Is James Woods a pedo?

Just kidding.

More importantly, should we make it illegal to make claims of this nature without any evidence to back it up?

Women are known pathological liars and when allegations like this come up, celebrities seem to get piled on.

Basically if you don't have any evidence it happened, should it be illegal to claim it did? Otherwise as it stands anyone can claim anything and ruin someone's life in the court of public opinion without any evidence whatsoever.

I think this all comes back to women wanting "victims" to be believed regardless of due process and is a further example of the feminization of the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/amber-tamblyn-open-letter-james-woods/amp
archive.is/Lg24C
archive.is/a1pL2
youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>19
>pedo
Words used to mean something.

Literally the mechanic that took down Cosby's image. Talked too much shit about black culture and they found an excuse to crucify him.

Woods is pretty smart though. I doubt they'll get much of a ball rolling on him and he'll handle it right.

>teen (((vogue)))

Wow really woke really makes ya wonder whos behind this and what their endgame is

James woods couldn't give fuck

Also, I'm not a conspiracyfag. When I say "they", I mean the general population.

He's a 70 year old creep who has dated 20 year olds, he's got a fetish for young girls

It's not by any stretch of the imagination that he would fuck a 16 year old

Only on Sup Forums trumpfags would defend a guy who openly dates barely legal women, and in the same breath claim liberal old guys are pedos when they don't even date young girls like James Woods does

Is this the thought process of trumpbot shills, or useful idiots?

We should just make rape legal. No joke. Women would have to shape up quick.

Why is any of that bad? He's successful.

>fetish for young girls
That's not a fetish. It's normal sexuality. Men of any age would prefer a 20 year old girl.

Fuck off Vox Gay.

>Why is any of that bad? He's successful.
It isn't bad

Just pointing out that Sup Forumstards have a really heavy bias for people who support trump

If he were a Hillary supporter you'd be brigading to shill on social media how he's a pedo

I'm 6'2" and 240 pounds and I'll be fucking your ass first once there's no legal reprecussion.

I've read several of this "accounts" and the youngest girl he's dated is a 19 year old. How is this even "news"? No where in the US, or even the fucking world, is it illegal to fuck a 19 year old, even if you're a 70 year old dude.

>20
>young
In taco nigger land 14 is legal.
WTF paco

But user, Podesta actually is a pedo.

It's not illegal but the evidence adds credibility to the claim that he attempted to flirt with a 16 year old

As opposed to the narrative Sup Forums is trying to shill

>claim
Show me fucking proof, an email, a text, something and I'll believe this "claim". Otherwise it's a just people telling stories for no fucking reason.

There's more evidence to support the assertion that James woods would fuck a 16 year old than there is evidence of podesta being a pedo

Notice how your standards for evidence grow immensely, or disappear completely depending on whether the person in questions supports trump or hillary?

>he's got a fetish for young girls
What's wrong with dating a 20-year-old? No matter what age you are, younger women will be prettier and healthier. If they'd rather go out with an old-timer than a man their age, the fault is on -them-, not the man. It's 100% natural and logical to date a younger woman.
>It's not by any stretch of the imagination that he would fuck a 16 year old
Not necessarily. You may not believe it, but most people don't find it worth it to break the law to get a 16-y/o when you can just go for a 18-y/o and be safe.
>Only on Sup Forums trumpfags would defend a guy who openly dates barely legal women
>barely legal woman
Such a buzzword, which proves you're nothing but a roasted liberal shill: So if I'm 20 and date a "hurr durr barely legal woman" which is 18, I'm despicable? Fuck off.
>bias for people who support trump
Not everyone here cares about Trump.
>If he were a Hillary supporter you'd be brigading to shill on social media how he's a pedo
Yet George Takei is a confirmed pedophile by his own admission, and no one is brigading against him.

>ya think ya hot shit don cha?

Let's ignore trump and hillary for a second. You're accusing someone of being a pedo, the worst thing you could be accused of, I'd rather be seeing as a serial killer than a pedo, is it too much to ask for some sort of proof before we start lighting the torches? This goes for everybody, if podesta is a pedo then also show me proof, otherwise it's nothing.

He insulted the Clintons, now he's being shamed.

Quote any of the posts in which I've used the word pedo to describe James woods

Women are basically the same mentally at 16 as they are at 25, or sometimes even 30. Physically, they're basically the same at 16 as at 25 just more miles of cock on their dial. Most American women by age 16 have had at least 3 dicks in just their vag not including the dicks in their mouths.

Even if true, not big because 16 and 25 are basically the same thing.

das juden have sent some of their lower minions to scout

No, he's just a hollywood fuckhead who thinks he's above the law.

Funny that this flare up against James Woods started because he was attacking NAMBLA. There is a difference between being an old lecher and being a pedo.

Spic.
This objective, as well as circumstantial evidence has already been found for the "supporters of Hillary."
People are asking for equivalent proof, of which there is none. Lying, politically motivated females aren't proof in either case.

It's simply false to say that people here have wildly different standards.

Woods doesn't give a fuck. He already admitted he knows he's blacklisted in Hollywood for being conservative. Said he already has more than enough money to care

teenvogue.com/story/amber-tamblyn-open-letter-james-woods/amp
What a lying whore cunt

Archive
archive.is/Lg24C

Its ok user. We're all friends here. We know what you meant. The "general populace" sure is crafty though.

Honestly it speaks way more about the woman who date him

I've failed you... :,(

Get a life Vox.

Yep, the elite Jew pedos like Woody Allen Konigsberg, Roman Polanski, Jeffrey Epstein, Anthony Wiener, Alan Dershowitz and Jared Fogle are trying to accuse the white man of the things they do themselves. Much chutzpah, very ratlike.

Israel Becoming a 'Refuge for Pedophiles,' Warns Advocate for Child Sex Abuse Victims

read more: archive.is/a1pL2

Just start ruining the lives of those lying thots. Maybe the fear would get them in line. If it didn't, then lives destroyed anyways and nothing of value was lost. You all know what to do.

You're fat.

>19
>pedo
that's not even ebhebophilia anymore, a 19 year old is more or less mature

well i am and i can confirm you were definately talking about jew run free mason societies

I believe it.

A perv is a perv is a perv, regardless of political or finanical stature. Fucking young pussy when you're in 30's - 40's is one thing. Being a geriatric dating girls young enough to be your grandkid another.

I like that he doesn't give a shit and is politically on /ourside, but that doesn't mean the dude isn't a fucking creep.

>should we make it illegal to make claims of this nature without any evidence to back it up?

Pretty sure it already is. The problem is rather that it's not enforced because women never have to deal with consequences for their actions.

>the claim that he attempted to flirt with a 16 year old
what about the claim that you are a gaynigger

>More importantly, should we make it illegal to make claims of this nature without any evidence to back it up?
ATM calling someone a pedo, is the altright's ultimate weapon

Itt shill attempt to discredit Woods. So thoroughly btfo by him they feel the need to character assinate. Watch it all fall in a heap.
Monkeys flinging poo.

A shit actually.

>dating 20 year old women
>pedo
Fucking end your life, Jose.

This guy is fucking fantastic.

Imagine thinking you could flimflam the jimjam

based

Kek.

Shit (Trump) is a pedo for sure, but that wont matter when they will deport raped Anna Frank.... I mean Iwanka Shit.

FUCK ME BASED WOODS

Free speech means free speech. People should be less gullible

Isnt 14 legal in mexico?

I love you user. No homo

Please Mr. Woods respond with the following tweet:
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
Theme

Probably not, but he's definitely a meme actor who has starred in very little worthy of mention.

>got woke
Why are people other than niggers saying that now

>rich old guy likes 19 yr old females
I'm dying of shock over here

>19

wait... she married David Cross?!

>a screenshot of a text to a friend
>damn I totally forgot about that, friend replied

In other words, it never happened

>19
lmao

>fetish for young girls

Found the retard.

On one hand I agree. You shouldn't make any claims without evidence. But on the other hand I have a close family member who was sexually abused starting in her early teens and continued all the way into her twenties. She only dared to come forward with it a decade after the fact as it was a traumatic experience, and as a result there was no evidence it happened (although I believe her 100%).
I imagine in the vast majority of such cases there is hardly ever any evidence, so it's very hard to prove it happened even if it really did.
It's a tricky situation. I'd be hesitant to dismiss either the accuser or accused as being a liar.
But that means it's a very dangerous weapon to be wielded by those who wish to hurt someone with a false accusation.

I bet Bruce Jenner wishes he had one.

this one time i saw katie aselton throwing stones at ducks

>Makes a lot of pro-right posts and posts mocking the entitlement and hubris of illegal immigrants
>rape/harassment accusers suddenly come out of the woodwork
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(Keep in mind some socjus hives have suggested weaponized rape accusations as a means of 'deplatforming' opponents in the past)

is that shit legal if they're here illegally, since technically, they should still be in Mexico, where it would be okay for me to

what the fuck is with that gif

Yep. So she definitely definitely definitely wasn't whoring it up for old guys. Definitely, guys.

>attempted to flirt with a 16 year old
how did she know his intentions, especially if she was only 16 and had the worldview and experiences of a 16 year old?
being polite and inquisitive towards someone isn't necessarily flirting. if he didn't explicitly tell her to hop on the bone, then it is all just supposition.

What strong powerful women they really are inspiring, James woods needs to be locked away evidence is sexist. Seriously guys we need to lock away this silencer

>What you are experiencing is called a teachable moment. It is called a gift. It is called a humbling. It is called Jesus, I come to thee. It is called an awakening. It is called a growth edge. It is called hope

imagine being patronized while being called a pedo, that is just rude.

> There's more evidence to support the assertion that James woods would fuck a 16 year old than there is evidence of podesta being a pedo

Then post it.

Meanwhile there's been 1000s of generals aimed at just Podesta

>Fucking 19 year old
>Pedo

Fuck off shill, youre just butthurt that gmhe destroys libshits anusus on twatter on the daily

Lets make our shitskin and faggot shills feel at home with some dark humor

Fuck niggers, an i right?

They coming for you shills, remember your employment is public record

What law has he broken?

That picture makes one question which direction did the flirting and rejection really go.