At which side of the broken bridge are you standing?

At which side of the broken bridge are you standing?

>its another shit-tier commie meme

But literally everything he needs to build a bridge is right there hanging her just needs to pull it up and re-build it. The guy in the suit has done most of the work for him

Goyim
I'm running a ferry service down in the river,
those two Goyim just made my day

>rich people are evil
Oh no, it's retarded

I'm the gator that's gonna eat your bitch ass when your shit bridge breaks.

I haven't said anything about evil or good, I'm asking at which side are YOU

The based conquerer.

Noice

What does the bridge represent?
His own business?
Why would he destroy it instead of setting up a bridge toll?

>if I'm not successful it's because things I need are finite and it's unfair or some bullshit

the middle

Communism = The guy who picks up the saw first forces the other guy to build the bridge. After he is finished the guy with the saw kills him and burns the bridge without even getting across.

kek

oh wait I think I get it. This is about how lefties think that they should be able to succeed based off other peoples hard work

>Rich people are benevolent and profit the society from their greed.

How the shitskin importing by the rich faggots is going for you, Akhmed?

Social lifts.
In other words, rich fag becomes rich, and then cuts off the ways he used so he'd not be bothered by competition.

Similar to how russian oligarchs built their billions and now larp as some sort of "anti-corruption" crusaders to ensure their dominance on the market.

The picture lacks illegal niggers that the guy on the right imported to build the bridge, preparing to gang up on the guy in the left.

>this is what commie fags actually think
Jesus

This. Any innovative white man could easily rig a new bridge from leftover material. Plus I'm sure there are more trees around. Even that sign that says to return shit is material.

Again, we don't practice capitalism. We practice usury via compounding interest, regulated by a central bank, based on a debt-based/created currency. No country has ever practiced capitalism. There is no free market without government interference. As long as everyone falsely believes we practice capitalism, our system will remain broken and the American people will continue to pay interest to a private banking cartel to digitally create our own currency, like idiots. Don't worry, we are not the only idiots, any other country with a central bank under the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), also is falling for this massive wealth transfer scheme.

Remember, both the Fed and the IRS were created in 1913. This way, if they can't screw you with usury/debt, they will get you with taxes.

> It's Bill Gates imports refugees in European countries, not retarded European government which was elected by poor
Lmao

On top of all the infrastructure and experience they should've learned from.
Though to be fair there are really shitty countries that literally have nothing to build on, but again it's not our fault they've settled in shitty lands.

That comic implies there are finite ways to succeed. like there is a 1 pie chart with a set amount. but capitalism implies you can create more pies to share percentages of.

There's nothing inherently wrong with having rich people anyways, as long as you make sure the lowest denominator can still have a house, a family and offer good opportunities to his children.
People keep pointing at the rich and saying they're the issue, but they should point at the poor and say we need to solve this problem.

>lowest denominator can still have a house
What if they don't deserve one?

you sound like you need to just pull up your bootstraps and get to work user. your poor because your entire generation is unquestionably lazy.

>communist
>shit-tier
pick one

also
>that pic
strawmaning no longer works, dipshit

This, the fucking bridge is 3 feet from his lazy Communist ass.

>>communist
>>shit-tier
>pick one

They still get one.
What you want to do ? Euthanize the dregs of society and let only the "winners" live ? I don't want to live in such a nightmarish society.

Neither, I walked a mile up the canyon and just crossed at a small creek cause only fucking idiots dangle from cliffs during survival situations.

>tempting fate like a retard
>testing your luck

We'll see who's laughing when they have to come down for a drink of water an get a sharp stick in the ass for it.

>Euthanize the dregs of society and let only the "winners" live ?
Uh, yea. I thought that was the whole point?

I am not poor, just disgusted at the remarkable ignorance of an entire country about money creation and so-called capitalism. I work in construction and make very good money, as I am skilled. i am also over 50. I am now thinking you are a shill that does not want to hear the truth about the Federal reserve and the BIS, why else would you have such an irrelevant and random response to my post? Your reply doesn;'t even make sense. perhaps you were replying to the OP. Do some research, you debt slave.

Almost as if....collectivists cling to the fallacy that is the zero sum game. Really ferments my yeast extract.

Build a jetpack.You dont need trees to build a jetpack.

The guy on the right looks so alpha. Hopefully with him.

Of what ? Natural selection ? I thought the whole point of human ingenuity was to get out of the jungle and stop living like animals.

lel gimme everything for free because I'm a complete loser who will never amount to anything in life and deserve to have others pay for me wahhhh... Literal fucking children

>human ingenuity was to get out of the jungle and stop living like animals
Sure, but I'm not going to carry some lazy nig nogs out of the jungle. If they don't want to carry their own weight, or at least out in some good damn effort, fuck em

what kind of capitalist would destroy an asset that would make him even more money? he could charge people to cross it

The stumps are dildoe's.

I think we're misunderstanding each other.
I was talking on a local/country scale not a global one, obviously it would be absurd to expect a foreign nation to help another one when they can't even get their own shit together.
If the niggers can't help themselves they obviously they keep dying in their mudholes.
I should've clarified that considering the OP, my bad.

They will be compelled to (additional) crime by necessity

What's with the tall screen display?

It's more like :
>our trees are for sale so everyone can build their own bridges
>chinese buyers come in and buy up all the trees so they can park their money in a stable economy
>nobody can afford trees because they're all divided between boomers who want a "portfolio" of trees, and the chinese
>we all just rent trees now, further and further from the forest

Why is it the most hardcore gommies are upper middle class college kids and they hate capitalism, but consumes its products like a cheap whore?

If they love communism that much, they should immigrate to venezuela, best korea and cuba.

>141477055
The capitalism vs communism, democrat vs republican arguments are just to divide and distract the chattel while the powers that be do as they please.

We don't practice capitalism, no established nation's economic system has ever been free of governmental interference.

It is like the illegal immigration debate, just to divide and distract from the real issue at hand---the rich don't want to make their illegal workers legal, because then they would have to pay social security, fed tax, unemployment tax, workmans comp, etc. In this way the really poor and the really rich make out, while driving down wages and destroying the only people working, the middle class.

Stop this victim mentality.
Every sovereign nation has something to build with. If they have people that aren't dying, they have more than enough to work with.
Take a look at Singapore, if any nation would have had absolutely nothing it would've been Singapore. And look at them now.

... so the bridge is still attached on the side of the free gibs crybaby and he's complaining that he can't just walk on the achievements of others? Most of the work is done for him but he's literally too stupid to figure out how to solve the problem. Why don't you fuck off and die, communist? The only reason your ideology appeals to you is because you're worthless and can't move up in a meritocratic society. You're a failure and your beliefs reflect this - and we both know you will continue to be a failure.

he could use lasso from salvaged rope to get, to other side

On the right side. Worked hard in college and so did my parents so I'm getting a fat inheritance. I also picked my partner carefully. She has rich parents.

Fucking spot on. It's fucking ridiculous, and I was hoping Australia was better...

Good thinking.

hopefully your side so I can push you off

How were you able to pay for your college on your own?

Post her feet

With ethno nationalism.

>If the niggers can't help themselves they obviously they keep dying in their mudholes.
Well Yea, but I meant the ones in the country too. They aren't any better

So a piece of shit who never worked should deserve a house, clean water, free food, heating for free?

Wouldn't capitalism be keeping the bridge and making a toll?

Yes, only retarded commies think like OPs pic

Its stupid because guy from other side for every chopped tree get money and instead wise spend this money he just wasted them. Its not fault capitalist that his worker is stupid.

The one without any niggers.

Then you force them to work even if they refuse, also they lose those privileges getting shitty living conditions.
There are way to handle this shit without getting overly dramatic.

/thread

Modern capitalism:
>state collects taxes
>Builds bridge
>Sells bridge to private ownership citing the cost of bridge maintenance being expensive and the one off payment to the government as valuable
>Private ownership charges people to use the bridge while neglecting maintenance
>Bridge begins to collapse
>Government steps in and uses taxes to pay to repair "vital infrastructure".
>Private ownership continues to collect fees.
>after retiring, government goes to work for bridge owners.

In either communism or capitalism, the productive person pays for everyone else anyway.

>oh it's retarded
Bridge is still attached on his end. If he isn't intelligent enough to create a solution with his own resources he will die.

This.
It is the story of crony capitalism.

>There are way to handle this shit without getting overly dramatic
Isn't putting them in a work camp about the same level of dramatic?

i actually never knew what a "collectivist" or "zero sum game" was. thanks, dude.

To begin with I can hardly imagine someone so fucking lazy they wouldn't even feel motivated by the offer of the basic living conditions.
At that point it's either the work camp or dying a hobo in the streets, I think the former is better.

>actually never knew what a "collectivist" or "zero sum game" was
It's in the name man

LOL. Singapore is in debt to the Federal Reserve.

Really because your post was basically a perfect definition/example of why the economy isn't a zero sum game and what a zero some game is.

You seem pretty based, sir.

It's good to find a decent american here once in awhile.

So what?
Look at the city. It's modern and big. This tiny piece of land has a population of 7 million. It's not perfect but it is damn good.

Have you met American niggers?

As a video game developer I release tutorials of nearly everything I do to make a video game.
I am not scared of competition learning my methods or using my tools.
You know why?
Cause it still takes shit loads of work even if you have the best tools in the world you fucking idiot.
Giving you the best pencil in the world won't make you a good artist. Putting in thousands of hours of drawing will.

Only communists think everyone would be rich if they just had the right advantages.
In a way you are correct: if you had high IQ and massive work ethic you would probably be rich as well,
but no one can give you that. Sorry.

but very seriously, these children's book illustrations attempting to condense complicated mechanisms into morality tales have to end

It wont be long enough because the other bastard cut the longitudinal logs

See my other posts in this thread. These debt-based systems are unsustainable.

Yeah, I had just never heard of a "zero sum game before." As for collectivist, I had just never taken the few seconds to look it up.

they still teach zero sum game in political science as the prevailing theory

kek, sneaky Jew
how much did you pay the man with the saw

PULL IN THE BROKEN BRIDGE AND RESTRING IT YOU FUCKTARD

means of production is on the right. it's the guy who made the bridge. seize him, faggot

Duh, where does money come from to pay joo interest on the national debt? Oh more debt.

It's a better metaphor for the way the boomers fucked us all by taking entitlements away after benefiting from them.

Kek

This comic makes no sense. A suit demanding that a bridge be built with unreasonable demands with no profit motive?

the left can't meme

don't forget to sage

Fucking commie, fake and wrong

He would say

>Pay me enough dope and i will build u a bridge like mine

Nothing is free regardless of state or not you faggot

Reeeeeeeee fuck of social democrat
Those who dont work should even tough they can, should not expect help from society

Reminder

Whatever makes you sleep at night.