Disgusting New Netflix Cartoon

Absolutely Degenerate

>Big Mouth is an upcoming Netflix original animated sitcom co-created by (((Nick Kroll))), (((Andrew Goldberg))), (((Mark Levin))), and Jennifer Flackett
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mouth_(TV_series)

youtube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA
youtube.com/watch?v=UvJB7jV-DKw
hooktube.com/watch?v=UvJB7jV-DKw
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck j*ws gas them all

stop funding these terrorists - that's how you help them win! linked to hooktube: hooktube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA

ok, I just watched this. I don't get how this is supposed to be funny. it's really unfunny and degenerate. what have we become.

Jews did this.

That is the most Jewish thing I have ever watched.

Idk about Jewish but defiantly "progressive".

3 out of 4 of the writers for this cartoon are Jewish. Netflix is co-founded by a Jew (who is related to Edward Bernays, the "father of propaganda.") It does not come more Jewish than this.
This is textbook Jewish degenerate subversion.

This is what Jews push on children, and they are heavily funded.

- Paedophilia
- Miscegenation
- Homosexuality

this just seems like an unfunny cartoon show to me
have you guys ever considered the fact that all of this PC culture shit might just be trends and that rather than there being some sort of racemixing agenda or something companies are just out of touch?

This is clearly an edgy cartoon for adults though, unfunny nonetheless but do you really think they intend that for children? They say fuck in the first like 20 seconds of the trailer. It's some faggot show for young adults to go "xd le awkwardness of puberty muh period!" at, not some Jewish brainwashing scheme.

No. If you don't believe me, whenever you see something like this, look into who is behind it. It is always the same group of people.

Look into the following people:
Nick Kroll
Andrew Goldberg
Mark Levin
Marc Randolp (related to Edward Bernays, father of propaganda)

All these people are related to this cartoon or with Netflix. They are all Jewish.

Welcome to 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvJB7jV-DKw

(Skip to 1:50)

Its pretty clear the bizarre 180 many kids channels have taken. The Disney Channel for example used to have clean basic shows and cartoons, but now its basically unrecognizable.

Here is more proof. This guy posted this random degenerate video that I have never seen before: What I did was Google "Fist Fight" on Wikipedia.

3 out of 4 of the directors are Jewish. (((Cohen))) is a very common Jewish last name.

(((Shawn Levy))), producer of degenerate film Fist Fight.

Same for (((Max Greenfield)))

pls hooktube: hooktube.com/watch?v=UvJB7jV-DKw

I don't see what this proves, Jews are very prominent in media, they're prominent in many other areas as well. There are also many people who are prominent comedians who are non-Jewish, non-white etc. I don't really see what point you are trying to prove other than those people aren't very funny. Are you suggesting nepotism of some sort?

soooooo netflix is going to commit suicide with animated child pron?

>Are you suggesting nepotism of some sort?
Yes. Jews control the media.
Do the 1940s make sense to you yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA

Also, look into who was behind en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
Start with Rosa Luxemburg.