JoJo Thread

op faggot we already have one

The first weak episode of the DiU anime, it was bound to start happening eventually. This one felt really rushed in every sense of the word.

Then again it was a shitty arc in the manga too.

>so long she's fading out of existence
why isn't this a stand yet.

they really tried to make it watchable, throught the added scenes, and the minors cut.

they did the better with the worst. Give me an DIU arc weaker than fuckin' surface

WHY DO THEY CENSOR THE BLOOD

FUCKING RETARDED
WHY DOES CENSORSHIP STILL EXIST

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD GODDAMMIT

I WANT MY BLOOD AND TITTIES IN MY GAMES AND ANIME

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME THAT I LOVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R u ok, reatard?

>Tamami getting mad with Josuke and jumping all over him before Koichi tells him to calm down was cut
>Most of the conversation with Tamami, Koichi and Josuke at the beginning was cut short
>Koichi's monologue about finding the differences in two pictures (relating it to Surface) was cut
>Josuke calling the hotel front desk to ask if a guy fitting Jotaro's description has left the hotel recently was cut completely
>The girls asking Josuke why is he coming out of the school again and Josuke asking them which way did he go was cut
>some narration about Reagan getting shot in 1981 was cut
>Jotaro reading the newspaper in the bench was cut

Learn to use the catalog.

>dumb frogposter meme
>all caps

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

I miss Hamon.

>encouraging generals
>use the catalog

>jojo general needs 4 threads

1 containment thread is better than 4 of them taking up space for other threads

Fuck you jojofags

No it's not shitter. General sucks.

I'd argue Cheap Trick honestly.

What did I do to you

What does Sup Forums think about part 5? I think out of the 5 arcs I know so far it's definitely the best one. Even though Diavolo's ability was one big mindfuck.

Not canon, skip it

Nah senpai 4 beats out five except in the fights department maybe.

I thought Cheap Trick was an amusing shithead in how he kept trying to kill Rohan and the end to that arc was pretty great.

Best part. With each anime episode, I'm thinking more and more... damn, part 4 is really not that good. I'm starting to prefer stardust crusaders to this. Granted, I read it last time a while ago so I may be forgetting awesome second half.

I think what seemed the weirdest to me is how little attention the actual Jojo got in this arc. You barely ever get to read his thoughts but rather hear about his actions from his friends. And yet Giorno is fucking interesting

Well imo Giorno was pretty bland but that may be do to shit scans. I like Josuke tho, kinda like a diet version of Joseph.

what i like about josuke is that he is basically the smug side from joseph, but the kind heart of jonathan.

I like Giorno because he's got the ruthlessness of Dio and the noble heart of Jonathan. Granted I wish Part 5 explored that more instead of being Stardust Crusaders 2: Electric Boogaloo

I want to cum inside Pucci.

I think that Josuke is even a better character than Josuke.

Is Part V longer than Stardust crusaders, all in all? I've only watched the anime of Arc 3. So I can't really tell. They do feel like they're equally long

SC is 152 chapters and VA is 155, so about the same length

I think jojo is a better character than jojo

I loved part 5. Didn't like that the start but towards the end (even with the shitty translation) I thought it was great. Not as good as 4 or 7, but it was still really entertaining and I loved Diavolo's thing.

Inami that you