Why does Sup Forums hate clean energy?

Why does Sup Forums hate clean energy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-41220948
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont, its just not efficient enough yet.
It would be a preferable alternative, its just not ready so I advocate for nuclear energy.

>putting coal miners and oil rig workers out of a job

you some kinda communist?

With the Yanks you can't tell if it's their government or the car industry talking.

"""""""""""""""""""""clean"""""""""""""""""""""""

Nuclear energy is the way forward. Green energy needs to develop more, so it can become more productive when generating electricity.

I don't. Fusion reactors when?

Costs too much.

How do you fly an electric Plane or rocket? How do you operate a Ship with electricity? Nuclear reactors? There are things that just can't be replaces at this moment. The technology is not there yet.

>solar
>clean

I forgot that they were fabricated from pure unicorn dust.

Never. Fusion reactors are a meme.

Fugg :D
Was meant to say that no, we do not hate clean energy.
It's just that homopanels and gaymills have nothing to do with being clean. Or energy, for that matter.

>How do you fly an electric Plane
We do have those, though. Tech is building up quick.

The West doesn't need it now, and even with it, it won't stop global warming.

We need nuclear powered airliners and merchant ships.

Then we need to get nuclear reactors into Africa so they don't need to burn so much coal (have them manned by Westerners).

There, global warming fixed.

I hate solar mainly because I received a flyer in the mail telling me my land qualified for a solar farm. I have over 150 acres and also have transmission lines that run across it. They got me all hyped up about how I could make 180k a year. Then once the preliminary assessments were done told me because I had a pond or two that they could NOT used my land. Seriously fuck off.

what a shitty question
I can only provide a shitty answer for it

Wind mills look disgusting and they barely generate any energy

On paper yes. Physically no.

There is a more efficient type of windmill some Iceland or Greenland company invented.

because it is unreliable and expensive, thus not clean at all

Just build safe super nuclear reactors and dump all the waste into the deep ocean. Who is going to complain? Fucking Godzilla or Cthulhu?

There's no such thing as "clean energy". The waste products from solar panel and hybrid car battery production are some of the most toxic shit out there right now. Wind generator farms take up a shit ton of space that could be put to better use. Spent nuclear fuel rods still have a half life of hundreds of thousands of years, which makes disposal very problematic. Shall I continue?..........

le not efficient meme
bbc.com/news/business-41220948
>Offshore wind power cheaper than new nuclear

The nuclear waste is contained on land and the cooling in primary circuit do not mix with the sea water.

Fukushima was a result of massive tsunami, which should not be a concern in your Deutschland. Mamma Merkel did the wrong thing shutting down your nuclear plants.

Sup Forums wants to rely on fossil oils to justify the existence of Israel (antisemitic jews as seen with netanyahu)

And both solar and wind are just farming gummint grants.

They are mixing nuclear waste with concrete now and make bricks so they could store them more efficient.

You lie thus are misinformed...

Looks very pretty. But that flash of blue was the last thing some of the scientists working on the demon core ever saw.

>Just build safe super nuclear reactors and dump all the waste into the deep ocean. Who is going to complain?
People that want to put the 'waste' into breeder reactors to get 100 more energy out of it.

It is all a myth - there is no such thing as clean energy

If you really want to shit your pants some people report seeing the blue Cherenkov radiation while others didn't. The cause? Cherenkov radiation in the liquid in their eyes.

well, financially it's a scam and ideologically a pathatic replacement of collapsed christianity. you have a debt to the nature and have to pay the jew to save your soul. same as organic food...

I love clean energy, we need to build more clean energy generators in all parts of the world.

>wind
>solar
>clean
yeah those rare earth metals just mine themselves!

It's all about that internal combustion, baby.

Only if they build in a disaster free place (no earthquakes, no tsunami, no other bullshit.

>provide no energy without moving
>has to CONSUME POWER to move when calm because bearings can get damaged when standing still (they always move Check it even if its super slow)
>dependent on direction
>dependent on weather
>has to be SLOWED once wind becomes too strong to, again, to prevent damage.

Y-Yeah check this new super clean energy source we just have to l-like place those big ass things everywhere to sustain us.

>Why does Sup Forums hate clean energy?
What are you on about?

i dont hate it, but only rich countries should worry about implementing ways to create and use them as of now. There's no reason to try and shove the need to produce clean energy over piss poor nations that haven't even polluted a fraction of what rich countries did.

It kills people.

People depend on the low cost of energy to not be permanently in the dark, especially in the 3rd world.