Welcome to Switzerland

> being a student
> getting offered a job during semester hollidays
> 29 $ per hour
> 0.70 $ per driven Kilometer
> lunch is paid by the company up to 35 $ per day
> YEEEE BOYYY.jpg
> 5 weeks of hard work, sometimes 12 hours a day, sometimes from 04:30 am to 4:30 pm
> calculate how much I will get
> it will be around 8'000
> fuck yes.mp4
> day of payment comes
> 6'900
> WTF?
> Checking the exact payment from the company
> they took away like 1000 for "social duty"
> mfw I worked trough my hollidays for uneployed white trash and niggers
>welcome to switzerland

That sounds terrible user, would you like to switch countries with me?

Would you like to hire a lawyer?

You're confusing Switzerland with Sweden, leaf. Sweden has the meatballs, Muslims and niggers, while Switzerland has the chocolate, neutralists, and hwite Europeans. You should be happy to be able to support them, considering they've given you a refuge and comfortable living.

Don't get me wrong, it is actually paradise here, but there are a lot of northern africans here, and they get paied by the state and do nothing for the money

That's the Europe the rest of us has do deal with, my mountain friend.

schade, schade

I remember when swiss people voted against the citizen's income to avoid an invasion of Italian immigrants kek

>tfw you pay 8€ for a beer

Sounds like someone is owed repetitions

Yeah, Poland
we had a thread about this yesterday

If only Americans understood how much tax you pay in Europe and how expensive renting is.

Where did you work?

You paid less than 25% tax in your earnings. Be grateful. I pay 35% to federal taxes, then theres state and town taxes, plus school and water taxes, and due taxes for the business I own. On a GOOD year I keep 50% of what I earn.

>Paid by the state
>do nothing

I don't know where you're living mate but far as know these niggers get nothing and their job is street-dealer.

Seriously, every single black person not wearing a suit is a small time drug dealer.
You can blame the fucking Romandie for social duty tax, that shit's bull.

>white
>can count
Pick one. Another evidence that wh*te people cant count so they vote for "free" money and later "fucking polacks steal our jobs and cut wages" or "muh jews trick us". Good job.

It's not Sweden but it's not Eastern Europe either
spend a few minutes in Zürich main station and you'll spoil your eyes

Would you rather pay 33% taxes from your payment like we do? 15% doesn't sound too bad

We're like 500 km away and you guys earn literally 10x as much....
Srsly tho can you hook me up with a job or sometin, I'll work for half of that and give the rest to you

Be a taxi driver 8 years and not even break even half the days cause Uber took over.

schokolade

A nigger in Poland? Perish the thought

No, i am slavic and dont call me white.

I have a German friend that said if you speak German well you can essentially move around and even live in certain countries like Switzerland without issues

Is this true?

Yes, if you're willing to work.

Finding a job isn't unreasonable. In Switzerland /every/ job is a living wage. You merely have to lower your standards if you aren't local. If you want a good job you need connections and or qualifications.