What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He means he's not white

Sounds like the ramblings of a dead man to me.

Why're you posting something from a fake twitter?

it means the new wikileaks release that has the 30,000 deleted emails from hillary proving that obama's birth certificate was forged and they were running a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor with john podesta

LULZ

Assange sympathizes with the SJWs. That's what made his attacks on the Democrat party during the election all the more sweet.
He was simultaneously supporting BLM, for instance, whilst destroying Hillary. So the media couldn't tar him with a rightwing Nazi label.

I seriously don't get wtf he is talking about

He is just shitposting. That is literally it. He's just trying to put as many lefty cliches into a tweet as possible.

>Democrat party

Opinion instantly discarded. You are literally right wing trash.

I'm ESL, what the fuck is he talking about?

English is my first language and I have no fucking clue

is that the pizza guy

It's badly worded, I doubt it would be much clearer for a native speaker.

On the one hand it seems like a jab at the "thoughts and prayer are with Paris" crowd but then it's also combined with "fuck whyte pipl" so it doesn't really make any sense.

Are you being serious. I've seen this in 2 different threads now.

Yeah, I understood that. I thought he was making fun of "white" people (read: whites in developed countries) for this, and was saying that the "my thoughts and prayers" thing is cliched. But the "my thoughts and prayers are with cliches" throws me off.
If "cliches" was meant to be a verb it would make a lot of sense.

Oh, I think I got it.

Dear White People: Your daily reminder that "my thoughts and prayers are with x" are cliched at this difficult time.
Signed, everybody else.

It's not fake, that's his real one

is*
Twitter's 140 character limit probably caused him to rewrite his sentence a couple of times.

Kill yourself faggot

You people cannot be fucking serious

Hes being sarcastic and making fun of people writing about how their prayers are with so and so, but essentially just virtue signaling

Assange was born into a Nazi cult.

What are you talking about?

He’s basically SS.

He's trying to be ironic telling white people the whole world moves on cliches rather than reality.

but really tho

>So the media couldn't tar him with a rightwing Nazi label.
That doesn't mean they still didn't try however.

That could make sense I guess.

HOLY SHIT. THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM IS ABOUT TO BE COMPLETE!

literally this. all these fags havents seen it

He's a supreme gentleman

satire of buzzfeed/huffinton post article titles and/or twitter posts from same said article writers.

Great White Brotherhood

Julian is /ourguy/, come on.

Hi Julian

He put out three other tweets about how platitudes like "Thoughts and Prayers" were banal and pointless.

inb4 election hacker enthusiasts appears out of nowhere... when I say "our" I don't mean he is ours by the meaning "russian"...

I cant wait for the ayys.

I think he means

>Dear White People: Your daily reminder that "my thoughts and prayers are with x(cliches)" at this difficult time.
>Signed, everybody else.

google says cliches are
>a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought

so I think he means minority groups have become "cliches" because the left overuses them all the time

example:
>Dear White People: Your daily reminder that "my thoughts and prayers are with lgbt" at this difficult time.

>Dear White People: Your daily reminder that "my thoughts and prayers are with muslims" at this difficult time.

either way he did word it weirdly

figured something like that

I get the joke but sometimes brevity is the heart of wit.

>I get the joke but sometimes brevity is the heart of wit.
Strange, I thought it was comedy.

Julian are you kill?

He's Australian.
He's been an IRL shut in, sleeping in a friends basement for years.
He's following his genetic imperative and shit posting.

I didnt say anything about supporting the statement, just dumbfounded that so many retards on here literally cant figure it out

He ass-blasted the communist watermelons a couple of years ago. They infiltrated his Wikileaks Party, planning to milk the preference (second choice votes) for the Australian Greens.
He had his dad register the voting ticket so preferences went to the pro-gun Shooters Party.

Much Butt Hurt followed.

My guess is that he's mocking all the dumb arse white people who are turning a blind eye to the genocide of their race through government policies and mass migration etc. and he's pointing out that they all just copy one anothers opinions to try and seem all righteous and like they are doing some sort of right thing

>German nazi cult
>in Australia

There are Germans here. You just don't recognise them because they tend to be outgoing with a great sense of humor, contrary to our childhood programming.

It looks to me like he's mocking the shallow empathy of all the #PrayForWherever tweets that people send out every time an Islamic terrorist attack happens.

>what is south Australia?

Problem is that was what they were doing and have been doing for years on islands and everywhere using henchmen Why do you think the 30's a farm with dozens of bodies the story from Changeling was real? Children wer ebeing abducted and kill in jewish sacrifices and dumped there from the Hollywood hills and other sites where it happened, its what they do They were caught for hundreds of years in dozens of countires cannibalizing and raping and murdering children apart of satanic ceremonies...what are ignorant of history?

He's referring to this tweet.

It's if used as a verb it makes sense. But still, it's very possible that he just edited his post a couple of times so it would fit the 140 character limit and forgot to proof check it

>Assange after Sup Forums

He's being facetious. It would have taken you less than a minute to check his twitter for yourselves
This

Think he's poking fun at how everyone always says "thoughts and prayers" after a disaster but don't do anything to actually help.

I'll never understand why you people idolize such an annoying faggot

Oh wow.

He is mocking the SJW's and left whilst concealing it in a way so as to provoke unintelligent, "cliched" responses from them.

Fucking genius.

How long until faggots like this let go of losing the election? It feels like 9/11, we'll be hearing about American butthurt for decades

He's spoofing the "dear white people/my fellow white people" Twitter posts from bugmen, cucks, numales, sjws and ((((fellow white people))) that are spammed incessantly on Twitter to promote their tired and worn out sjw clichés about identity politics and "white nationalism/ white racism"

He's being an Aussie shitposter and taking the piss out of the awakening people are having at this increasing tactic with a lot of (((coincidental factors)))

HE IS MAKING A COLLAGE OF GENERIC BUZZFEED HEADLINES AND SHITTY SJW TWEETS

HE ADDRESSES THIS IN EARLIER TWEETS

a doppler has become Geralt

Most of the Aussie shitposts are from him, he uses an Aussie vpn form the embassy and shitposts like he used to do with tears in his eyes

it feels like Assange is holding in a torrent of rage towards jews and hipsters that have been screeching at him for years, but he has to balance that with making wikileaks look neutral and not like drudge report or something

so he lets off steam in a very cryptic, concern troll-y fashion

i hope one day someone hands him the motherlode of datadumps, all the top politicians at satanic rituals so he's vindicated to the point that he can unleash hatefacts without discrediting himself

can you source me on some of this from good sources? this sounds like something i wanna read more of

He's pointing out the point that every cause, race, concern, or whatever's en vogue atm gets attention and is addressed except any concerns of white people. He's pointing out the hypocracy. He had to be vague and cryptic so he always has plausible deniability.

Of course. If you're stuck indoors for years upon years with a role that involves being online and speaking truth to power, there's no fucking way you can not fail to stumble across this place in both half and full fat sites.
He's probably one of the most redpill blokes on earth.

God I hate Laurie Penny.

It's humor.
SEE:
>Pic related

never trust an atheist Jew

Not an argument

it's called taking the piss ladm8

Looking at this feed, it's pretty aggressive. Is that real Assange?

>atheist prayers

ahahahahahahaha