Alt Fright

How can a bunch of white folk be so stubborn and cruel? Does the Alt Right even realize they are their own worse enemy? Do they even realize how uneducated and isolated they sound? If the Alt Right let go of their arbitrary absolutes they cling to like flies on shit maybe they would find the prosperity they desire. Maybe if you shit lickers gave up all your hateful pre concieved notions about women and actually talked to a woman for once you would realize they're not one way and there are plenty of talented intellectuals who yes infact are women. Maybe if you stopped your blind hatred for hispanics and muslims and realized they to are human beings with complex lives just like you user you would find the love of your life and maybe even some friends to love and support you in this often lonely world.

>Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Haven't you suffered enough Sup Forums? Do you really want to die alone with a heart full of hate and a head full of misunderstanding?

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/justin_trudeau_s_greatest_quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like you're really SHITTED about something, shill.

wtf?
>movies
>electric jew brainwashing
>starwars
>empty platitudes
dude grow the fuck up and go outside. life isn't like starwars or harry potter. fucking sad you have to tell grown, 30-something year old men shit like this these days. god damn world of 2017 is fucking shit.

Post rare Hitlers.

Sounds like you're a miserable person user. Ill pray for you.

how about rare hitler stamps??

all still saged

BUMP

Don't you realise your incomplete grasp of the English language is your WORST ENEMY?!

>muh star wars

honestly he looks like a model on a photoshoot for a magazine cover

actually i've decided i will gladly bump your thread. this is the sort of empty, platitudinous, hallmark card bullshit that white people need to see and become desensitized to

>le fantasy movie referance

"if you kill your enemy they win"
there are democrats and lefties that frequently unironically say this
therebel.media/justin_trudeau_s_greatest_quotes

Do you even realize that realise is a regular verb?

So You are trying to Palestine Us huh? Like I have said before everything the Jews did to the Palestinians they have done and now are in full force doing to whites worldwide

If you kill your enemy you win

OP why is hitler so beautiful and majestic?? look at the determination and willpower in his beautiful eyes.

You aren't talking to a dude, it's a negroid female. It's illiterate (was given a passing grade and graduated completely based on 'muh reparations'), has no real opinion outside of the script the research department put in front of it and can't land a man with an iq over 100.

Lol.

You’ll be a pleasure to kill in the upcoming war, family.

What is the greatest feeling in the world? Destroying your enemies. Seeing them crawl and choke on their own blood. You’d know, cuck.

what a wonderful world this would have been

i know, that's why im bumping this embarrassment of a pile of shit by posting my favorite hitler pictures

>being PC on Sup Forums
gtfo
sage this shit

>How can a bunch of white folk be so stubborn and cruel? Does the Alt Right even realize they are their own worse enemy? Do they even realize how uneducated and isolated they sound? If the Alt Right let go of their arbitrary absolutes they
Why are you interupting
A sentance with enter, the comment field
Does it for you
>cling to like flies on shit maybe they would find the prosperity they desire. Maybe if you shit lickers gave up all your hateful pre concieved notions about women and actually talked to a woman for once you would realize they're not one way and there are plenty of talented intellectuals who yes infact are women. Maybe if you stopped your blind hatred for hispanics and muslims and realized they to are human beings with complex lives just like you user you would find the love of your life and maybe even some friends to love and support you in this often lonely world.
What kind of vague arbitrary rant is this

>Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
The force isnt a real thing

>Haven't you suffered enough Sup Forums? Do you really want to die alone with a heart full of hate and a head full of misunderstanding?
You dont know shit, stop pretending you do

i say don't sage. i say sunlight is the best disinfectant. i say post hitler

honestly guys this is the most cringy thread i've seen on Sup Forums in like a week. if you're smart you'll bump the shit out of this trainwreck so people can see what vacant, empty-headed, brainwashed media zombies these leftists and "multiculturalists" are. OP is clearly a manchild and does nothing to help his own ends with this retarded "starwars" AKA "jewish brainwashing for manchildren" allegory post.