when schlomo jewstein jr. moves in a pack of jungle bunnies into the apartment next to your retirement home.

>life is miserable without children
>life is miserable with children
So which is it?

it's another I choose consumerist crap over spiritual fulfillment

saged and i hope the flag is ironic