Hello

Hello,

I know you Serbs can be a little slow sometimes, but don't worry. This simple map will explain how small you are going to be very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

financialobserver.eu/cse-and-cis/hungarian-expansion-in-croatia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This map is a mistake, Kosovo is not Serbia

FIFY

>Kosovo still part of Serbia

Whatever,us serbs are asian gypsies anyways

Clinton really broke you faggots hard huh?

nah I am just sick of serbs trying to act like nazis. I mean Hitler hated us,most of us are dark skinned and we have a big gipsy and gay population compared to other ex yugoslavia countries

Fix Croatia's name to Hungary and it's realistic. financialobserver.eu/cse-and-cis/hungarian-expansion-in-croatia/

hi muslim shitskin

hi serbian shitskin,get out of my country fucking nigger

I am actually really pale but even if Iwas not who cares? Serbs are Serbs we are all degenarate.

hello mehmeti why are you not in your bakery? go make me some burek made of PIG MEAT...

You shitting up the UK tonibler achmedovski?

>cares about some tiny shithole in the balkans
t. croat

CROATS KEKIN' SERB TRAITORS

stomp out the roaches my good friends

BiH will be finally removed, huh

do us a favor and off yourself if you are that useless

don't bump this shitty bait thread retard

sage in all fields

You have to go back, alboroach.

Fucking Milo

Kek, gl with that.

What we need are completely arbitrary new borders for every country in the Balkan.

Let's do this.

Ah yes, the one dying nation is going to expand territory on the expense of another dying nation. I too like to delude myself from time to time.

this desu

>the only time in history Croatia could redraw its map was during a German and Italian invasion

Crorats are subhumans

why u bully mentally retarded, u british cunt?
u think ure funny?

Why do Croats always consider huge parts of Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia as their clay. Not only are there no Croats in Serbia and Montenegro, there is

Croatia is part of the EU and therefore a non-country.

Serbia is a real country that could genocide Croatia in a day with their army.

croats return from suicide watch after the russia match. don't worry, we'll avenge you

(((fellow Serbs)))
this, serbia is the only somewhat relevant ex-yu country and the only country which has any real independence and has potential to be its own boss. all other countries are too small and cucked for that.
based nigel gets it

At least you have Mile & Ceca

how to finally solve gypsy problem
Let's drop some realistic solutions