SHAREBLUE BTFO YET AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shillblue eternally btfo

AHAHAHHAHAH

OP BTFO BY TRUMP HIMSELF

Jesus Christ why did I ever doubt him. Every time things look bad it turns out to be shills and Trump shits on me.

You guys are so sad. Clinging on to the hope that Donny won't back stab you again. It's sad honestly. I'll still be here to laugh at you when he announces full citizenship and free college for all 700,000+ dreamers.

>le everyone is le shill
BTFO AHAHAHHA

Stop! Little Ivan needs to feed his children vodka! You're ruining his shilling!

It's called being a cuck. They get off on it.

t. nigger

I'm not going to live in a nation with sunhumans. Niggers are violent, lawless animals, it doesn't matter which economic system you have if you elevate niggers to citizen status.

>be american trying to make a btfo thread
>president on twitter contradicts you seconds later

YOU GOT BTFO 5 MINUTES LATER HOLY SHIT

Its why you don't react to shitposting niggers stating that Trump has betrayed us.

Shillblue are a bunch of unfully faggots.
I miss CTR

How people didn't know this about him before voting is beyond me. The man's a dyed-in-the-wool democrat, and always has been.

>I wonder who could be behind this po-

>when I said build the wall I meant r-renovate the a-already existing wall

cringe

>Wall
>Renovation of fences
>already being built (its not)
No big wall then. Just some shitty renovated fence that would of been done anyway.

>a fucking fence

Just a fence

Keep this bumped. We need to remind the douchebags here that America is NOT a laughingstock and we are NOT controlled by Jews.

In getting tired of being made fun of and it stops right here!

USA IS GOING TO REPAIR THIS FENCE, AND MEXICO WILL CHIP IN FOR IT

Fuck off shills.

>lets build a fence
>lets let the educated dreamers keep on DREAMing
HATERS BTFO!!!1 MAGA MAGA

>When Sup Forums indirectly speeds up the decline of the west by electing a literal man child as president

let me know that ive done wrong
when i knew this all along

You are completely incapable of ever having any real power then, I'm afraid. The US is a super power because we utilize humans regardless of what they look like.

Germany is dead because they wanted what you do. Remember, if you ever try to make such a Nazi state you will literally have to conquer the world before you can rest easy. No nation or single person can remain in opposition. Only the most basic ideas have conquered our collective humanity and even then they're contested in certain situations.

How are you going to make absolute genocide universalizable, user-kun?

Ah, forgot pic, sorry.

>le shareblue xD!

You fucking Kekistani cultists need to kill yourselves.

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL, IT'S GONNA BE YUGE, IT'S GONNA BE BEAUTIFUL*

*it's actually going to be a renovation of existing fences

kill yourself cultist