Trannies go nuts in London

Last night a group of trannies beat up a 60 year old woman at a meeting about gender.

Video is now out
youtube.com/watch?v=o48Bb5CM9XE&feature=youtu.be

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=o48Bb5CM9XE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls: hooktube.com/watch?v=o48Bb5CM9XE&feature=youtu.be

BASH THE FASH
>BASH THE FASH

Trannies see Feminists and Fascists as the same thing now.
What a time to be alive.

Jail them. Do what you're good at doing pol!

bump

Watching them do mental gymnastics is amazing.

>No evidence the violence may have been done by trannies
>Maybe it was men dressed as women masquerading as trannies
>Maybe they were men in disguise as trannies
>Men dressed as men pretending to be women by dressing up as women

Many trans people are ordinary citizens. So are most LGBT people.
These are Social Justice Warriors. There's a difference. They're just ultraprogressive freaks. Nothing more.

The lack of self awareness..

Around trannies, protect your grannies

They're just pretending to dress up as women, by wearing women's clothing.

#NotallTransWymen

>Many Muslims are ordinary citizens. >So are most followers of Taqyia.
>These are Jihadist terrorists. There's a difference. They're just extremist freaks. >Nothing more.

>stop being intolerant of me or I will beat you up for your opinions

Kek, some feminists are now calling the Trannies fascists on twitter using the hashtag #brownskirts

The current year continues to deliver.

Is London the most successful application of Anarchy up-to-date?

trans people are human, u fucking faggot

sometimes white people or asians attack people, don't stereotype u as more "crazy" r automatically "violent" or dangerous

we are just people trying to live with a very impossible fucking situation

have some fucking compassion some of us are against the left

not all of us are tranny activist freaks

please understand /pol

this is what we have to deal with especially because most feminist women hate us for still wanting t o sleep with them and view us as just beta males or misogynyst or some bullsht, pleasw understand, we are kin of fucked up people but not as bad as you think

most of us are just lost, we can be allies of the rightwing

Kek
The left is destroying itself

BI ISM ALLAH

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT RU PAUL!

I understand
I understand you belong in the loony bin.

not
all
transgenders
are
leftist

I'm on the right and trying to wake people the fuck up

the left isn't our friend they are just using us

I don't encourage ANYONE to bcome this way but I was born like this

stop hating ALL OF US and considering us as "freaks" or "violent dangerous wackos"

it's just another female feminist lie

thank u

What is a meeting about gender for, discussing the real number of genders? Did the old lady get beat for saying there were only 6 million genders.

no I fucking don't

I have been literall persecuted in my life and treated like shit

I'm not proud of who I am

I know that being trans is not "good" but also I'm not a freak or a fucking enemy of society

BEING TRANS DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MAKE SOMEONE A LEFTWING PIECE OF SHIT

>they could have been men in women's clothes
that's what trannies are, yes.

This has to be a troll.

>most feminist women hate us for still wanting t o sleep with them

I bet you're the type of man that cries about the cotton ceiling, amirite?
They don't even view you as beta, they view you as some creepy bloke who is willing to resort to violence if you don't get your own way and will beat up women for it.
Why would a lesbian want to sleep with a man? Please explain your reasoning.

It's a dick measuring contest.

If gender is a social construct, how could the trannies be "men"?

Such dysfunctional people have no place in modern society, they must be shunned. Our leaders are weak when they capitulate.

>we can be allies of the rightwing
we don't want you. we saw exactly what happened to the left when they started allying with all kinds of lunatics to grow their target audience

Pretty much. She said that men wearing dresses were not women. She got beat for it.

Don't worry I don't group actual gender dysphoria people into the same group as the SJW activist nuts.

I am bisexual and I stil get cruhes on girls is the point, asshole! I get treated like crap by campus feminist bitches like any guy who wants sex.

I wish i was just full gay. I like men more anyway but I get crushes on women sometimes and there is a feminist culture of shaming trans people and saying our identity is fake and that we are just loser freak men for wanting sex with them

(most trans peple I know are not bisexual, but many of us are, and it can be embarrassing)

now do u get it? fuck off!!!

you need me, idiot

>you need me
I absolutely don't.

Hello radicalhag

Yes it does.
>fall for leftwing pseudo science
>it doesnt make me leftwing
See the problem is, you believe you can identify as whatever you feel like, even if common sense and facts says the opposite.

You say you are right wing woman, but we know you are just a retarded left wing faggot.

>I am bisexual
Are you implying that there are only two genders? You make me sick you transphobic piece of shit.

>there is a feminist culture of shaming trans people and saying our identity is fake

That's not feminism user, that's material reality you're talking about. Please don't confuse the two.

Also, why are you so mad? Are you gonna beat me up? I'm not a 60 year old grandma senpai, you may have a slightly harder time.

>you need me, idiot

No, we really don't.

TERF is a pretty common acronym you'll see among lefties which means trans-exclusionary radical feminist. Essentially they're feminists who believe that trannies are the gender equivalent of blackface. What you just saw was a TERF being met with what passes for a counter argument in our current year.

>someone call 999
its 911 dummies

I got a crush on a girl whi pretended to care about me, one of these feminist "LGBT ALLY" girls

she is white and very cute and I came onto her a few times

she spread rumors I was harassing her, and people try to shame my gender identity and treat me like shit

women are the real enemy, all biological males incl. trans women (like me) should unite against the eternal biofemmcunt

they are the true cause of everything wrong with the world

there are two biological genders, retard, but gender identity and emotion and sexuality can shift around

I am a fucking good person

respect me, u stupid fucking bigoted trash

BEING RIGHTWING=/= BEING A BIGOTED FUCKTARD

YOU ARE A FAGGOT FOR BEING A BIGOT, ACTUAL GAYS AND BISEXUALS AREN'T AS FAGGY AS YOUR FAGGOT ASS, FAGGO

happy now dipshit?

Chris-chan?

no, I'm psychologically and spiritually female and I am sexually open, that doesn't mean I want people to think I'm fine

I think that most people should never be like me

But respeft me as an indivvidual, u dumb cunt

I actually look good, so no, idiot

>she spread rumors I was harassing her

You probably were.

>women are the real enemy

Yes user, my non mentally ill girlfriend is my eternal enemy but you, my mentally ill fruitcake friend are my comrade in arms in the struggle.

Seriously dude are you getting paid for this shilling?

Tranny pls go, we don't want you here. You're just working yourself up into a frenzy. Don't you have to go and dilate your crotch wound or something?

>spiritually female

I was not, I was just flirting slightly when I thought she really cared about me

I WAS WRONG, SHE WAS JUST BEING "MY FRIEND" TO VIRTUE SIGNAL ABOUT BEING PRO-TRANS PEOPLE, SHE ACCUSED OTHER BIOLOGICAL MALES OF RAPING HER, TYPICAL FEMINIST CUNT WHO WANTS ATTENTION

"EVERY PENIS TRIED TO RAPE MUH CUNT" -

reminder BIOCUNTS ARE THE ENEMY

They've more or less subdued straight white men, browbeaten us into submission, so now they turn on each other. These people don't care about rights, they actually, ironically, just enjoy oppressing other people and forcing their will on them. They are constantly looking for new "oppressors" that they can oppress.

So the TERF bitches don't want the special privileges given to women, being extended to trannies. That would cause an issue for the traps switching genders to play life on easy mode.

>respect me as an individual
Kek fucking Americans

I'm really confused about whats going on in this video.

underated

Lol'd, based Ivan bringing the bants

Respect is earned, not given. The only thing you are doing is giving people more and more reasons to assume that you are exactly the kind of lunatic they thought you are.

On top of that, your "alliance offer" is not worth it. You people are crazy and everything you touch is afflicted by that craziness. Half of the time it might not even be intentional but the fact that you are fucked in the head already means you cannot help it. I don't want to gas all trannies but I definitely also don't want to associate with you.

>ast night a group of trannies beat up a 60 year old woman at a meeting

Well, that's not very lady-like.

How are things going with the new gf Chris-chan? I haven't checked your channel in a while, but last I saw you were being pretty cagey about revealing her identity. When are you finally gonna tell us who the lucky girl is?

Honestly I would have mistaken that bitch for a tranny

Why is it that anti-tranny feminists so often look a bit trannyish themselves?

>BonaFideYid
$ ./jog_noggin.sh

>60fps

>I actually look good, so no, idiot
Yeah... I'm gonna need pics

>they could have been cis men in women's clothing
So, a tranny?

anti-trans is a leftwing idea

LEFTWING CUNTS HATE REAL HUMAN INDIVIDUALS

FUCK COMMUNIST SCUM LIKE THAT RUSSIAN YOU'RE TALKING TO

TRANSGENDERS ARE HUMAN

FUCKER

I'm done ranting, but you people are just SICK

I have a rightwing white nationalist BF and he cares about me, that's the service i am bringing the rightwing

ALMOST 90% OF TRANS PEOPLE ARE NOT LEFTWING ACTIVIST CUNTS, WAKE UP IDIOT

How satisfying to watch the left eat itself. Self full filing prophecy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

God fucking damn it you westerners are a bunch of pussies.
How could you let such degenerates take over your country?
Antifa/commies marching on the street everyday, niggers demanding more gibs and screaming muh racism, fags screeching about their made up genders.

How? You should beat the shit out of those people or send them to prsion for life, they're the one shitifying your countries

Capslock is cruise control for cool.

>TRANSGENDERS ARE HUMAN
Um, no sweetie, what about otherkin? x

You're still dodging the question Christine, but I respect your privacy. Could you at least let us know how Barb is doing? She looks pretty frail lately.

They probably get triggered when they see men who make better women than them.

The left eating itself again. This is what happens when your ideals are confused, illogical and contradictory as fuck.

I also hate it when everyone else is just standing by and filming. I even get involved when a shitskin or a negr gets beaten by other shitskins or negros when I see he gets outnumbered.

judging trans people by ChrisChan is like judging straight people by Joseph fucking Stalin, extreme evil fucks don't mean shit

hater

>when you're mentally ill and can't make a rational case for people upending civility for your "rights"

Trans people need help. Its a mental illness. Im a moderate unlike some people here so you wont be drowned in the bogs or put into a woodchipper if it was my choice but i sure sont condone self mutilation, suicidial idelaition, dysmporphia or psychosis. If i knew you in person i would be more than willing to help based on a promise that you wouldn't spazz out

trannies already are nuts. its not surprising a group of people with untreated mental illnesses would become violent for no reason

"we want nuns" sick bastards.

they don't even have ideals. it's just about making themselves feel good by looking down on others. on top of that, they get to enjoy a power trip every now and then.

the reason their ideals seem so confused, illogical and contradictory is because they have none.

>Scrap for 3 seconds
>Call the Police Call the Police

Women make me chuckle.

Oh dear, does that mean Barb isn't ok? You've got my condolences Christine, I just wish I could do more.

I fuck one of your comrades on the side so I'm already having a good impact.
I don't go public with what I do, but I'm fucking proud in my own mind. I am a fighter for the right. I donate my money to fucking rightwing causes and I'm not stopping.

Haters need to shut up!

Where is the truck of peace when you need it?

>I actually look good, so no, idiot

You forgot to attach your picture.

wh*tes are crazy.

they always do. 90% of students at the UEA think these trans lot are a joke. People like Southern give the right a bad name when she turns up at commie events. It gives these idiots legitimacy for being there.

I have my facebook on public idiot, I don't want to get fucking found

I deserve basic respect I'm not a fucking animal or subhuman. I'm pretty awesome.

just saying .......

i hate "everything i do is post-ironic tee-hee" people so much, why cant these faggots just state their beliefs and stand by them? further proof that they will never be men no matter how hard they try

You have become lost. You have rejected your biology. We only say this to help you.

>I'm fucking proud in my own mind.
yeah but your own mind is evidently suffering from quite some severe defects.

so men with tits beat up a woman because of microagression or something.
Sad she was not a woman of Color. Would make it more difficult to find out who's guilty

A bunch of women are gathered around destroying civilization they had no hand in building just like any ordinary day when out of nowhere, it looks like some creature with the speed of a Kenyan and the body of a woman rushes in and attacks another over the hill cunt of the privileged class before the crowd incorrectly gives the number for 911 and then shouts about stopping male violence seconds after witnessing the opposite of it.

>I deserve basic respect I'm not a fucking animal or subhuman

An old woman gets beaten up and the only thing you can talk about is yourself. You are so self absorbed which is clearly the centre of your mental illness to begin with. Do you have BPD by any chance?

I found my true self by accepting my spiritual nature

I don't need to be lectured. I love being who I really am. You can edit yourself, idiot

>why cant these faggots just state their beliefs
because if they openly admitted that it's just about harassing other people and destroying their lives to make themselves feel good they'd get immediately BTFO

I have bpd so fucking what, I'm still human u dirtbag

I care about the woman, faggot, I'm rightwing and hate tranny activist lefties

I'M TRYING TO SHOW YOU IDIOTS THAT SOME TRANS PEOPLE ARE ALLIES OF /POL

STOP HATING ME I HAVE PTSD U FUCKING SCUMBAG

What were the women shouting about that made the trans person attack them though?

Ok, well played. That's some good roleplaying. You totally nailed it user. Thanks for the keks. Have a good day. :)

You love yourself but everyone else hates you because you're a smug cunt or a great troll I suppose. Pat yourself on the back if you're a troll because this is fine work.

I dunno man, that level of being mentally unhinged might actually be legit.

trans activists are more dangerous, same with gay activists, BLM and rest of SJW.
You have created the narrative that microagression or what you view as such ist equally bad as real physical aggression and can be answered with real violence.
If you want to see the true character of people, hand them power

I am not trying to lecture you, but you are simply denying your biology. You need to accept your body and treat it as a temple instead of denying it what it deserves. You deserve better.

I get therap for ptsd and bpd and it's no big deal

a long of people with abuse history have those issues, so why the hate?

that doesn't make me larper, it makes me honest on a level most people can't be
I'm trans and I'm fine, DON'T ASSUME ALL OF US ARE FREAKING LEFTWING KEKS, I AM EXTREMELY BASED ON ANY ISSUE U CAN POSSIBLY NAME

HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT

sorry i just get so mad about this i can't even think

sorry I was rude

To be completely fair, I don't see this as "they had it coming"

Radical feminists, and TERFs in particular, have been consistent in their beliefs about gender from the get-go, and stuck to their guns throughout the intersectionality bullshit.

They lost the battle for the heart of feminism (and it has since been diluted to the point of being meaningless) but they in no way contributed to a bunch of men in wigs calling themselves women. Their (second-wave) ideology was co-opted by the third-wave, and it is the third wave that is responsible for this.

TERFs are a bunch of old hags who hate men but there's nothing ironic about them getting punched in the face by a bloke in a dress. They have always been against that sort of thing.

It is ok. If you choose this path, then you are doing the right thing in trying to prove yourself. I wish you the best.

>i just get so mad about this i can't even think
which is exactly why we don't want you as ally. you are irrational and will poison every narrative you attach yourself to