Big Order

Ready for your weekly dose of jazz Sup Forums?

Only if ribbon-chan is ready for a dose of my jizz.

I'm unironically looking forward to this show every week.

10/10
why big order is still not top-rated anime this season?

ENJOY THE LIGHTBEAMS

Yes please.

It's more fun to theorize and post about anime-originals, such as kabaneri and mayoiga this season.

>BD rips probably never
>OST rips probably never as well since they are bonus for the BD

That's not a healthy brother & sister relationships

>leg hold
This is way too lewd.

BUY
THE
BDS

C U T E
U
T
E

>Hattori Hanzou
Really?

Did they fuck?

>ps. they're not blood related!
What do you think?
The only thing I'm wondering about is what did the diviner girl do to the child, did she get a magic abortion?

They blitzed through it but basically it wasn't a real pregnancy.

I sure am.

does this animu actually have pregnancy in it

Mochiron

This is my fetish.

Can he order to gay out of her?

Is she pregnant or just stuffed?

Is this anime enough of a disaster that it's fun to watch?

Revy?

This fucking episode was the most ridiculous yet.

MAZUI ZO CAPTAIN

Well, she had to find work somewhere because of all the Black Lagoon hiatuses...

>he actually fucked the imouto
The madman

Is it worth watching? I dropped it at episode 2 when the soldiers kept shooting their guns even though the bullet sounds stopped.

He's giving her a bath retards

Yeah, bathing her womb with his semen.

Please respond

You got me user, that was a good one.

Why doesn't he just order his enemies to kill themselves or at least stand still?

How is this so poorly written?

I like that song which played during fight.

Rin is everything I want in a waif.

The pregnancy is an illusion of the future. It will happen at some point and Eiji will be the father, she just doesn't know when.

You want your wife to attempt to murder you at every possibility?

This is still the worst anime ever.

That's what makes me not enjoy Big Order that much. He could literally wish everything to go his way, but he won't do it. Don't give such powers to characters if you can't use it.

Too much fucking sunlight/10

Rin's voice is so much better than Yuno's.

Will Eiji's power ever remain consistent? My god they're changing the rules of it constantly. It doesn't even seem that great anymore.

Because the author is too bad at writing to come up with something entertaining where he does use them. It'd also probably turn into seinen.

The fuck you say?

No. Later on Rin blocks it with a simple brick wall. They could've rewritten the story a little bit from the outset to have it make sense, but they decided to play up the ridiculous angle instead and got a jazzy OST for it.

She already has

>Knowing you've won before the bowl even starts
That must be a good feeling.

>not blood related

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

how are you posting from the afterlife user?

It actually drives her nuts, because she's so uncertain about things. At one point she wanted him to knock her up so she could get her happy ending.

Of course. It's an intelligent comedy/action with one the best OST. Definitely AOTS.

Oh, no. You misunderstand. She didn't actually have the decency to let me die.

That's what makes Rin so perfectu.

So is the manga still officially dropped?

Can Hitagi just turn anyhing into reality?

Bakemono janai ningen da

I don't see how you could be uncertain about things when you have "proof" it's going to work out.

>officially
It's not published in english.

The simple act of viewing the future allows it to change. It's like viewing the lottery numbers knowing no one else will win. But what if the diviner plays?

It's the journey that counts. And now that bitch not-Yuno is trying to steal him away from her. Eiji is of course imouto-sexual.

Is it being bad on purpose?
It hurts so much to watch. Maybe I should just drop it, and watch the first 10 minutes of this episode again when BDs are released.

No, he turns facts into fiction

>the existence of my enemy is now a lie, lel
He won.

But that's not fun to watch

> monkey's paw wishes

I meant by the scanlators.

>monkey's paw problem is a lie

True, but it's amazing how many completely game-breaking powers they can manage to fit into 1 anime. No wonder it ends in a trainwreck like this.

Nothing is OP if everything is OP.

Wouldn't surprise me. It's so fucking bad I'm surprised they were even able to scanlate as much as they did.

> Monkey's paw problem is a lie
> It's actually far far worse

That's the wonderful thing about lies, user. Literally anything else could be true.

It's not that nothing is OP if everything is OP though. No one is using these OP powers properly. So it's more "Nothing is OP in the hands of a moron"

>anything that could ever go wrong with my plan, or interfere with my powers in a negative way whatsover is now a lie

>The simple act of viewing the future allows it to change
That was a really shitty movie.

None of the spoilers make sense anyway. Half of them are like "a penguin puts a shark into a waffle and eats a waffle in the chapter 43".

>bad on purpose
I say you need some intellectual background to understand this anime. Because from what i see, people expect something different that this anime is.

> Universe sweeping powers
Good job, user. You overloaded it.

I'm probably reading too much into this , but based on the fact that Rin made the same tongue play before she left that she did during their date she's not really under his father control.
>Fucked his own non blood related sister
This anime is glorious.

I'm not so sure about that anymore, considering his sister is the shittest shit to ever be shit, is the real cause of the great destruction and is now creating new orders and sending them plus the UN after Eiji in order to complete her own goals undisturbed.

Why?

It's hard to say if the author is even trying.

The author must have a fetish for girls who first fuck you and then try to kill you.

And yet he has two successful manga both with anime deals.

Mirai Nikki was nothing like this.

What again was the reason he couldnt just order the headphones away?

In the first place I dont remember the order targets having to literally "hear" the order. I mean how the fuck does a stone or a wheelchair or fucking air for that matter "hear" his orders.

>Yaoi , guro , gangrape , imprisonment , murder , insanity
I dont know user.

The author give him too much power so he has to costantly change the rules.

Don't think too hard about this user, it's clearly not well written. It's the kind of anime you turn off your brain for and just watch.

this show is "pretty decent"

Yeah, Butterfly effect was hideous.
Fringe was good. Spoiled because no anime.
The guy with the hat is basically a time traveler

been watching mayioga, wondering if I should pick this up.are the memes any good

Just the quality was higher and it actually felt like he wanted it to be coherent). This... I'm not sure. But I'm gonna watch it because I wanted more Mirai Nikki. And that's exactly what it is, even the official site isn't bigorder.tv, it's future-diary.tv/bo. So I guess the idea from the beginning was to "make a manga like Mirai Nikki" that's why it came out kind of fucked.
>in the next volume, it's revealed to happen in the same universe

Because his power was originally her power. His power was to steal things, so he stole her power and the "guilt" of causing the great destruction. He also stole the memories of it all.
Somehow this made him the bad guy in her eyes.

>Just the quality was higher and it actually felt like he wanted it to be coherent)
Top fucking kek