How are you fags not talking about this? a black rapper shows a niglet how to lynch whitey?

How are you fags not talking about this? a black rapper shows a niglet how to lynch whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_advertising
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people did it to a lot of blacks in real life. Why aren't you talking about it?.

i don't wanna talk about that, what i really wanna talk about is your
>?.

ylyl goes on Sup Forums and /gif/

fuck OP, i made a thread too. nobody seems to give a shit. it's got like half a million likes and only 53K dislikes. everyone thinks this is totally normal and they're happy about it.

honestly if white people can't stand up when they see their children being hanged, and this is clearly a political statement that white children need to be hanged, then they deserve to fucking die out and suffer the genocide that is coming to them

It's X aka edgemaster supreme it's all good

Because we're considering bringing it back

Because nobody is intellectualizing shock value this base and corny.
This dude X is like seventeen or something. No talent, so he's forced to get people talking by other means.
This

FUCK OFF

THIS THREAD IS EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF

you people are sick. if you don't have a visceral, guttural reaction to seeing a nigger hand a white child, and can't understand why it's a real problem that it has almost 500K likes and few dislikes......

It's art. Isn't freedom of expression a human right.

it's not art dude. it's a blatant political statement that white children need to be murdered for the supposed "sins of slavery". if you're just shrugging this off by calling it "art" you're beyond sick. my god, if you're white, i don't know what the fuck to say to you. the fact that there are white people out there who think this is totally OK makes me just want to give up, dye myself some other color, and watch these monkies slowly genocide you all, slowly increasing political pressure and stealing more and more from you because you're too pussy and faggot to stand up for yourself.

How many times will you post this? God I hate shills so much.

Oh how the white man has fallen from grace...

you think for one minute if a white person made a video where they condone the lynching of a black child it would fly? would you be calling it "freedom of expression"? no. you wouldn't. and you know it. this isn't ok. this isn't "art". this is anti-white propaganda taken to a whole new level. this is outright racewar but white people are too stupid to see what's going on and fight back. end of story.

nobody on Sup Forums except me and OP even seems upset or bothered by this. wtf? how fucked up is the sickness of white people??

Frog off race baiter

quit reposting this shit
>THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

it's so fucked up that i even have to say "oh hurr durrrrr, but wut if it was a black child?" in order to make the point. i shouldn't even have to see that. if you are white then you should have a guttural reaction to seeing a nigger lynch a white child. there should be no discussion necessary. there should be no points needed to be made. you shouldn't even be thinking along the lines of "fairness" or "not wanting to be racist". and you shouldn't have to prop up the sacred black children in order to make the point. you should see it, and know that it's wrong, and you should be pissed the fuck off about it.

wtf is this and wtf does it even mean??

he did this for free publicity which you are giving to him. hes actually very centrist in his views.
i watched some livestreams of xxxtentacion where he outed his standpoints. hes anti blm and all that

That's right. In saner times, the makers of this video would be swinging from a rope by now.

you alright there buddy ?

Kill all niggers and jews!
Race war now!
What?
Some edgy faggot did some performance art?
Waaaaaaaah my whyt whittle fee fees!
Fucking thin skinned hypocrites.

he hung a white child as a supposed payback for lynchings of black men 100 years ago.

of course, black on white crime is absurdly high but nobody seems to think its ok to lynch black children in response to all of the murdering they do.

he isn't centrist no matter what he has to say about BLM

Can I get a link senpai

does anyone know how he made those red O's? i have never seen them

average 68 iq

what did he mean by this???

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

this
plus the lyrics are quite obviously anti-racist for whites and blacks equally
he's just jumping on a very hot topic right now that guarantees him them views m⭕n

Half of white people are too stupid to realize it. 20% don't think it will effect them and the remaining 30% are the only ones that care.

White people are the dumbest smart race on the planet for letting this shit get this way. A lot of it has to do with the amount of compassion white women are born with, it clouds their judgement, especially when voting.

shill. just wants your money for watching the shit video

Because we are accelerationists.

Because they deserved it.

i'm sort of doubting how "smart" we are if other whites can really watch this and not see what's wrong with it. if they can watch it and say "well it's an anti-racist message!" or "but he once said something bad bout BLM!"

It's been talked about. He's just being edgy, move on

Every year since 1976 (when the gov began keeping track) black on white murders have occurred at a rate of 300% when compared to white on black murders.

That's a difference of 5,000 people in just the last 15 or so years.

the responses on this thread, or more specifically the lack of outrage from white people, has basically made me lose all respect for my fellow people.

Like I said before

Daily reminder that this coon got the shit kicked out of him on stage in front of hundreds of people

You do realize that scene was revealing the ridiculousness of BLM and Black supremacy right? X isn't calling for the murder of white children; he's telling blacks to stop following the narrative that whites are evil. Read the lyrics for once.

The video is LITERALLY titled "Look At Me!" and directly after the lynching scene he goes into a monologue about how the races should just leave each other alone and just focus on raising their children. It's nothing, stop falling for such obvious attempts at free publicity.

Secondly, I can't honestly advocate for free speech and then get all booty bothered by something like this. Just make a video about lynching a black kid or something as a reply and stop being so triggered.

wtf are you cunt niggers talking about, these are the lyrics

>.Aye
>I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
>Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
>My bitch don't love me no more, aye
>She kick me out I'm like vro
>Damn son, where'd you find this?
>Yo
>Aye
>Yo
>Aye
>Yo
>Aye
>Yo
>Yo
>Yo
>Aye
>Aye
>Aye
>Aye
>I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
>Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
>My bitch don't love me no more, aye
>She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
>That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
>I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
>She put her tongue on my dick, aye
>Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
>Just got a pound of that boof, aye
>Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
>Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
>She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
>You put a gun on my mans, aye
>I put a hole in your parents, aye
>I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
>I got an uzi no uzi, aye
>Fuck on me, look at me, Ay
>Fuck on me, yeah, look at me, ay
>Look at me, look at me, yeah
>Fuck on me, yeah
>Look at me, yeah, fuck on me
>Look at me, fuck on me, yeah
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Yeah, ay
>I took a white bitch to starbucks
>That lil' bitch got her throat fucked
>I like to rock out, I'm misfit
>My emo bitch like her wrist slit
>Curly hair bitch like I'm Corbin
>Got like three bitches, I'm mormon
>Skeet on your main bitch's forehead
>Don't want your pussy, just want head
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Look at me, yeah, aye
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Look at me, fuck on me
>Look at me, yeah

wtf are you mendacious pieces of shit talking about? where is the anti-racism message?? where is the anti-BLM messages? you are fucking LIARS. he hung a white child for no reason and you're making excuses for him.

They had black people hanging also idiot. Obviously it's not to be taken literally otherwise he'd be saying hang black people. retard.

You faggots are still talking about this?

dipshit the point is that black people were hanged so apparently this piece of shit thinks its ok to hang white children. fuck you and your ignorance.

i will say that i copy and pasted the wrong lyrics. put in "look at me by xxxtentacion lyrics" in a search engine and shit is what comes up. all of the results are these lyrics. so whatever. don't crucify me for it. but the point still stands.

nu/pol/ are a bunch of sorry ass retards
Bumping crap vs stuff like the equifax breach

Those aren't all the lyrics in the video you fucking retard.

ooooops, nope, i was listening again, i was wrong. those are the lyrics, lol.

Those lyrics are in the video but they end at the 50 second mark, the video is it's own thing.

yea no ur right it's really all totally cool just cuz he goes on some little self-righteous sililoquy at the end where he talks about "equality" right? because in his mind "equality" means hanging white children in order to pay them back for niggers that were hung a hundred years ago.

nice. you morons still falling for the "equality" meme.

those are the lyrics that came up when you google the lyrics for the song. there are some more at the end, i can't find those ones. even still, it's clearly not a song about what you're claiming it's about.

>black people were hanged so apparently this piece of shit thinks its ok to hang white children

They had white people in the video also. It's not just like the only segment of the video was a white kid being hanged. You're isolating that piece simply to add more fuel to your fire and feel like they seriously attacked whites with a message.

The context of the video has a bit more than just a white person being hanged. Yeah it's a nigger singing, yeah it's gangsta rap or whatever but there's more to it than that but since you're racist you won't give it an opportunity. You don't get it and won't get it. That's why you're the select few making a scene of this shit. You're a select few of the full retard faggots that can't grasp the true meaning of the video.

Is Sup Forums filled with low IQ brainlets or something? X isnt anti-white at all and has come out against BLM. Blacks hate him and call him a coon.

Here are the lyrics to the song you brainlet braindead retards:

You ever seen a nigga hung with a gold chain?
I rather sing about the same things
That we claim
Such is bashful
But niggas like a task force
Mobbin on the streets and robbin' stores in ski masks, bruh
Niggas ask for peace in a riot and bring violence
'Cause it's a game of cat and mouse
And you gon' bleed silent
What's the justice in saying "fuck it'," and grab the pump
Then kill a women with many children, makes you a chump
Look at all the stores you wreckin'
Nigga I reckon
Think about the people who own it for about a second
I know you got your problems but brother they got theirs
This is not a game, quit violence, and grow a pair

I don't like even like the guy but stop acting like SJWs and reacting without thinking.

found the actual lyrics in the video for you:

[Verse 2: XXXTentacion]
You ever seen a nigga hung with gold chain
About to sing about the same things that we claim
Shot your back but niggas like a task force
Mobbing on the streets and robbing stores and ski masks, bruh
Niggas ask for peace and then riot, then bring violence
Cause this a game of cat-and-mouse and you gon' bleed silent
What's the justice in saying "fuck it" and grab the pump
To kill a woman with many children makes you a chump
Look at all the stores you wreckin', nigga I reckon
Think about the people who own it for 'bout a second
I know you got your problem but brother, they got theirs
This is not a game, cause violence grew a pair
But, yo, you'd rather hear me say "fuck black prejudice
Let's murder different races, grow hatred and form irrelevant
Views and etcetera, knives thrown, damaging lives blown
Oblivion all cold, oblivious
I won't daresay that you should stop the fucking ignorance
Murder ops, killing shit, I enjoy the thrill of it
Raising blood of officers' corpses, offer 'em, auction 'em
Don't you bark at them, never heard of them
I could preach 'em peace and say "fuck it and preach the murder"
But this ain't fucking life that we living
Go ahead and grab the extension, get another one
Uncle, cousin, brother, send glory to all the chosen ones
That will rid you of innocence
But in a sense, innocent will soon be holding the ignorance
Blasphemous, killin' her own, murdering black--

It's just edgy art for idiots.
It means nothing.

DO YOU IDIOTS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE SELF-RIGHTEOUS "EQUALITY" AND "TOLERANCE" RHETORIC IS JUST A TOOL THEY USE TO JUSTIFY VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU AND JUSTIFY FUCKING YOU OVER POLITICALLY, MORALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND ECONOMICALLY? FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT FUCKING MORONS

>send glory to all the chosen ones

Wait, is he actually calling out the Jews here?

TELL ME WHERE ANY OF THESE LYRICS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MURDERING A WHITE CHILD BY LYNCHING.

ITT: niggers and wiggers

The answer isn't in the lyrics, it's in the title.

THE LYRICS YOU IDIOTS POST DON'T SEEM TO MAKE YOUR OWN ARGUMENTS FOR YOU. THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY BARING WHATSOEVER ON THE FUCKING BLATANT STATEMENT BEING MADE HERE

Underrated post

NO IT'S NOT, THAT'S YOUR PROJECTION AND YOUR MENTAL GYMNASTICS THAT YOU'RE DOING AFTER THE FACT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR SOMETHING INEXCUSABLE

this desu

The kid was hanged because of revenge for whites hanging blacks - what the artist is saying is that revenge is not worth it. A lot of blacks want revenge against whites which is why theyre so anti-white, X is essentially saying that's wrong.

Are you 12 years old or something ? I don't even listen to rap and I get it.

funny how everyone here is saying "its in the lyrics, llisten to the lyrics you ignorant fuck" and then the lyrics get posted and they're just nonsense that have nothing to do with hanging a white child. then suddenly the goalpost gets moved and "it's in the title, the answer is in the title", yeah, sure, ok, fucking niggerkikes.

What gymnastics? He depicted the killing of a child in a video titled "Look At Me!". It doesn't get more straightforward than that.

>a black rapper
We don't listen to rap

yeah he hung a white child in his music video. you don't make a statement "against violence on whites" by hanging a white child in your music video. period. you do not.
the statement you're talking about wasn't the statement that was made. you're a fucking blind retard not to see it. if you can sit and watch one of your own children be hanged by a nigger like that. exploited. and then believe the manipulations they sell you. then you deserve all of the fucking white genocide you're going to get.this is the idiocy of whites. they can't see patent shit right in front of their face.

kill whitey

>What gymnastics? He depicted the killing of a child in a video titled "Look At Me!". It doesn't get more straightforward than that.
how the fuck on earth could this statement ever make sense to you?
"oh it's ok that he hung a white child because the title of the video is 'look at me" stfu you cunt.

Did you pay attention the lyrics or the context you brainlet retard? Its people like you who are making this shit-tier video more popular than it is.

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Sup Forums is really hopeless if they'll make excuses for this sort of behavior

You're the same retard who posted the wrong lyrics. It's clear you have very little intelligence if you actually thought this video was anti-white. It was the opposite. It's dumbasses like you who are making this video go viral.

>Hurrr my great grandparents were slaves so lets punish white people today

‼‼⁉

the small percentage of white people on Sup Forums that AREN'T racist are smart enough to make sense.

The 90%+ of Sup Forums probably already burnt out keyboards shitposting about this and already onto the next thing.

>civic nationalism

who the fuck cares about some nigger rapper?

They did it to plenty of other whites too.

it really doesn't matter if its shit tier, and it really doesn't matter what sort of mental gymnastics and justifications he tried to sell people for what he did. he did what he did, and that's the relevant point. he made the clear statement when he hung a white child in retaliation for blacks being lynched 100 years ago.
if you want to think more about it, read more into it, and call the peopel who are calling out the blatant facts "ignorant" and talk about "muh art, and muh messages and expression" then you're just doing as they hope and know you will. they know you're gonna lie down and take this because they know you're white. and if you'r'e white that means you're a fucking pussy who won't stand up for yourself. you're a pussy who will do mental gymnastics to side with your accusers, your oppressors, your abusers. they know you're gonna just keep taking it and they'll keep desensitizing you with shit like this until they show up at your door with guns and nooses and you won't even bat an eye as they hang YOU and YOUR FAMILY because "muh slavery" and "well, they have a really good point, you know, and anyone who says differently is just an ignorant mouthbreather retard"

>more whites have probably died today from black criminals than the entirety of black slavery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_advertising

If anyone is making this video more popular it's the people getting angry about it.

Don't get me wrong, I am quite racist. It's just who gives a shit what a rapper thinks? He'll probably get shot next year anyways.

maybe those niggers shouldnt have been stealing,raping and killing if they didnt want justice.

no, it turned out they were the right lyrics just not the full lyrics. not my fault none of the top results on google gave the full lyrics.
also nice logic, "you posted wrong lyrics on Sup Forums therefore you have low intelligence and i will use ad hominem attacks to avoid addressing the issue on its own merits"
it is anti-white. the actual lyrics have nothing to do with any sort of pro-white message.
it's just the senseless and exploitive hanging of a white child. period. you're a piece of shit for making excuses for this filthy rotten nigger.

This, I've seen dozens of threads about this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_advertising
dude it doesn't matter if its SHOCK ADVERTIZING or not. the point is that it's out there and this message is totally ok and normalized. fuck dude, this "oh but they're just trying to shock" argument doesn't change a thing. yeah, we know they want to shock faggot, that's not the point.

Yer the whole video was speaking out against that.

>he made the clear statement when he hung a white child in retaliation for blacks being lynched 100 years ago.

The message of the video was literally the opposite of this.

i know, srsly, people always forget to mention the fact that the #1 reason blacks were lynched was because they had raped white women and then somehow managed to escape justice, often because they were SJWs in the legal system back then too

Stop being a raging faggot for 2 seconds and breathe. You realize this is a 5'4 manlet that raps anti-blm and despite people posting lyrics in regards to his rhetoric you are still sperging out over something that is already designed to make you upset, half of it is for shock value the other is for reverse psychology. Also he isn't being taken seriously anyway since he was found beating his girlfriend and threating to kill her while playing Minecraft. He's on the internet and knows who he is appealing to. I shouldn't even have to explain this you are illogical hypocrites. I'm upset by it but I know it's because his stupid autist ass was sitting playing Minecraft eating chicken tendies when he thought of the idea anyway.
>tl;dr you need to Google this rapping shock value weeb

why? because he spoke about "equality" at the end? equality is a meme they use to justify violence and bullshit against whites.
so why is it in opposition to this? maybe it's NOT in opposition to this, ever think of that? the entire video and all of the lyrics are just nonsense, word soup, or shit about "muh dick and muh uzzi". it has nothing to do with what you're saying.

really makes you think

>that height

No wonder he hates the world.