#Kurta lives matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCOMGhSFELo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dat edgy 99 design.

>edgy

>Kurapika will never be a girl

JUST

I wonder if the drama between Killua and Kurapika after he kills Kalluto will be more emotional than Gon/Pitou

The troupe are the best thing about HxH.

Huh? What's so great about them??

youtube.com/watch?v=gCOMGhSFELo

Fuck off Ledouche

imma fuck that goddam boipussy so hard lord have mercy

There's only one kurta left by default he doesn't matter as much as a majority which in his case only has to be 2 people

Cheap rip off Sasuke .

Just read this part in the manga and 99 version is still the best version.

>implying Killua gives a shit about Kalluto

Why does Kurapika have a female voice actor? I mean he's not even a young boy so it's not like Gon and Killua. Kurapika has a mature womanly voice.

>90s OVAs will never return

Thank god.
Even when 99 version is superior, OVAs were low budgeted shit.

I don't know, it reminds me of Kenshin's Japanese VA too
Maybe they want to go with androgyny

I used to think so too until I found out she's voice acted by the same VA as Kanbaru, so she's a tomboy.

since powerlevels exist is hxh who is stronger now, killua or kurapika
i think it's killua

power levels sort of matter, but fights are very situation because nen can have special properties
Kurapika vs Uvogin is a perfect example on how power level does not matter in the world of HxH
But if I had too choose, then Killua. He has the potential to outclass all his friends in fighting ability and is already acknowledged by his father that he will succeed the Zoldyck family
He went toe to toe with one of the royal guard chimera ants, he just has to practice to setting that lighting godspeed reaction ability longer

My mafia boss can't be this cute.

yeah i agree about powerlevels i was just joking.
but i think in terms of potential kurapika is higher than the rest, just see how quicker he was in learning nen.
i guess you can argue against it by pointing out that during the exam killua and gon got noted as having potential far more often that kurapika

Kurapika is the smartest, he's as intelligent as Chrollo probably
I will always prefer Kurapika but it isn't that hard to figure out that Killua will leave everyone behind his raw power and potential
Killua is pretty much the Hiei of the group

Pika is edgy no matter the format or year.

everyone except Leorio is edgy

Babymama is tricking him right?

>hiring someone just to trick them
Explain your reasoning

less him specifically, but she's probably like a violent player in the family, and will probably kill a significant chunk of the other siblings
and is just manipulating his sympathies

So much niggers on this god damn board .Please get out normies, now this is a Naruto thread.

He's androgynous. You should probably stop worrying about it.

Killua is cute!

he's a bishie. It's really not uncommon.

I'm watching the new HxH right now and I'm onn about 120th episode. Does the King fight ever end because I've been on a scene that takes one hour for like 20 episodes now

No, it drags on until episode 150 and the conclusion of the the battle and show are never reached.

in six or so episodes I think.

Netero dies.

The rest of the entire show is about magical ants.

Hang in there. Ep 131 is a real tight puss, lemme tell ya.

You're asking to get spoiled, idiot.

I want to see Kurapika fight the entire Phantom Troupe at once.

I want to see Kurapika getting raped by Machi and Shizuku.

So that's how his index chain looks like?

>yorkshin ova was shit
Off with you

I've never gotten why people found Kurapolka to be feminine looking. He's obviously male.

lmao

>bootleg on top of the shitty 2011 design
Poor Pika

>bootleg
it's official

I hope we get to see it in action on the DC

>bootleg

I have bad news for you.

The Clown better win this shit

He's a MAGICIAN, you stupid redditor.

You can be both.

Sure, but Hisoka isn't.

He is though, the playing card motif is a big giveaway that he's something of a jester and a magician

Jesters aren't clowns you cunt

Not exactly but they're similar enough that it's fine for people to casually call him a clown and you're insisting he's nothing but a magician

Can Hisoka defeat Chrollo?

I swear it's only because of his hair color/cut.

>the playing card motif is a big giveaway
that correlates with him being a magician more than anything.

Maybe if anything else about his design reflected magicians (top hats, bunnies etc would be obvious choices). But instead he has the stereotypical jester's pointy shoes and puffy clothes. Jesters also performed magic. It's pretty obvious that he's supposed to be a bit of both, and it's convenient because they have similar roles as performers with similar symbols associated with them.

He literally calls himself a magician though.

>Jesters also performed magic.
and clowns don't, so. if full of shit. Hisoka is in no way, a clown. A couple of his outfits being slightly jesterish doesn't qualify him as a clown because you can't let go of your dumb memes

Why don't you call out the other faggots for the stupid rubber and gum joke?

I used to. You reminded me i forgot to filter it.

At least that one is factually correct.

>#kurtaeyesmatter
ftfy

Kurapika's supposed to have a calm effeminate voice.
Togashi wanted him ambiguous before but now he just doesn't give a fuck, he doesn't even draw him womanly anymore.

I said that he's also based on magicians. That doesn't mean his design doesn't take influence from elsewhere.

I wasn't the one who called him a clown in the first place, and it is a meme- meaning you shouldn't take it so fucking seriously, it's obvious why people think he looks like one.

>people call him a clown because some elements of his clothing sort of looks like a jester's
I'm not following.

So you can chew his aura like gum?

New hiatus when?

>implying he missed my heart

You can use it as a condom as well

Hisoka only goes bareback

>not knowing that hxh came first
>not knowing that kishimoto stole alot of ideas from togashi
If this isn't bait,learn to shitpost better faggot.