youtube.com/watch?v=wDg7QbAtJg8&t=10m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=bGZSq19ct4U
youtube.com/watch?v=MYrCtWIJ1jY
youtube.com/watch?v=PlQRfIzI4FA
youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=rvU4GYx0XVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy could use some attention, great potential, good America First content.
>DACA Demolition Debate - Nicholas J Fuentes vs Will Nardi
youtube.com/watch?v=wDg7QbAtJg8&t=10m15s
(recorded live stream starts at 10:15)

covfefe

AWOOOOOOOOO~

STILL NO WALL STILL NO WALL STILL NO WALL STILL NO WALL STILL NO WALL

JUST WAIT JUST WAIT JUST WAIT JUST WAIT JUST WAIT JUST WAIT JUST WAIT

I'll have to admit that, while I'm by no means gay (or bisexual?), that it is very tempting for me to give a cute trap's little cock a few strokes before I blow my load, while I'm plowing her boypussy in doggy-style.
But this is almost always only when I'm about to cum - I have no temptation to play with her penis at the start or half-way through the sex session. Anyone else experience this?

The thing that really pisses me off is that people ignorantly claim that if a girl has a penis, it automatically makes her a guy or that it automatically makes you a faggot for liking her, which is not true:
>(1) She's feminine
>(2) You're shagging her "boypussy" the same way you'd shag a woman's vagina or anus
>(3) She considers herself, and you do too, a girl in the moment

MUH MUH BUT THERE ARE PROTHOTYPED !

They've finally done it, guys. Time to pack it up and go home.

>p...please let us be overly skeptical
>this time we'll prove Brumpf is a puppet!

Is there anything reddit cant do?

SHUT IT DOWN

i know the thread is slow.. but i mean.. rly bro?

Awaiting 'DEFEND THIS' posts.

While I am still going to be all over /ptg/ over this amnesty shit, never forget that Reddit became pro-TPP when Trump struck it down, and all the top threads were titled things like "China Wins, Trump strikes TPP down"

What will she blame next? The sun?

defend this

ty for the bread my dude.

Reminder.

He is doing nothing he promised ! Why are you guys out there sucking his dick ?!

check it out

Do these faggots actually think that this kind of shit changes anyones mind on anything? God I hate Reddit.

You're welcome I guess

Why is France on the right side?

Did you read what it said? He proved it.

also see: "net neutrality" & the shuttening.

Whenever the shilling grows too autistic, all I have to do is imagine Hillary meeting with Putin and having a seizure while screaming HOT SAUCE! Remember, she could have been our President... Keep up the Fight

Hillary just won't ever go away will she?

I sure hope not.

>Everyone said Pence would be a neocon shill when he was nominated
>He has done literally nothing wrong since the convention
>Totally wholesome and likable guy
>Top quality source of memes
He was a good choice.

Are you the wisconsinanon who had the divorce?

And if she was the President what would have been the difference? Would she not have bombed Syria? Would she not be granting Amnesty to millions of illegals and inviting millions more? Would Obama Care still be around? Trump is proving to be the exact same as Hilary Clinton. Fuck sake I never thought I'd say that

DACA bs is basically two untrustworthy politicians bragging about Trump doing something he said he wouldn't do....and their only real support is that Trump hasn't explicitly tweeted that he's not going to betray his base..?
This is too retarded to be shilling but just newfags

She has enough health problems I'm not sure how she's still alive, her and McCain can't die fast enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=bGZSq19ct4U

see what I mean?

I wouldn't go that far desu. Gorsuch alone, man.

Kek

You know, I feel weird tonight, I feel good, actually. Anyone else feel like this? When I saw that headlines, I thought I'd be upset, and for a brief moment, I was. But then, I just felt numb,

And then I felt, relieved. Everything will work out in the end. Trump hasn't betrayed us yet, all we have to go on are Nancy and Schumer's words and even if he signs amnesty; I mean, yeah, I won't be able to keep supporting him, but I won't regret voting for him. Nobody else could've kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House, and for that I will be eternally grateful to Trump.

That being said, I also won't ever think he "betrayed" us, I'll always believe that he wanted to do what was best for this country, but whether the pressure of being surrounded by the globalists, having his family or his own life threatened, (I'm sure) or maybe even being drugged like Jones and Stone speculate. I won't blame him, I'll blame (((them))) and the people who let (((them))) get away with what they
do to our country. But this won't be the end of America, in fact, it this is the way it turns out, all it means is that the veneer of fixing things through the democratic process will
finally be peeled away and we'll sooner recognize the need for a new revolution to give our country a reset, we'll take down the Deep State, and we'll throw out the illegals, but instead of the government it will be US citizens do the deporting, and we won't be quite so polite as ICE.

I've felt anger, and anxiety, and fear through much of the Trump presidency so far, always being afraid that he'd flop or fail to fulfill his promises. But if he flips on this, and I can't
support him anymore. I'm not actually upset about it. I think it's the best I've felt since election night, honestly. That was an explosive burst of emotion, this is more of a soft glow of hopefulness. Things will work out for us in the end, we'll win this Sup Forums. I think I finally understand tonight, what it truly means to be.

>Comfy

negative
I'm outty though so have a good night friendo.
clean your room.

Low energy shills in this thread. Who do they think they're convincing?

Exactly go look at Trump's speech at CPAC 2013 he clearly knows importing more spics and giving amnesty is a death sentence to the GOP and America as we know it.

Okay user, seeya later

surely my mind will be changed with juuuust a bit more Low T

>Scotland
>Ireland

Disregarded

What would Pence have to say about ?
He's talked about homosexuality, in the traditional man2man sense, but he has never - not once - mentioned anything about traps.

If anything, they should realize not to push their luck, because if Trump gets pissed, he'll say fuck showing heart to the DACA kids and have them gone.

holy shit i fucking keked hard

Pretty much everyone wants to keep DACA. Trump said a long time ago that deporting kids is dumb as shit, and he doesn't change his opinions. Now he's working with the Dems because the GOP can't get its shit together on anything despite having a majority everywhere. They're a garbage party that deserves to die even more than the Dems do. DACA is going to get passed. Get over it.

No wall
No Obamacare repeal
More troops in afghanistans
Amnesty for millions of beaners
Stay cucked drumptards !

Traps are gay; end of discussion

Any comment from Trump about the Dem ejaculation of a deal over DACA ?

A single lousy SC pick and that's going to make up for the fact he may be legitimately contemplating pulling political suicide just like Reagan. I'm so glad we'll have Gorsuch and muh Constitution to drool over when we turn into Brazil.

At least we aren't racists though!

Can you imagine being French in the current year

>he may be legitimately contemplating pulling political suicide
He may be fucking your mother at this very moment, both claims are equally substantiated

youtube.com/watch?v=MYrCtWIJ1jY

50s Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=PlQRfIzI4FA

Detroit was White

youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ

Class of 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

USA LosAngels Downtown "Current Year"

Californian was american

>Pretty much everyone wants to keep DACA.
How fast we forget about the Angel parents... This isn't fair to them and it's a spit in the face of the memory of the family members they have lost at the hands of these people. Kill yourself.

>Niggers literally outbreeding whites
>Terrorist attacks left right and center
>Having a pretty boy with an old hag wife as president

JUST

If he gets to replace that old cunt and kennedy, it will be game over for activist judges for a long time.

>all we have to go on are Nancy and Schumer's words
on my way to work this morning
down the path alongside the lake

I wonder if they showed him the non Zapruder film yet

Fuck yourself.

I love Paris. I went there a few years ago, before things started to get really crazy. I'd love to go back and visit one day.

Reality is painful huh?

I didnt vote for Macron but he atleast deliver what he promised to do unlike Trump

You haven't answered my question from last thread.... Why Haven't You Reunified Your Peninsula Yet?

Every two weeks, Trump does something that appears as a backstab to his base. Every time, shills, blackpillers, and TRS dogpile this general. "TRUMP IS FINISHED" "TRUMP WAS A KIKE PUPPET" "NEOCON DON" "AMNESTY DON"

Every other two weeks where this doesn't happen, Trump reveals he was playing the long game the entire time, and his base is pleased.

Every single time.

And it's happening now.

Evidently. Because there are plenty of you people in this thread that can't handle it. Stay cucked, senpai.

>I wouldn't go that far desu. Gorsuch alone, man
That's ... quite reasonable Malta. You spend an inordinate amount of time getting your rocks off with people trying to counter your equivalent of "defend this" but deep down you're alright.

People who say Hillary would be the same forget they could be reading this headline today:

> Secretary of State John Podesta vows to continue the weapons program to East Syria Rebels as the civil wars enters a new phase with the invasion of Latakia

>when we turn into Brazil
Where do we go if the spics and nigs actually do take over? Some shitty eastern european country?

>I'd love to go back and visit one day.
The question is do you tread through the muck and filth now, or wait and risk things getting even worse?
In fifty years there's about equal chance that there's a new French Empire or that the European Commission has ordered Francostan to burn down the Louvre for its idolatry.

fucking a granny?

You think she hasn't?

pic related.
apply yourself, frog

>playing the long game the entire time
Which is what, exactly?

Why does it get so angry when we don't agree?

>reality
>the words of Pelosi and Schumer, and the reports of their slaves
>reality
user

I love Kellyanne.

Bannon, the travel ban, the bombing of an empty airfield. There's probably more. Can you provide examples of when this DIDN'T happen?

obviously We don't want to be a "Beta Provider" Keep Feeding North scum

But You Fucking Faggot surely want to feed 2 billion South america spic

Enjoy Drump Amnesty , Mother fucker

Fair point

The long game is when you are trying to achieve goals that may take some time to accomplish.

There is also the rebuttal by White House press staff. Interestingly the meeting was to discuss tax reform and that's what came out in the readout. How did DACA ended up in the headlines is a mystery.

OLD HAG

Fuck, man.
It's too early. You'll make me wake someone up with shit like this.

Is there any merit to the "3 trillion dollars in minerals in NK"?

More troops to afghanistan, no Obamacare repeal those are real things were his base got cucked.
Seems like pinoy memorys are just as short as their dicks

>or that the European Commission has ordered Francostan to burn down the Louvre

I would hope not.

Be nice.

how is Sup Forums doing tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=rvU4GYx0XVU

slow night

Then why don't you just wipe the norks out? Just final solution them

her voice makes her come off like the villain from some 1980's movie about the horrors of suburbia

When what didn't happen?

Which goals, specifically?

>It's been eight months, WHY ISN'T AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YET DRUMPF
>Because it's only been eight months
>REEE WHERE IS THE WALL DONALD
Some truly sad people. Full of hate.

Thanks, portubro.

How do we stop school shooters in America? Must be heartbreaking to lose your son or daughter like that.

ALWAYS!?

Wow he has had two fuck ups compared to literally everything listed here

trump is finished

Bitcoin came for the right time, when the nightmare started, the Dollar will be obsolete. Hail Trump, I hope he kills himself and dies for our sins. So we can party another 2000 years. That old mayonaise prick. I hope he dies. Kill a goverment lizzard.

Quite nicely.

>her voice makes her come off like the villain from some 1980's movie about the horrors of suburbia

Well, that's a new one.