We are living in the world where white people are celebrating their own genocide and end of western culture

>we are living in the world where white people are celebrating their own genocide and end of western culture
wake me up from this abstract nightmare

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My culture is American.

>unironically beliving this

you overdosed on pol.

Embrace it , ride the tiger

They've been brainwashed to think it's a good thing. They think they're ending "white supremacy" and "fascism"

>My culture is American.

fucking kek'd

get the fuck out..

go outside your country (((Szymon)))

Nah mate, it's a reality. I walked around my used to be white city and now it's basically it's a white minority. Mostly Asians however but it's still the same.
It's a weird feeling, I felt like I didn't belong there.

Toss christinsanity. Embrace islam.

whites are a minority in my city, California used to be mostly white and vote Republican. R I P

lol i just had the same feeling.. Like "is this actually happening?...' Its like it just shifted into high gear all of a sudden and the old order disappeared. Its really a strange feeling. Definitely history times.

Melbourne? Well its been like this for quite some time now.. It has increased quite a bit lately though.

>culture
>American

Pick one faggot

Still does in Orange County and San Diego County.

>implying white genocide is real

kys.

Canberra, shit's fucked. The place is getting darker each year.

Yes. We are living in an American world. Isnt it beautiful Pooland? Its your best ally against evul russia who made this happen.

Glory to the yankees, ha?

Can't, it's unacceptable in my culture

Its over, guys. The only thing you can do now is to hold out long enough for space colonies. Then we can leave this fucking planet and never return. We'll bring our guns too. In the mean time start having babies and make some amish friends.

Jew think so? Because Whites aren't under demographic assault in basically every country where they are a majority... countries where JEWS always seem to be leading the way?

fuck you

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/

good so shit like shit (trump) will get eridicated. Kill some government reptiles. :3

Eastern European culture is superior anyway

Just don't let your country be westernized when it comes to sexuality and migration

Juden?

Faggot detected

Really annoys me that we have this unique ability to be observers of the rest of the western worlds errors yet we almost always follow them even after we see their mistakes..

No I'm white

>Sweden
>Cucks

hat woman automatically enrages me every time i see its fucking face. I would love to see her get hit in the face with a wooden baseball bat.

This.

Can anyone explain to me the obsession people have with "white supremacy" and why we need to end it so badly? Is it really that much of a surprise that countries which have been overwhelmingly white since their creation are tailored more towards white people? Wouldn't "white supremacy" or the supremacy of any group within a country simply be a consequence of them being the majority demographic? I get that in former colonies things might be different, but this isn't what happened to America.

White isn't a culture you retard.

>Get out

>superior
No its just an imitation.

East Rome copied West Rome.
Orthodox is just a copy of Catholicism by Constantine for East Rome.

Eastern "Empires" copied western ones. Peter the great was always looking to the French and Dutch to "modernize" Russia.

We are just an imitation of our betters, but soon an imitation will be all that exists. You throw away the real thing.

People are sheep, most people don't read the shit that gets posted here on Sup Forums
Hence why the TV was one of the best brainwashing inventions ever created followed by social media then smartphones. The news app that comes with any new phone is full of pro left wing news. You will be surprised how little people know of the South African farm murders.

It's ok user, the slavic people have saved the West before and will save it again, remember, it was the slavic people of Eastern Europe and Russia who fought the Mongol and Turkic invaders for centuries whilst the cucks in the West lived in peace.

I know that, my culture is that of the Celtic pagans. You asked if I am a jew and I answered with no

I hope they have seen enough of places like Britain to come down hard on degenerates and traitors, before they end up like that.

>Celtic Pagans
So you have no culture for the last 1500+ years?

Do I have that right?

Welcome to Melbourne mate

Well for the most part its not strong here.
But you do see girls with muslims and the occasional black person so...they are slowly bringing it here as well. But it has to be very gradual because gopniks will go ape otherwise.

When you are on the internet you only see the world through a pinhole, which is ironic since the internet is suppose to connect us better. If all you did was visit twitter you would start beliving that the who world was a full of lefties and that everyone else is wrong etc, if you only visit this Sup Forums its all the jews controlling everything and everyone else is wrong as we are the majority. When you go outside you release most of the population couldnt give a flying fuck about any of that shit, they are too caught up in their own lives to even contemplate political affiliations.

Learn what world views are and how they are influnced if you want more info

After America perverted every ounce of Western Culture there was nothing left worth preserving anyhow.

Read the Iliad and the Odyssey. It's Western values before jews came over and fucked shit up:
>Bravery
>Glorious death in battle, estimated to be of equal value with homecoming) Achilles died fighting giving him eternal glory, and Odysseus trip home was difficult but his wife and family were still waiting for him diligently
>Humility before the gods (Odysseus troubles start from trying to steal glory from Poseidon)
>Respect. King Agamemnon was doomed by his lack of honorable conduct towards his people
>Rage/Vengeance. Achilles destroyed the fuck out of Troy because his relative Patroclus was killed

And stuff like that. Christianity shat all over most of it, and American liberalism destroyed whatever was left. Surprise surprise, both did so in alliance with Zionism - the enemy of ACTUAL Western values since time immemorial.

It's only right that this version gets destroyed, to be replaced hopefully by either something totally new or VERY old.

How long will it take until the home invasions and increased crime begin? I'm not liking this future, something needs to be done. We live in a police state so it's not like been a vigilante is an option.

>American
>culture

10x burgerbro made me raff

No, we have to go DEEPER

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Are you that fucking dumb? Please fucking neck yourself you jew loving nigger faggot

Can you not see that the niggers are aligned and united in overthrowing anything that is white?

that won't stop you from ending not well if you're white, become a minority and slip into an economic crisis. Then no body will ask if you were a good white person. Just your skin colour counts

>White isn't a culture you retard.

But western culture is and it's related to Westerneuropeans who are mainly white.
If "someone" would not see whte as a culture they would not think that Facism and racism and sexism won't exist anymore without whites
Video related. Whites should take care not to become a minority otherwise they will live like in South Africa in best case
youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ

We need to start organising user, no more cowering in the shadows until our city and country becomes a colony for Chinese and Parjeets.

>american culture
That doesn't exist. That's just a blend of many cultures.

Basically living in South Africa is like having all your freedoms taken away.

wrong. The problem Europe is having is because they don't assimilate. American culture implies they forgo shit that doesn't work here and adopt our traditions.