Imouto thread

Imouto thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An imouto's happiness is her aniki's number 1 priority.

Kotori is a rare example of NBR imouto being better than BR imouto.

That dripping between the legs though

Kotori is a example for being a cute

Did I hear Daughteru bread?

I remember seeing people talk about it as it aired but never watched it? IS it any good?

Date a Live?
Yes, it is actually pretty decent and has a plot unlike your usual harem.

hell no

She did nothing wrong.

Kirie a qt. Kanau too

But does he ever get her a bike ride?

Did someone really assume this picture was just about bike rides?

I'm pretty sure Oreki and Chitanda aren't siblings.

What do they have in common?

Not really, black is a terrible imouto and even worse commander.

I'm guessing that they're all sisters who won, but I don't recognize the first one.

Mana pls go.

used goods

It's the truth though, even the author treats her and her crew as a joke.

She's also best DAL.

Wrong. Reine is true end

It does need more images.

You keep telling yourself that.

Why don't you post this in the main threads then? It's been a while since Kotorifags actually posted in a DAL thread now she is being treated as a jobber.

>that dead beat argument again
You're 2 hours late, hater.

>hater
What?

Ruri

>Implying I don't
>Implying her fans ever stopped posting in DAL threads
Nice bait.

But they don't, they only post in clock thread now.

Whatever you say, troll.

>Replying to bait
Don't ruin an imouto thread please.

Season 3 when?

>Miku bait thread and two dead threads
Are you trying to bait me?

>NBR
Get that shit out of here.

>Miku topic that didn't turn into a Miku thread
>General DAL threads that reflects the ded recent state of the fanbase
>Even the summary threads that pops up are ded
Nice excuse.

Tip top kek

Will she keep her word?

A real DAL thread has discussion and not a few of circlejerkers circlejerking, if you are going to post dead threads you might as well post clock threads then.

Oo fuck you mate, NBR god imouto a best

Aki sora

Not that guy but stop trying to force this shit.

Not that guy but DAL threads are dead becuase summary user is dead, fanbase isn't dead, they are still active but instead of comenting they lurk.The movie didn't impress the fanbase here.

Should be back to normal if a new season is made. After all, we get despair.

Kotori black is not good. White is a angel.

Honestly the first time I posted, I'm just joking around, just bored posting from work, didn't even notice autocorrect fucked things up again.

>Moves the goalpost from DAL threads to DAL threads that have discussions that I like when he gets proven wrong
>Proving how casual he is to not know the state of the fanbase over the past several months
You're not even trying anymore.

That's not exactly true. At the least we still get summaries and translations for the new volume. The fanbase is posting less, there isn't much activity or topics to discuss nowadays even with volume 14 contents. Yeah, even the movie thread was pretty ded and that goes to show the fading hype, which is normal.

>new season
I wouldn't count on it.

This is on of my favorite cliches.

I get it, the interest usually starts to dissapear in series. But in DAL's case, it was kinda unfair. First the faggot translator who was complaining all the time left, then Baka Tsuki gets fucked up by Fujimi Shobou and are forced to erase DAL from their website. We get the new volumes but the translation take longer nd have to be done in private groups. It's obvious this was gonna happen.

>New season
Who knows, might take a while but if a new season is made, the interest in the series might return.

What goalpost? You have not even posted anything that actually supports your point, like the other user said the fanbase barely posts now but main threads used to be filled with discussion and ciclejerking wasn't accepted, this along the realization Kotori and her crew are terrible at giving advice and their recent losses in battles made them look like buffoons and most Kotorifags stopped posting.

You know what Date-A-Live lacks?

A sports girl. Even the twins don't get up to that much.

They still post though. Even in non-DAL threads, if there's anything related to harems Kotori is always the best girl in those threads.

>Making up shit that's part of his delusions
Stop posting, Kotori hater.

Sports girl you say.

and Kurumi. Don't kid yourself, only clockfags and rarely some Reinefags post DALgirls outside DAL threads. Especially clockfags who keep making clock threads.

NBR, fuck off.

Why the fuck are you calling me hater? That's how DAL threads used to be, don't you remember people joking about Kotori being dead? and all the bitching about her crew being fucking useless, it's obvious you know nothing since you didn't post when threads were alive. Her white version is a genuine imouto character whereas black is a terrible commander who thinks she actually helps Shidou.

Burden of proof is on your side. If you don't accept those as general/main threads then show us your idea of a thread that counts then to support your claim? You explicitly stated Kotori fans don't post anymore, yet in most DAL threads that we gave, they are aways there and praising her still, all of which rubs counter to your claim.

>Pic related.

>If you don't accept those as general/main
Because they aren't, those "DAL threads" you talk so much barely have any discussion so it's not weird to see Kotorifags posting since they avoided the alive threads where people were constantly calling her a shit commander.

>used to be
>talking about events that happened during Origami's arc that happened 3 volumes ago
Literally moving the goalpost so hard.
>forgetting the fact there was only one guy who went around making dead jokes and calling her useless and shitpost Black
Oh wait, that guy was you. Most, if not all Kotorifags love both White and Black and never call her a bad commander. You're always the guy who spergs at Black and scrutinize every little negative thing about her job as a commander, without ever looking at the good things she does for Shidou.

Stop stalling and back up your claim. Show us these threads you believe are "alive" threads that Kotorifags avoid like you keep saying.

>people
You mean you and only you, hater. I bet you anything you wouldn't dare to link threads that shows you sperging at that since they will show one guy ranting with the same debunked arguments over and over again.

>Origami's arc that happened 3 volumes ago
More like volume 13 where they didn't even stand a chance against Westcott, Ellena and Artemisa.

>Oh wait, that guy was you
Again, who the fuck are you talking about? Do you also think all the Origami shitposting, Miku hate, Tohka rape posting and edits, all was the work of only a person? Stop being delusional, nobody ever called Kotori a shit girl just a terrible commander which is true.

All true.

I wish I could do that but the previous archive died remember?

>dead jokes
>volume 13
Way to kill your credibility.
>who the fuck are you talking about?
Playing dumb. Good luck with that.

>debunked arguments
Not that guy but Kotori being a jobber has been a running gag for a while, and most of the praise went to Shido for actually solving the problems with Reine and other spirits help if I remember correctly.

This has to be bait. No one can be that new.

I never said people still posted the dead jokes though, also DAL threads always had their phases with people bitching about a character. People still hate Miku, after all.

The jobbing joke mostly got off during Origami's arc. And it applied to Ratatoskr in general more than Kotori specially. The gag itself in the series has been around longer, but no one took it seriously to use it negatively like that guy does to slander Kotori. It's different.

>Shido
Still waiting to see if the author gives him the spotlight in vol.15

That's the dumbest excuse you can give when desu and foolz are still up.

but it's the true, you can't even search for older summaries in the current archive unless you download it.

archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
Except it's not.

Except you did . Your whole basis of the ideal thread that only you would accept is when were were talking about volume 10 and 11, which is quite a long time ago. You stated here that it's been a while since they posted in a DAL thread, but it's obvious as hell that it's you who don't regularly post in DAL threads since Kotorifags do post in just about every DAL thread that pops up on Sup Forums, and that would include waifu threads, battle harem threads, and the main DAL threads, regardless of the current state of the fanbase. Face it, you're backpedaling.

Exactly but people still joke about it, that might change with the new upgrade though.

>desu
>fireden
>online
Are you illiterate?

>My Little Sister Can't Be This Potato!

Again, I never claimed such thing. Read my post again before spouting bullshit, I was just talking about how the whole jobber joke started and is still alive to this day.

Try searching first before posting you idiot.

It was in vol.12 when it took off. You know, the Dainleaf laser shit that would kill Shidou if he went berserk and Kotori was the one who would kill him.

I'm pretty sure the joke was still around volume 13, I remember people shitting on her crew for lying to her with the game and using "shills" to buy the manga.

>to her
I mean Nia.

>218
>279
>27
>61
>search results based on subject
Why don't you? You're still stalling.

Still, I can't believe people thought great things about Shidou. Normally, they would shit on harem MCs. But with him was the opposite, it was all about how Kotori and the crew were worsening the date of Shidou and the spirit and, I have to agree, Shidou is the one solving the problems all the time becuase he goes agaisnt what Kotori says.

>search for any DAL character name
>Not even 2500 results found
>it doesn't even have threads from 2010
Learn to search.

>needs threads before 2011 to support his point
Grasping at straws.

Forgot to include .

Check the archive then, even the oldest thread is from 2015.

fireden has 2012 threads archived. Try again.

This thread went to shit so fast, just stop.

As somebody who actually has siblings (and nieces for that matter) could someone explain the obsession with blood relation?

He doesn't go against what they say, he listens to their advices most of the time because they are the professionals but this is the very reason he will never reach his full potential. I don't know why they author keeps pushing the Fraxinas as his support.

>I never claimed such thing
proves otherwise. Those quoted posts are yours.

Not that guy but there is a difference between 2D and 3D so asking for an explanation is kind of dumb. I have an older and younger sister but I don't wan't to fuck them, in fact I see my older as sister as a mother, spoiler because blog.