[HorribleSubs] Ushio to Tora - 33 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Ushio to Tora - 33 [720p].mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRM-myGGZTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for modern 90s

Love Hakumen's crazy expressions.

So the ending is going to be complete bullshit out of the author's ass.

So you couldn't even make a screenshot yourself, you had to get a tumblr one?

the beginning of episode had nice Godzilla vibe

Tora died

How edgy.

so, this is better than most of the moeshit that's been airing for a while right?

But tora is moeshit too.

with a bit harem subplot

whilst the show has been a fun ride up to this point, am I the only one that thinks this may be one of the best eps of the series?
Ushios suffering and reaction to constantly getting shat on was pretty well executed in this episode

Giant naked monsters are always a good time.

RIP evryone

Man, love this nigga smug evil look.

Godzilla titties too.

Hakumen's voice is pure sex.

Picked up. Why didn't this catch my attention sooner? You should all be ashamed for not posting scenes like this earlier in the season.

Welcome to literally who anime's threads. Enjoy us 5 other anons

I hear that they skip out on a lot of the manga

OST2 when? This is fucking perfect.
The ED is out btw if you didn't know.

Just blasting kids, another normal hakumen day.

>I hear that they skip out on a lot of the manga

I'll go give the manga a glance as I wait for episodes to finish downloading. Was surprised to see that this is the second season? Feels odd as an old school anime fan and toho movie watcher to have had this flown under my radar for so long.

I practically live here.

Shit got me raging as well.Fucking love his voice, really conveyed the insanity and good old hotblooded anger.

>Fucking love his voice
I bet he got picked for Kabaneri since he did such a good job as Ushio.

wait, did i miss something. was nagare's death off screen?

Last episode.

no? Did you not see Tora destroy him because he declared his loyalty to Hakumen.

S2 fucking sucks anyway, The whole everyone forgot me thing is fucking stupid.

Why on earth did the author do that.

He is pretty good in kabaneri too.He got that quality voice that make you wanna rally behind him and get killed.

He's got a pretty unique voice that sticks out.

Fits perfectly for hot blooded boy types. Pretty damned good at yelling and conveying anguish.

It's like all the budget of the 2nd cour went into him.

Karakuri Circus and Moonlight Act anime when?

Sadly never, it seems that it isn´t selling well.

Hakumen troll faces are it´s best part, it´s a good investment.

Do you think she's really dead. I highly doubt it but god fucking damn this episode. The zetsubou was palpable.

Yeah, I'm animeonly, don't ruin it for me.

Doubt it, at least the sect barrier will manage to hold the first attack. Or the other youkai that did not join the two big youkai meat mecha get her away just in time.

Surely you didn't miss how some no-faced person entered the room?

Are you gonna make more? Gotta fill my zetsubou folder.

Just a guy doing his job, what of it?

Clearly that was a dude who got her out in time.
Get ready for a flashback of this event in the next episodes.
Is this your first anime you watching or what?

Well I wasn't aware that whole oil platform was about to be blasted to hell so I thought nothing of it.

You pay attention to every background character in every scene of every anime you watch?

Also, if you must know, it's my 302nd, anime.

Did you think this episode was zetsubou?: Next episode is gonna have double the amount of zetsubou, just you wait.

Whole episode is pretty much hakumen being smug sadist,I dont think I could do all of them and these are not that quality either.All these faces flashed back when I missed a spot or over erased. Here one last hakumen for the road.

>mfw this episode

And you're telling me it's getting worse?

There will never be doujins will there?

FUCK YES!

Buy the BDs!!!

I kinda doubt there will be anything but a Barbie Doll under that black

Not at all. Especially the second half of this.

Hakumen is one of the best monsters I've seen

>him
>female VA
>cute female body
>pic related
What the fuck is this thing's gender supposed to be anyway? Not that it would stop me from mastrubating to it either way, but I'd prefer to know.

The giant lady is just another servant right? Pretty sure Hakumen is just some genderless monster, they might be using genderless pronouns but I haven't been paying enough attention to tell.

Gender confusion might contribute to its powers too.

>no!, you cant kill hakumen with hatred!

I fuckng hate that crap, the kid had every fucking right to hate the fucker, why cant we get one good anime where the MC just delivers a rage fueled beatdown for once

It's hard to feel the zetsubou when you know Ushio is obviously going to win in the end.

The kids from the island are all dead though, in the manga they didn´t show the corpses either, but a a wounded kid calling for his mum.

Hakumen really loves what it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRM-myGGZTE

Nonsense, maybe I just get into things more than you but I still thought the episode was super emotional. I shed a few tears when he was falling apart and going nuts, but I think I remember an older episode that had me bawling, probably the episode where Asako jumped into the lava for her friend.

BUT AT WHAT COST

It's from a manga from a different time. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if he didn't.

Honestly I don't even care. Three or so months worth of boring episodes (and the memory loss/Nagare bullshit) killed most of my interest in this. At this point I feel like I'm just watching it because I've come so far already.

>my feels when

This hurts a lot, even more after how they repeated the scene when they met.

Is it just me or is his voice combined from a chipmunk and DARKNESS.

I laughed.

who asked for this anime?

why did it get made?

who thought that it would be successful now?

Hakumen is legitimately creeping me out

I guess that's the point

Season 2 was a mistake.

Junji Ito can suck a cock, this is one of the most bizarre image I've ever seen.

I imagine an ex-idol in their mid 50s after chain smoking for all those years

>Ushio you really shouldn't be upset that the big dumb fox monster literally took everything from you
>Dude come on don't you think you're overreacting? Lmao everyone you love is dead its not THAT big a deal haha
It's pretty unfair for Ushio to get fucked over like this, not only is it impossible to not be upset in this situation, even his fucking spear was telling him to be angry.

>even his fucking spear was telling him to be angry.
The spear does that all the time tough.

The spear isn't very smart. He mostly just lost his shit because his parents never disciplined him and he took that slap waaaay too personally

Have you underage niggers ever read the manga?

Oh please, you probably read it when the anime started last year.

I don't see how not having read the manga makes me underage. I bet I'm older than you.

You wish, I read it when the Original Ushio came on tv

You post age first and then ill post, if I don't post that means your older than me but i'm not underage

fuck off

I'm referring to this one you nigger

>why cant we get one good anime where the MC just delivers a rage fueled beatdown for once
Rage powerups aren't exactly rare in shounen.

>Fuck off
Is that the best you little shit, it's people like why others see us as cancer

NOW FUCK OFF

>waiting for reply
>reply will be fuck off or something similar
>Faggot will probably rat me out to a mod or report because he's to much of bitch to handle the internet
REEEEEEEEEEE

But slaps are supposed to make people more sane, not less!

>Rage powerups aren't exactly rare in shounen.
Yeah but I can't remember the last shounen I saw where the MC uses his 100% justified anger to beat the main antagonist, as opposed to using the power of frienship to do so.

Sure the MC might get a rage boost, but that's usually used to kill a minor villain, or if it is used against a main villain, the MC typically calms down before he kills the enemy (Goku vs Frieza is a good example of this)

I think what that user wanted was for Ushio to go full retard with anger and tear Haku's limbs off and shit down its throat.

You mean like this

where did this underage retard come from?

Ur mum's pussi becuase I fucked her

>crossboarding

Gon?

Though it wasn't to kill the main villain.

Thanks yo Hakumen we're almost at 100 posts!