Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely. Great potential as well.

I'm watching the backlog, very good combination of aesthetic, intelligent, articulate, and redpilled.

who dis ?

definitely our guy

His name is Nicholas Fuentes, young right wing guy who destroys cuckservatives daily

I love these kinds of synonyms for jews.

He also does a podcast called Nationalist Review with James Allsup.

t h a n k

Yes. Yes he is.

James and Nick are the future of the Alt Right movement.

He is shit (trump) guy.

>A hapa is the future of the alt-right.

Sounds about right.

'Cosmopolitan internationalist rootless transnationalist elite'? Why not just save yourself a few seconds by just calling them 'Jews'?

First heard of him when he appeared on Molymeme's show. Couldn't believe he's like only 19 years old. Just way too smart, mature, knowledgeable and redpilled for his age. Reminds me a lot of Shapiro in terms of intelligence..even the looks a little bit for fuck's sake.

Better him than the bandwagoning Alt Lite who jumped ship because they were afraid of being called racists.

Because hes implicit rather than explicit.

Yes he is great, he debated some faggot tonight about DACA and absolutely destroyed him, heres the link if anyone wants to watch youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Also he has serious potential to be in office one day, hopefully he isn't killed for knowing to much

>Also he has serious potential to be in office one day, hopefully he isn't killed for knowing to much
Well, if you hear anything he says about Israel...

that's why i say that, i worry about him. great kid

Like I said, people like him and James Allsup are probably the real future of the movement.

Unlike people who grifted themselves in like Cernovich, Milo, Vox Day, etc, they're genuinely committed to the movement and not some brand or making money. They know whats up, and they have actual ideology motivating them.

>former thinktank employee
>defends some neocon foreign policy
>ballsy enough to go on several TRS podcasts
>has named the Jew
Not sure what to make of him. Might be another (((baked alaska))) situation, but we'll see.

Oh, and almost forgot to mention, they're very "presentable" so to speak. You look at them, and they don't act like attention whores like Milo, or present a forced "alpha" persona like Cernovich, or try to act like they're to intelligent like Vox, and I can make more comparisons
They look and act in the right way to come off.

this

He is clearly not very well read. His intelligence only slightly above average.

it's much larger than Jews. Just saying it's the Jews is incomplete and hides the truth.
e.g. you can observe that in US politics there are many Indians, Chinks, Pakis, etc., who are for more non-white immigration, because they are ethno-centric and they want to import their own ethnic group.

Also, on the CEO/billionaire/globalist level, regardless of race, they don't care about the simple people, and those are smart individuals, who won't be tricked by Jew propaganda. It's the Davos Man, who globalizes everything to lower wages and raise profits. For a billionaire, other billionaires ARE the ingroup.